your 10 point rating system

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious... it's common on the site to use this HB# thing... "so I sarged this HB7 asian".

Seems to me, though, that one person's definitions of what makes an HB8 or whatever is different from anothers'. Not that it really makes a huge diffrerence, but can some of you show some pictures to illustrate your system?

And is there a certain number below which you won't approach?

(note: no, this is not just me looking for cute pics of girls, but it can't hurt).

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scale works like this:

7 - You'd f*ck her
8 - You'd go down on her
9 - You'd go down on her after you f*cked her
10 - You'd go down on her after your mate f*cked her

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd settle for a 6 if need be but then again my standards are quite high. (I only rarely see 8s, and 9s are legendary)

Its all personal opinion - i bet there are some people who would do any girl providing they had an active enough imagination. :rolleyes:

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its personal oppinion for sure.

I think of it like 10=A+ 9=A 8=B+ 7=B 6=C+ 5=C

Thats the US grading system (A,B,C,D,F) I think, I dont know about other countries

So just like in school a C is ok, but not ideal, a HB5 is ok, but not ideal.

Thats just how I see it though

booster

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 and up I would ****. I don't think I have ever seen a 10.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 = hotter than 50% of girls

7 = hotter than 70% of girls

8.5 = hotter than 85% of girls

Etc..

You can adjust this scale to be specific (hotter than X% of girls at the particular bar you're at) or general (hotter than X% of girls in the general population).

soontobesuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the 10 point rating system is over complicated.

i have a binary rating system which works quite well

0: no way
1: i'd **** em.

much simpler. i think the 10 point system is pointless as everyone has different standards.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soontobesuave said:
i think the 10 point rating system is over complicated.

i have a binary rating system which works quite well

0: no way
1: i'd **** em.

much simpler. i think the 10 point system is pointless as everyone has different standards.
I agree... Thats basically what it comes down to anyways.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO @ the binary code. Yeah, it comes down to 2 choices. Yes or no.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 10 point system, that people ultimately use describes attractiveness for you as an individual. When I observe the 10 point system on this site it could me one of two things or both. If I see some one post with a HB 5-7 (few people here post about 4 or less unless they're hating on them) it means the girl is moderately attractive and they often are moderately excited about this situation but nothing to brag about really. When I see someone reading about a 8 -10 then the girl is exceptionally attractive and they're trying to persue like their life depended on it (or thinking the girl is out of their league depending).

I find it to be matter of taste as well though. I will tell you that when I list a number I'll break down the compents of the girl in question to come up with that rating but it's still my preferance for parts when it's all said and done.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
fk all that HB shyt.......

the only thing that matters is...

girls you can fk
girls you can't fk
girls you want to fk
girls you do not want to fk

Plus there is no such thing as a HB10.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the binary system works great. However for me the girls rating from 1-10 also signifies how much I will put up with in order to f*** them.

For example a HB6, I might go on 1-2 dates with, after that if I don't see a great chance of me getting laid by the next date or a good LTR I will probably next them.

With a HB9 however I may go on 5 dates with before I get to that point.

But I do put a bit of their personality and intellect into that 1-10 scale.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I posted in a thread very similar to this just recently, here's what I said:

"The whole number deal doesn't really mean anything. With all us guys liking different women, and with women having so many different ways to look, act, and think, it would be impossible to make a system to rate women where everyone can agree that a 9 is indeed a 9. Some like tall, leggy blondes with glasses and a secret nerdy side. Some like fiesty latinas with great bodies and an incredible ability to love (that's me!). You might like big boobs more than a nice ass, or you might think a girl with goals and dreams is amazingly attractive. There's just too much to consider with these women, a strict number system is crazy.

The real use of the system is just to let everyone else know how much the guy describing the HB finds her attractive. Its useful info to have, because if the guy is having small problems with a 4, you'd just tell him it isn't worth it and to go find someone better. If its an 8, then you'd give him advice and encouragement to work thru the problems and keep her around."

Next time, use the search function.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread about rating chicks (sure some of you have seen this)http://www.ninjapirate.com/piss.html

Anyways, the way I see it:

1-4 are ugly girls (UG's)

5 is a perfectly average girl. Plain, not really cute, but not ugly.

6 is a cute girl. Got a little something going for her, but nothing special.

7 is a "girl next door" cute girl. You'd hook up with her at a party, and the most guys would be happy to have her as a girlfriend.

8 is a girl who turns heads when you see her. Definately a little hottie.

9 is a girl with model-quality looks. These are girls you only see maybe once or twice in a day if you live in a big city and are socially active.

9.5 are girls that are downright GORGEOUS. I've seen about 2 of theses in the past couple weeks.

10 doesnt exist. Nobody is perfect.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny... but I think people's rating systems are a little skewed towards the top.

Seems to me that most of you won't touch anyone HB1 to HB5. You're telling me that a good half of the female population of screwing age is unscrewable?

HALF?

So if you're 25... and go walking down the street... HALF of the 20-25 year old girls that pass you by are unscrewable?

ALSO... HB10's are almost non-existant, and you might only see an HB9 every once in a while? Seems a little strange. I'd kind of prefer a more middling system... but hey, whatever.

BUT the reason I posted this in the first place was to get an impression of how varying our tastes were. Just seems to me like everyone raves about these HB's and go "WOW SHE'S AN HB8.65" but then I see a picture and go "enh, maybe an HB6". Then, next time, it's the other way around... I'll be like "HOLY *%&$* THAT CHICK IS DOPE" (no I don't actually say that) and some guy will be like "Sh*t, I f*cked two girls like that before breakfast".

I guess without actual pictures there's no way to tell.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
It's funny... but I think people's rating systems are a little skewed towards the top.

Seems to me that most of you won't touch anyone HB1 to HB5. You're telling me that a good half of the female population of screwing age is unscrewable?

HALF?

So if you're 25... and go walking down the street... HALF of the 20-25 year old girls that pass you by are unscrewable?
No, as the distribution among the ratings aren't equal. I think it's more like a bell curve. I'd say about 50% of the female population are 4s, 5's or 6's, the most of which being 5s (the mean).

Blaaah...I feel like this is getting too silly and calculated.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it also depends on how the girl is made up, as well. You can see a girl who's like a 5 or a 4, and then she puts on some tasteful makeup, form-fitting clothes, and acts flirty and sexy. That bumps them up a few points, on the physical scale.

Plus beer goggles come on at night... Damn, how did that 8 become a 4 overnight? Shiiiiittt, beer googles...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the people who said...yes or no...would/wouldnt fvck...keep it simple. People use numbers on here so they feel better about themselves when people read they pulled an HB 95894393. to the x squared 39039 power.