Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have to play the game to get women, what's the game?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like you're not interested and have dozens of options.
I like this mindset from the outset, the trouble is not looking thirsty after you've been in monk mode for far too long.

I've been practicing warm, cool, kick back, indifferent, fun, and easy going vibe, yet... I still find myself in moments of admiring beauty too much they can sense this and get turned off and move on to a more alpha guy in the group.

I haven't figured out how to convey less interest (even though I'm obviously feeling some attraction)... maybe it's my body language, or dropping lines in the dialog that show I'm trying to prove something (acting beta, etc.). #confused

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's really "inner game" to me.

build self confidence. have some social circles and always, always try to improve yourself.

That\'s the first step in attracting women.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys focus too much on lying and appearing rich. It's not so much about deception as it is simply putting your best foot forward.

Don't tell a girl you are broke, tell her your on a diet or saving money or tired of going out.
Don't tell a girl you want an LTR up front, tell her you are just looking to have fun and chill.
Don't express your honest emotions up front, tell her you just think she's fun or cool.

I mean yeah if your meeting a girl at a club and you don't mind lying a bit then yeah the maserati is in the shop so you have to uber to the local hotel because you live far. You just don't have to be so fake about it to make it. All she has to believe is that shes not with some dead beat. If you take her to your place, it's not dirty because you are a slob. It's dirty because the guy you rented it to is a slob and you kicked him out. Then proceed to make fun of this imaginary person while you are taking her panties off.

Even if you are rich, you still have to game her by not saying your parents are paying your bills but that you made it all with bitcoin or something.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still find myself in moments of admiring beauty too much
There is nothing wrong with admiring beauty. In fact you can embrace it and own it while you admire it and that comes of as charming. You just have to understand that the way in which you interact conveys subcontext that can really help you or hurt you. That is where the nuance and subtlety comes into play.

I've had charming men compliment my looks in a most direct way and had it come off sincere and charming because they are admiring beauty in the same way a man admires a fine sports car. It's an appreciation. Everybody likes to be genuinely appreciated. In thinking about the way men successfully compliment a woman's beauty there are several key factors.

1. It's expressed openly and naturally
2. It's stated as a statement of fact
3. It's unapologetically direct
4. You don't linger around expecting something "in exchange" for your compliment

Here's a little experiment you guys can road test. If you see a woman who you find gorgeous, tell her. And do not butter her up AT ALL. There is a big difference between saying

"I know you must hear this all the time but you are a gorgeous woman"

and

"My God. You are a gorgeous woman!"

The first line is supplicating. You are making an assumption and a presumption, you are using a qualifier (which gives her a chance to brace for whatever you are about to say), and you lose the impact of the surprise you can create by making such a strong comment to someone who you do not know. THINK about that.

My challenge is to do this with 10 women. Use the first line 5 times, and the second line 5 times. Alternate. In both cases move along and do not stop whatever you are doing, and if you are in a social environment like a bar or a party you give the compliment and then purposely turn your attention to someone or something else (turn away and ask the server for a menu...something to communicate that you are NOT awaiting/expecting a response.) I think you'll find the results fascinating. I won't say what I expect the outcomes will be, so somebody do this and report back how it goes. Might be a good little exercise.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with admiring beauty. In fact you can embrace it and own it while you admire it and that comes of as charming. You just have to understand that the way in which you interact conveys subcontext that can really help you or hurt you. That is where the nuance and subtlety comes into play.

I've had charming men compliment my looks in a most direct way and had it come off sincere and charming because they are admiring beauty in the same way a man admires a fine sports car. It's an appreciation. Everybody likes to be genuinely appreciated. In thinking about the way men successfully compliment a woman's beauty there are several key factors.

1. It's expressed openly and naturally
2. It's stated as a statement of fact
3. It's unapologetically direct
4. You don't linger around expecting something "in exchange" for your compliment

Here's a little experiment you guys can road test. If you see a woman who you find gorgeous, tell her. And do not butter her up AT ALL. There is a big difference between saying

"I know you must hear this all the time but you are a gorgeous woman"

and

"My God. You are a gorgeous woman!"

The first line is supplicating. You are making an assumption and a presumption, you are using a qualifier (which gives her a chance to brace for whatever you are about to say), and you lose the impact of the surprise you can create by making such a strong comment to someone who you do not know. THINK about that.

My challenge is to do this with 10 women. Use the first line 5 times, and the second line 5 times. Alternate. In both cases move along and do not stop whatever you are doing, and if you are in a social environment like a bar or a party you give the compliment and then purposely turn your attention to someone or something else (turn away and ask the server for a menu...something to communicate that you are NOT awaiting/expecting a response.) I think you'll find the results fascinating. I won't say what I expect the outcomes will be, so somebody do this and report back how it goes. Might be a good little exercise.
Only if you start approaching men and calling them handsome.

You should try some of your own homework assignments in your own life.

Tonight, I would like you to buy 10 roses and not return home until you have given all away to handsome men you are attracted to.

Reaction score

Tonight, I would like you to buy 10 roses and not return home until you have given all away to handsome men you are attracted to.
Strange how no one has ever complimented her on her multitasking abilities.

Or on some crackpot theory of population genetics in an imaginary event that our species was stranded on an island.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't need to. I have more male attention than I can handle as it is. My point, which you have missed entirely, is that you just OWN your opinion. If you have a DGAF attitude, as I do, you behave from a centered place that is authentic you don't need "game". Its natural and innate. When your inner game is super solid you do as you please and you are secure within yourself you can pull off whatever.

Read the Alabaster Girl. Read about Casanova or any of the great libertines. Read about Mae West. I'm advocating a direct approach because the direct approach is sexy and it works...if pulled off without apology. I've seen it work time and again during my tenure in the nightclub business (where you get quite an education about dating behaviors.)

Reaction score
I don't need to. I have more male attention than I can handle as it is. My point, which you have missed entirely, is that you just OWN your opinion. If you have a DGAF attitude, as I do, you behave from a centered place that is authentic you don't need "game". Its natural and innate. When your inner game is super solid you do as you please and you are secure within yourself you can pull off whatever.

Read the Alabaster Girl. Read about Casanova or any of the great libertines. Read about Mae West. I'm advocating a direct approach because the direct approach is sexy and it works...if pulled off without apology. I've seen it work time and again during my tenure in the nightclub business (where you get quite an education about dating behaviors.)
How can you not realize that it's all because you are FEMALE and for no other reason.

I'm not sure you know how this stuff works. You sound delusional.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Cut your hair like a man and gain 200 pounds.

Then come back and tell me this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "game" is simply a word to describe how you interact with women, especially when attempting to attract or seduce them.
Everybody has some sort of approach (or "game"), even if its success rate is low.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well DUH!!!
You can "duh" me if you want, but the question was what was game? No one else here defined it the way I did, and that is the way I have always defined game. Since you think what I said is so obvious you must agree with me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is presenting your best face La Bella figura and having something to present. You can get plenty of women into bed with tricks and persuasion. If you want a long term relationship you are going to need some substantive value. Game is your own style that's why it's so hard to define. I'm good at situational approach Comfort building and physical escalation. I'm rubbish at ****y funny, negs and hard push pull. There's not many other guys here who could for example pull off gurus Command and Conquer dominance game. As everyone has said you have to experiment and find your own way.

When you get lost on the journey and it will happen remember 3 guiding principles
Stay curious
Stay self amused
Do No Harm everyone is a human being always give basic respect

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another point is, are we looking for the same women?

I guarantee you we all have a different picture of what we want.

Most self-respecting women will not toast their self-sovereignty on the altar of some dudes frame.

Most self-respeting women over the age of 20 will not chase some bad boy who has a harem, content to sit in line before she is "chosen". A lot of them are like us, they want basic respect and a partner who values them, is easy to get along with and enjoyable to be with.

A lot of lipstick bimbos are in the game to snag a millionaire or an underwear model. These are the women that traditional game works with, they seek validation from their partner and won't settle for anything less. Hard-edge red pilling I believe results from chasing these women only to be traded when a better option comes up.

I have a lot of friends who are couples, some of the women are quite attractive and not a single one has "traded up" yet. Most of them are approaching wall too, so even less likely to happen in the future.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most self-respecting women will not toast their self-sovereignty on the altar of some dudes frame.

Most self-respeting women over the age of 20 will not chase some bad boy who has a harem, content to sit in line before she is "chosen". A lot of them are like us, they want basic respect and a partner who values them, is easy to get along with and enjoyable to be with.
Good point. You have to remember most seduction techniques you see are aimed at guys in their early 20s who are just wanting to have some quick sex, first and foremost.

The idea of frame isn't to completely control a woman, IMO, or to disrespect them. It's that you should have a strong self image, a strong sense of what you want, and a strong set of principles, that you are not willing to compromise for the chance to be with a girl. That's the supplicative, doormat personality that women are not going to find appealing. Frame also allows you to lead the interaction.

Some women will always go for the bad boy with a harem, but those aren't the type of women I would be interested in anyway.