Wow, even harridans are picky on OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older daters also say there’s less pressure in dating. Joe Miksch, a 51-year-old Pittsburgh resident who got back into dating after his second divorce in 2019, said it’s a lot easier to weather rejection now than when he was younger.

“I think at a certain age, if you have a date and you think it’s good or okay, but the other person doesn’t want to go out again, it’s not a problem. It’s not a blow to the ego,” he said.
Wow, when you're rejected by a 50-something harridan, you are at the bottom of the barrel.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Miksch is a 51 year old guy getting ghosted after swipe app or dating website first dates by menopausal harridans. That's so low.

This forum doesn't talk much about what happens in 50+ dating enough.

50+ women are very in-demand on the online dating websites like Match or OurTime or even some of the swipe apps.

In the past 10-15 years, it's been very common for 50+ women to go on websites or apps and have more options than they did when they were in their 20s before the internet.

In the 2010s, my mom started using a dating website as a 60+ year old woman. Her inbox was flooded by all sorts of men. As a woman in her early 60s, my mom had more options online than she ever had in-person in her teens and 20s in the 1970s.

Menopausal and post-menopausal women have so much abundance now from the internet that they can behave similarly to women 18-29. These are women who would barely get any attention from real world dating methods, but online they can become like mini-celebrities.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Miksch is a 51 year old guy getting ghosted after swipe app or dating website first dates by menopausal harridans. That's so low.

This forum doesn't talk much about what happens in 50+ dating enough.

50+ women are very in-demand on the online dating websites like Match or OurTime or even some of the swipe apps.

In the past 10-15 years, it's been very common for 50+ women to go on websites or apps and have more options than they did when they were in their 20s before the internet.

In the 2010s, my mom started using a dating website as a 60+ year old woman. Her inbox was flooded by all sorts of men. As a woman in her early 60s, my mom had more options online than she ever had in-person in her teens and 20s in the 1970s.

Menopausal and post-menopausal women have so much abundance now from the internet that they can behave similarly to women 18-29. These are women who would barely get any attention from real world dating methods, but online they can become like mini-celebrities.
So you are saying that men can no longer simply age into ascending? :(

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Fsck the older broads, I'd forgotten how hard they are to court comparatively.

I'm active on OLD, I'm definately seeing a trend downwards in age.

I'm also an older man in one of the harshest dating environments in the country.

I don't know what is going on, but this is a sudden spike and its acute. I'm no longer a top earner (my choice) although I have a sexy career, I'm sub-6' tall and I'm in my fifth decade. I seemingly cannot get the attention of women in their 50's that are fackable - these younger women are waaaaaay more desireable to me - at this age 10-15 years in a galaxy of difference. and OMG so much happier and sweet and convivial.

In the past two weeks I've matched with 3 women 14-16 years young than me. All three are solid 7.5-8.5 IMO, great bodies and very pretty faces. I've laid 1 and will be adding her to the roster, another is due this weekend and the last early next week. Pretty sure the last two are slam dunks.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past two weeks I've matched with 3 women 14-16 years young than me. All three are solid 7.5-8.5 IMO, great bodies and very pretty faces. I've laid 1 and will be adding her to the roster, another is due this weekend and the last early next week. Pretty sure the last two are slam dunks.
It's been years since I used Tinder, but I recall a default age filter that cuts off 10 years older. If you're using Tinder, do you notice a sharp drop off 10 years below your age? Maybe there's another app or approach worth considering for OLD.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow, when you're rejected by a 50-something harridan, you are at the bottom of the barrel.
For every 50+ y.o. woman there are 100 simps out there desperate to fvck them.

It wasnt that way 15 years ago, when the cougars were on the offensive and actually still approaching (younger) men to get dycked down.

These days every woman seems to have a solid supply of dyck in the pipeline and a man needs to qualify even for grey pvssy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fsck the older broads, I'd forgotten how hard they are to court comparatively.

I'm active on OLD, I'm definately seeing a trend downwards in age.

I'm also an older man in one of the harshest dating environments in the country.

I don't know what is going on, but this is a sudden spike and its acute. I'm no longer a top earner (my choice) although I have a sexy career, I'm sub-6' tall and I'm in my fifth decade. I seemingly cannot get the attention of women in their 50's that are fackable - these younger women are waaaaaay more desireable to me - at this age 10-15 years in a galaxy of difference. and OMG so much happier and sweet and convivial.

They are much easier in my experience...put up very little resistance and it's easy sex usually...and typically very good sex with them doing a lot of nasty things

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It wasnt that way 15 years ago, when the cougars were on the offensive and actually still approaching (younger) men to get dycked down.

These days every woman seems to have a solid supply of dyck in the pipeline and a man needs to qualify even for grey pvssy.
Male thirst levels in most Western nations have been elevated for the last 10-15 years.

Most of the simps going for 50-60 year old women are 50-60 year old men, but some thirsty younger men are even trying to get with these 50+ women.

Later in life divorcing has become more common so there are a lot of 50+ people out there right now. Plenty of divorced beta males who are 50+ will simp over similarly aged women in tech-based dating.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but you look like 007. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's OVER for GreyPvssyCels.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I wish I did. But my comment was related to what seems like a groundswell change, could be the cuffing season effect, as was mentioned in another thread.

Yes, but you look like 007. :rolleyes:

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score

I went out for dinner with my neighbor last week and a 61 year old woman came up to us and literally said "you guys are the most attractive men here", my 43 year old neighbor proceeded to take that compliment and pursued her into her bedroom. I was laughing at him the next day where astonishingly he was proud of his "achievement". He has since requested more "dates" with her only to get ghosted.

If thats not a eye opener then I dont know what is.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for dinner with my neighbor last week and a 61 year old woman came up to us and literally said "you guys are the most attractive men here", my 43 year old neighbor proceeded to take that compliment and pursued her into her bedroom. I was laughing at him the next day where astonishingly he was proud of his "achievement". He has since requested more "dates" with her only to get ghosted.

If thats not a eye opener then I dont know what is.
Now consider that the 60+ harridan crowd are Boomers...

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as I don't have to **** them, I don't care who they're dating.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as I don't have to **** them, I don't care who they're dating.
You are 50 years old. What has your typical age gap been in dating during the last 5-10 years?

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
If an older woman than you sips wine with you on a date and the conversation goes okay, it’s on. If the older woman can sip wine for a while without any glitches, the game is locked in. You can basically whip it out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So you are saying that men can no longer simply age into ascending? :(
I don't believe in that.
Exactly.

The argument used to be that older women outnumber older men, so it would supposedly get easier for older men.

I agree that it doesn’t work that way. It doesn’t take into account younger men also going for older women. It also doesn’t take into account those older women that couldn’t care less about dating ie “WGTOW” if you will.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summarizes OLD perfectly.
Every chick is picky on OLD. Chicks feel powerful on OLD because simps give them attention. The same hb7 is getting just as much attention as the platypus on OLD.

The older chicks feel entitled because they’re being stalked by younger guys with milf fantasies. Even the morbidly obese chicks are picky because they’re getting the attention from all the simps who got rejected by the hb7s.

Older women, single moms, obese chicks, etc are all picky on OLD because they can be selective in what simp to choose from.

As a man you should ONLY use it to gauge your level of attractiveness. Because hey, your attractiveness is NOT something that's set in stone..your body, money ,style, career, can change for the better..or for the worst...

Lets also never forget that one must "play"the algorithm. Do NOT power swipe right on everything. Be realistic. If you are a 44 y.o overweight man that 18 y.o model tier looking girl wont ever pick you. Swipe left on her. I'd even say that you should swipe left on 8 out of 10 woman perhaps even 9 /10.

But then again , it easy to say for me as I am on this thorough mission of self improvement and idgaf about" findinga wife" via OLD. I basically hardly ever swipe on anything, I just change pictures now and then and pile up some likes and after lets say 10 likes I MiGHT buy a daily( 1 day!!) subscription to see who're liking me, go on some dates, break a few hearts and move on with life...rinse and repeat UNTILL i feel like I've reached some of my bigger goals..

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 51yrs old guy from OP is twice divorced and now is on OLD ... sounds like he's a glutton for punishment.
Being on OLD, as a mature man, by itself, is a red flag. He is at an age where he supposedly has made something of his life and has enough brains to understand how swipe apps work (male/female percentages on them, the type of women there etc) so what does it say about him that he's on there, begging for access to some way past sell date pvssy? :rolleyes: