Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You attract girls of similiar attractiveness

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I am starting to realize this is more true. I consider myself around a 7.5, with most girls probably seeing me anywhere from a 5 to an 8. You know what, the girls that seem attracted to me are in this same range. I never get any looks from knockouts (9's and 10's) You know why? I am not a knockout myself. The girls that like me, are usually more cute than smokin hot. This is fine by me, because in my theory...... any girl who is atleast 2 points hotter than you on the attraction scale will make you feel insecure. If you see yourself as a 6, you will feel comfortable dating nothing hotter than a 7. If you are dating an 8 or higher, you are going to feel insecure.

And don't give me this BS saying "Who cares what people think"...because everyone cares what people think to a degree.

I am not ranting at all and I would actually rather be with cute girls, rather than hot ones anyways.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get looks from ALL girls. When I walk by any girl, she obviously has to take a peak... 10's don't walk by that often... :cool:

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"10's don't walk by that often..."

especially not in vancouver.

to be fair to my canadian friends, there are only about three places where i have seen a high number of "10's". none were anywhere close to north america.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should be talking about how you draw initial interest from girls of similar attractiveness. To say that you attract girls of similar attractiveness is almost implying that men should not be attracted to women who are higher on the scale than them.

Sure, the more physically attractive a guy is, then the hotter the girls will be who will pay attention to him when all they can do is see him.That's not to say the a guy who's a 6 can't pull an HB10, just that he's going to have to rely on something else besides looks to seal the deal, and probably that he's going to have to work more blind pulls with little to no IOIs from her

I'm not too bad looking, but I've pulled some birds that should have been way out of my league in the looks department, and I've been pulled by some pretty smoking hot girls too.

I suppose being a motorcycle roadracer may have helped that a bit. Girls do stupid things for racerboys. :D

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd agree with that though.

Lifestyle definitely has to be included in your 'ratings' as a man.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, it's your level of confidence that's hurting your game, not your looks.

I consider myself a 7 or an 8 and I get looks from 10s whenever I confidently give them eye contact.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Mahon, it's your level of confidence that's hurting your game, not your looks.

I consider myself a 7 or an 8 and I get looks from 10s whenever I confidently give them eye contact.
Well anyways, my point is......you would be more secure if you dated the 7's and 8's. Atleast that is the way I feel....maybe I just don't want to be with a girl who is going to draw alot of attention.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Well anyways, my point is......you would be more secure if you dated the 7's and 8's. Atleast that is the way I feel....maybe I just don't want to be with a girl who is going to draw alot of attention.
See, that's exactly my point. Mahon I've known you through these boards for a long time. Your insecurity about your looks has always been your biggest issue, and it's always going to hold you back until you learn to overcome it.

Reaction score
I consider my penis a 10. All sluts from 1-10 on the scale want my nuts and its obvious because I notice girls don't turn to see who is speaking in a class or social setting but when I speak, EVERYONE pays attention,. When I walk everyone turns around. Or maybe its the smell of marijuana and bourbon emanating from my confidence or the cussin words coming from my mouth

Reaction score
bbestar said:
Im don't like this thread cause it is promoting self-limiting beliefs.

You can't read the girl's mind, nor know when that 10 noticed you, by was too shy to look at you.
Yeah, but if you're a skinny little ***** you got no chance. Yes it is self-limiting and if you want to break that limit then you have to improve yourself.

You can't expect to be the laziest, fattest, dumbest couch potato and still think you got it "goin' on". (or a twig either)

It doesn't work that way. A change needs to be made in order to reap the reward you have been seeking. Work, then play.

Hit the gy, change your diet, study/work your ass off/suceed at whatever you do.

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
....in my theory...... any girl who is atleast 2 points hotter than you on the attraction scale will make you feel insecure. If you see yourself as a 6, you will feel comfortable dating nothing hotter than a 7. If you are dating an 8 or higher, you are going to feel insecure. And don't give me this BS saying "Who cares what people think"...because everyone cares what people think to a degree. I am not ranting at all and I would actually rather be with cute girls, rather than hot ones anyways.
BULLSHYT...You like everyone else in the world, have to take what you SMV will allow you to get, period......(rather be with cute than hot my azzz)

However, you're wrong to equate physical attractiveness with women with the same in men. Women are primarily ranked on a physical scale men on an economic one.

I'm certain Bill Gates can date any woman he wants and he only a 5-6 on the physical scale but a 99 on the money scale:yes:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well if that is the case...I am fukked..ahaha

Veracity said:
BULLSHYT...You like everyone else in the world, have to take what you SMV will allow you to get, period......(rather be with cute than hot my azzz)

However, you're wrong to equate physical attractiveness with women with the same in men. Women are primarily ranked on a physical scale men on an economic one.

I'm certain Bill Gates can date any woman he wants and he only a 5-6 on the physical scale but a 99 on the money scale:yes:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the original statement is correct, we men have certain advantage over women called bodybuilding.

Although, being masculine outside doesn't do the **** if you are a boy inside.
You can score 10's if you are man inside and let her know it.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
This is retarded. You've been here for six years and you still think looks matter so much?

Girls are attracted to alpha males that will increase their chances of survival and replication. (yes ive been brainwashed)

Why is everyone so concerned about how long someone has been on this board? What is the difference.

If you are an alpha male and only average...you ain't gonna pull 10's. I have seem ugly and average looking guys with very cute women...but not slamming ones...sorry, it does not happen.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Gunwitch has the best reasoning when it comes to looks vs. game.

The following is taken from this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46286

Gunwitch said:
Looks, Effort, and their Interrelation:

Looks scale: -1- being the worst conceivable, and –10- being the best.
Effort scale (amount of women approached and overall drive to ensure sex with them): -1- being utterly rarely, -5- being a few on weekends or acquaintances from social circles, and -10- being at least three new women per day. –1- drive = will say hello to a woman but not much else, -5- will try to get her interested in him until the first sign of trouble or disinterest, -10- will outright make her become angry or verbally reject you 100% before even considering moving on.

Take a guy who is a –1- in looks (perhaps fat, short, hideous face, balding, old, smelly, poorly dressed, etc.), but a -10- in effort. This guy will STILL land women who are -5.5s- once in while, and –3s- frequently.

To explain, allocate 1 total point for every 2 points on the scale, for what you can get with maximum effort. So, if you are a –10- in looks, but only exert a –1- in effort, you can probably still sex -5.5s- (ie. 11 divided by 2) on occasion, and approximately half of that, or -3s-, whenever you are inclined. Eventually you will arrive at someplace in between your –maximum- capacity and your –easy- capacity for your regular quality of women.

I, for instance, am maybe an –8- in looks (short, ok face, good built body, well dressed and groomed), and a –10- in effort. So dividing by two, we allocate 4 points for looks and 5 points for effort, arriving at a 9 at –maximum- capacity, and approx. 5 at –easy- capacity. I have of course gotten some 10s in my day, but that's just the deviation, as women higher than 6 would be for Example Guy #1. So to recap:

Example Guy 1:

-1-LOOKS + -10-EFFORT = 11,

THEREFORE,

MAXIMUM CAPACITY = 5.5, EASY CAPACITY = approx. 3

Gunwitch:

-8-LOOKS + -10-EFFORT = 18,

THEREFORE,

MAXIMUM CAPACITY = 9, EASY CAPACITY = approx. 5

What creates the extra points from effort is that you meet MORE women, so SOME of these women will find even the guy with –1-looks/-10-effort somewhat attractive. Probably the best that he will ever do is a 6 who somehow finds him attractive. Mr –10-looks/-1-effort could go out approaching at a 5.5 in effort and change his whole lot, because he would meet so many more women who would find him attractive, or who have trouble saying no to his advances, but instead he takes the easy ones. His loss. By the way, Mr.-10-looks/-1-effort, and Mr. –1-looks/-10-effort are both REAL people that I know, and it works out about the same for both of them with women. If Mr. –1-looks/-10-effort suddenly stopped meeting and trying to seduce new women, he would probably go to his grave never having had sex again, unless maybe with some chance woman of his low calibre were to come along and make the effort herself.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all relative

I have to call fowl on this one.

Lets first concider that attractivness is a RELATIVE term. Meaning your scale for attractivness is fashioned by your personal bias and likes in a woman. Those same qualaties do not carry over for other guys and even less so girls.

Still with me? Good, also concider that girls who are less attractive then you (in a relative sense) or more attractive then you (still relative) will come up to you because you might be attractive to them...in whatever relative terms of attractiveness.

I've gone out with girls who I did not think were all that hot but my friends thought were 9's and I've also dated girls who were appealing to me in other ways besides looks (yes, I said it...looks aren't everything) who other guys thought were dogs.

So to say you attract people of similar "attractiveness" is a flawed statment because you can't really gauge attractivness in it's essance universally for everyone.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Women and men are more than just mathematical calculations.
If that's the case, then how are fields such as medicine, genetics, sociology, and marketing possible? They all rely on quantifiable data based on the predictable chemical and physical behaviors of humans. But I'm not here to get into one of those discussions...

I'm not saying Gunwitch's looks/effort calculation is a universal truth regarding how hot of tail a guy can pull, but he certainly has a point when he suggests an inverse relationship between looks and effort (game) required. That was my point to the original poster.

GGTW, yeah you're right about Gunwitch's style, and his calculation here being based on picking up in the club environment. Thanks for pointing that out. I think a lot of guys get discouraged because they aren't willing to put forth a serious effort to elevate their game (in any environment), and start using looks as a self-limiting belief.