Wow, even harridans are picky on OLD

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B
The 51yrs old guy from OP is twice divorced and now is on OLD ... sounds like he's a glutton for punishment.
Being on OLD, as a mature man, by itself, is a red flag. He is at an age where he supposedly has made something of his life and has enough brains to understand how swipe apps work (male/female percentages on them, the type of women there etc) so what does it say about him that he's on there, begging for access to some way past sell date pvssy? :rolleyes:
Because the "promise" OLD makes is that it just an online service. The fact that as far as we know now 46 dating apps are owned by 1 company is left out of the/your/the general equation.

I remember i used to be reluctant to even buy anything online. Then i predicted that fastfood would become massive due to internet. When Tinder launched it was fair game at first.

The promise is/was you'll be able to meet the same lady you'd meet in a cafe or bar IF you were ever her eye sight. So yeah, ofcourse most men STILL think that "they'll meet someone of equal smv sooner or later".

On this niche forum we slowly learned that you can be a Chad(lite), if the circumstances are not in your favor (due to age, location, algorithm ect) you might get ghosted by a woman up to 5 solid points beneath your own smv..

"Old harridans" are a great example of this. Give the old harridan 10 desperate men who have smv7+, and 9 or 8 of them will have a sob story to tell.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are different I guess where you are based.

I had a happy 2 years on OLD. Several short term relationships, lots of sechs and finally met a much younger woman and now have a family.

it’s just a hell of a lot of work, and you might easily go a month with nothing and then 3 come at once.

worked best for me after I stopped chasing the top 5 girls within 50 miles and broadened out who I would date. Criteria was no kids, no fatties, similar age or younger and nothing obviously weird or very ugly about them.

I found a lot of chicks on there don’t always present themselves well and the ones that do are the ones who’ve spent 4 1/2 months making those photos and these are not the girls you want to date.

We complain about women only going for the top 10% but I wonder how many failing at OLD are misinterpreting their SMV? At least, that’s kind of what I did. Then I lowered a bit, got laid a bunch and suddenly my level went up a bit. Then when I got what I want I left.