Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You attract girls of similiar attractiveness

LiveNow

Reaction score
No offense, but this thread reminds me of this thread: Tip: Lower Your Standards, LMAO. There's a reason the guy who made up stuff like that to attract controversy got banned.

Snap out of it.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
If that's the case, then how are fields such as medicine, genetics, sociology, and marketing possible? They all rely on quantifiable data based on the predictable chemical and physical behaviors of humans. But I'm not here to get into one of those discussions...
I do love how people always say they don't want to get into one of those discussions after getting in their little say. Scientic fields rely on slightly more complex data than saying half of 10 plus 10 equals 10. If you can't see the difference there then you really shouldn't be involved on one of those discussions.

Moving on, it's still a stupid calculation, and anyone who relies on it deserves the resulting failure. There are so many other factors involved in attraction, trying to simplify it down to a looks/game number sort in an excercise in futility in addition to an excuse to use when you fail with women. Let's say you try to pick up a 9 and she doesn't go for it. La Dee Da, you can sit there and say to yourself, "well based on my calculations, my current game is rated at 7.843 points, and my looks due to a slight jaundice from last week's drinking binge have been reduced to a measly 6.334, therefore, I was in the wrong even trying to pick up a 9 because my high rate quotient for the night is a 7.088. to successfully pull a 9, I'll need to work on my game until it's at least at 11.666" Or you could just get a life and try to pick up which ever woman you want to, rather than relying on some forum to tell you who you should be able to pick up.

There are plenty of super-hot shallow women who won't give a damn about a guys game if he's not super-hot too, so the calculation doesn't apply there. There are also plenty of hot women who might be tired of dating banging idiotic pretty boys who can't hold on a conversation about anything but themselves, which also throws a wrench in the equation. I've personally been in clubs, pissed off that I was dragged out for whatever reason, usually because some friend was visiting Vegas and wanted to go out even though I had more important things to do, not even dressed up, just standing in a corner waiting to be done, and I've taken home 9s, somehow. I've seen male friends of mine who physically would be lucky to be called 4s but with stellar game, pull 9s on a regular basis, even though the calculation says that a 7 is the most he could ever hope to shoot for. I've even pulled a good number of tens, which if this calculation were truly accurate, should never be possible. Just because this calculation's numbers occasionally coincide with what actually happens, that doesn't mean it's the definitive way to decide who to go after. Anyone who sits there an tries to figure out who they'll be able to pick up based on this is doing nothing but falling prey to self-limitations and creating self-fulfilling prophecies.

DJing is not a science, it's an art, and art cannot be quantified.

Last edited:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I've personally been in clubs, pissed off that I was dragged out for whatever reason, usually because some friend was visiting Vegas and wanted to go out even though I had more important things to do, not even dressed up, just standing in a corner waiting to be done, and I've taken home 9s, somehow.
Hmm... maybe it's time to move to Vegas.

I'm not saying go use the math everywhere you go, just that there is somewhat of an inverse relationship between looks and effort. Certainly it's not a universal law. Whenever these discussions about "how important is looks" come up on the forum, there's always two opinions that seem to emerge - they totally matter and they don't matter at all. I think the truth is somewhere in between. Strength of game is what really matters but looks do have a say getting you in the door/getting her attention.

Although one could break down human interactions scientifically, you raise a good point that the pickup artistry is after all an art.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All social interaction is an ART, not a SCIENCE. That's why nerds (ie. scientists) can make up all these mathematical theories of seduction, but never get laid.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
again you guys are taking attractive girls to be some god like status one of the easiest girls i have been with have been an hb8.5 and i tell you many of them are deeply insecure..just because you dont see that hb10 staring at you dosnt mean they arnt .
women are good are hiding thier feelings a woman attracted to you can even treat you like ****. and like sinn3r mention in his post im the kinda dude that ****s down in a club looking pissed off all night cuss my friends dragged me out but ends up at least 60% of the time geting a number. while my friends do thier dance moves all night and end up with nothing i think dancing dont mean jack in clubs

Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
All social interaction is an ART, not a SCIENCE. That's why nerds (ie. scientists) can make up all these mathematical theories of seduction, but never get laid.

BOO

YAAH.

:up:

Last edited:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Strength of game is what really matters but looks do have a say getting you in the door/getting her attention.
Sure, like I said in my first post in this topic, odds are that the more physically attractive you are, the more looks and unsolicited attention you will get without any other contact with the girls. But I don't agree that any one aspect of a person can be considered the definitive factor in who will be attracted to them in the end. If you're a 7 and you are only attracted to 10s, you might have a harder time at it than others who are looking for 7s and below, but nothing that's easy is worth doing. :D