Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have to play the game to get women, what's the game?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read on many threads here that if you lack certain "qualities" then you have to play the game. What is the game?

Reaction score
Something undefined. That possibly doesn't even exist. That people talk about going in circles for ages.

Most likely, there is no game. Any person, male or female, that has time for games... Is a fool.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The "game" is manipulating women into believing you have more VALUE than you really do.

Essentially, low value men copy the behavior of high value men to get sex from women. Of course, over time the woman finds out he is not as high value as he presented himself. Its at this point she leaves. Now, if the man only wanted sex. No problem. If the man wanted a LTR he played himself.

This is why I'm a big believer in not being FAKE and using stupid PUA tricks. Just have some self-respect and don't be a loser. That's should be enough.

Reaction score
The "game" is manipulating women into believing you have more VALUE than you really do.

Essentially, low value men copy the behavior of high value men to get sex from women. Of course, over time the woman finds out he is not as high value as he presented himself. Its at this point she leaves. Now, if the man only wanted sex. No problem. If the man wanted a LTR he played himself.

This is why I'm a big believer in not being FAKE and using stupid PUA tricks. Just have some self-respect and don't be a loser. That's should be enough.
But let's take that further because there's a lot of guys who realize what you just said.

Your last paragraph is basically a synopsis of "Models" by Mark Manson.

So now that we all know how stupid the PUA fake stuff is, then what is real? Certainly all men cannot be created equal. And there is lots of competition.

Realizing what you said is just Chapter 1. There's 1000 Chapters beyond that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tag!!! You're 'IT'!

or 'hide and go seek'!

:p

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score

Exactly! Fake it till you Make it. Not a fan of PUA, but they teach useful things, that could or should be a part of your natural behavior.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is a subset of the art of human persuasion, which has existed for as long as there have been people.
Brilliant post BB. And we can ALWAYS learn to improve our persuasive skill set.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the game is just playing teenage shyt with women.

If you need a PHD in some sort of manipulation strategy with the opposite sex, you're either lacking in something or just a bit dislikable.

Of course, some shoolboy things like not saying you love her on one date etc and not being bossed around etc might be useful. It's easy to pedestalise and someone with a V can be hard to say no to, but you really don't need a degree in womanology to get girlfriends.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Lie about what?
What I mean't is that certain people can fake value. For example you can't fake being rich and having that nice Mercedes, but you surely can lie about how great Mercedes you just bought but your drunk brother ruined in first month, and so on.

Not that I recommend lying, but people do that often to get women interested.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What I mean't is that certain people can fake value. For example you can't fake being rich and having that nice Mercedes, but you surely can lie about how great Mercedes you just bought but your drunk brother ruined in first month, and so on.

Not that I recommend lying, but people do that often to get women interested.
Women constantly LIE to the men they date as well and always have. Its only MEN who feel bad or "guilty" about it lol. Women will lie to your face and feel totally justified. That's the inner white knight we all have.

I don't avoid lying because of some moral or white knight related mental block issue.. I avoid it because its too much work to come up with and remember all the lies and its just easier to be the real deal. Especially if you want anything beyond one or two f*cks.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Women constantly LIE to the men they date as well and always have. Its only MEN who feel bad or "guilty" about it lol. Women will lie to your face and feel totally justified. That's the inner white knight we all have.

I don't avoid lying because of some moral or white knight related mental block issue.. I avoid it because its too much work to come up with and remember all the lies and its just easier to be the real deal. Especially if you want anything beyond one or two f*cks.
Especially if you have multiple plates and you told different lies to everyone to appear cool and make a fake connection with them. Try to remember these lies lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies merely ensnare the liar eventually. That's why its best practice not to lie. You can be diplomatic if you need to say something someone may not want to hear and you can be crafty with words as well. All of this falls under skills of persuasion.

People skills have real value. Folks with good people skills are able to accomplish much more and achieve greater heights than those who do not understand the value of people skills. People skills can be utilized in creating wealth, influence, getting women, they can take you a very long way. You can monetize them in myriad ways. The beautiful thing is people skills cost almost NOTHING to develop. You can invest in a few books and get out there and start practicing your skill set and observe your results.

Look at the thread 100 Days 100 Sets that @narcissist has going. Yes he's meeting girls etc. But more importantly he's learning social calibration, he's improving his people skills, and in turn his confidence in how he deals with people is increasing. There is NO downside to doing this! It's all upside, either directly (in getting women) or indirectly (in building his confidence and social acumen.) He is also building habits through consistency of behavior that will serve him well for the rest of his life. All from his exercise to meet girls!

I mean if you want to understand psychology of how people function socially you get a copy of "48 Laws of Power" and you read it. That volume will tell you everything you need to know. But if all you do is read it, you have not gotten any mileage out of that volume. You have to go road test what you read, and LEARN from your road tests.

It requires action folks. You can't just sit around pondering. Get out of your head and go outside and interact.