Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you guys pay $500 for deanlgelos stuff ?

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
would you guys pay $500 for david deanlgelos stuff ? or is there better for cheaper

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his stuff is gold... that said, if you ask around the forums you should be able to get pdf versions of most of it

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my opinion but David DeAngelo just rehashes stuff others are saying, lots of clichéd arguments. He's like one of those motivation speakers telling people how to get rich quick, more of a charlatan than the guru he claims to be.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather play Poker with $500 personally, than spend it on a "guru".

Why spend $500 on something that can be achieved by going out there, talking to women, and LEARNING what works.

Want to know Mystery's/Tylers/DD secret? They have probably THOUSANDS of approaches under thier belts.

You don't learn to drive a car by someone else giving you a lecture on it, you learn by doing it.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing 10 cold approaches > 1 year of reading seduction books

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think his old DYD ebook can give you a good foundation to build upon.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, all his information can be obtained on the internet as well as on this website.
A simple google search of "****y humour examples" or something a long the lines of that can be a great help. I'm not a fan of memorizing openers, but once you read a couple of great examples, you will be able to make your own as you go out there on your own.

Don't waste your money, $500 is quite a bit, at least for me.
If anything, and you are really desperate, I would only purchase the "Attraction Isn't a Choice" and "Double your dating." I have had my hands on practically every material he has made, and those are the only 2 books that I felt were worth reading. All his other material was simply made so he can make more money, especially the DVD's and the tapes.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
potato said:
Just my opinion but David DeAngelo just rehashes stuff others are saying, lots of clichéd arguments. He's like one of those motivation speakers telling people how to get rich quick, more of a charlatan than the guru he claims to be.
I agree, this guy is a goon. I made my book for free on this forum. And I make no promises other than the material is mostly original and funny.

Reaction score
Sure, he doesn't charge you for the first 30 days on the expensive products, and he doesn't charge you for 7 days on the cheaper products.

I'm assuming you've already been versed in his 'foundational e-books' so you are buying the DVD sets on his other courses.

If I were you - I'd buy everything he has out - try it for 30 days, and if it works for you and you start seeing changes within 30 days, then great, otherwise, just return the products. The reason being, if you go for a refund on one product, they may not do business with you again - so you may as well buy everything out then go for a refund if it doesn't work, that way you already got everything from them for free if it doesn't work, and if it makes your life better, then what's $ 500 if you are getting laid or whatever you want?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's an intelligent guy and has good presentation, and his advice is solid. His stuff is a lot more 'listenable' than a lot of other gurus' CDs out there. He does rehash a bunch of stuff, though I'd recommend buying his first CD set, and then returning it, lol.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$500?

Keep it on put it on NE, IND, and DAL next week and you will win $3000 (paylay action) $500 x 6 = $3000

Then take that money and buy yourself a gf.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just go out to clubs and bars and hit up girls til you get better. success and especially rejection is how you get better, not by passively watching videos and reading

I have about $200-300 worth seduction material I've paid over the last 7 years. in retrospect, most of it was a waste. 90% of it doesn't work for me because it's not congruent with my identity or personality. every guru looks at seduction through the filter of their own experience. that experience might not be the same as yours. you're better off saving that $500 for drinks at the bar or if you're a baller, putting it toward a workshop

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is whether or not you will implement it. You could buy the best advice for top dollar, but it wouldn't get you anywhere if you don't integrate into your lifestyle. But I guess spending $500 would motivate you to use it.

I found his old e-book Double Your Dating to be pretty interesting. I didn't buy it though.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont like david deangolo's stuff, but he has few good concepts, most is i agree rehashed stuff