Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you guys pay $500 for deanlgelos stuff ?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing worth buying from David D is the ebooks "Attraction Isn't a Choice" and "Double Your Dating". His DVD's are a waste of money, they're mostly generalizations and theory. Plus, I don't like his approach on women with his over emphasis of "****y and funny". Sure it's effective, but it's a weapon most commonly misused with beginners.

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i agree to . i was just wondering wat u guys thought but of corse this site is free and good material thanks tho

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Save your money intel. Just "our" DJ bible alone has more than enough information for you to apply to your life. There's only so much information that you need. The rest of what you learn is "in the field" and just practicing/applying what you learn.

If there's an effective seduction technique out there, then its available for free. There's just no way to put a lid on really good information. I seriously doubt Sosuave has not touched on every technique that's out there either in the DJ bible or in a thread somewhere.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not pay a single $ for stuff like that.
remember you have a brain and you should be able to come up with tips tricks and any advice for life for yourself. Technically there is nothing worth buying