Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Bang A 15, 16, or 17 Yr Old?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I didn't realize we had experts on 11 year-olds here. I was under the impression different people physically mature at different rates, and gave myself some arbitrary breathing space. At what precise point in time do all children uniformly grow pubes, Dr. Easy?
Dude, you're talking about bangin' a girl that's still in grade school.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! My theoretical standards are beyond the accepted social norm, what a terrible creature I am.

Puberty is based on observable phenomenae, age is just a number.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in your thirties and thinking about 15 year olds there is something wrong. I certainly don't think about people that young. :nono:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that's cuz ur the one with something wrong.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OzyBoy said:
If you are in your thirties and thinking about 15 year olds there is something wrong. I certainly don't think about people that young. :nono:
A 15 year old is a high schooler and probably hit puberty like 2 years prior. In the old days girls got married even younger than that. So what do we base when a girl is ready? when her body says she is ready or when we think she is mentally ready? there is no way for us to tell when a girl is mentally ready, but we know most hit puberty around 13.

I personally all I think about are older women I just can't stand girls my age or younger. I have always liked older women better. Is there something wrong with me? so if I can like women older than me why can't some like the opposite?

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't get the Jailbite site. I first see posts with posters like "Jailbite: 15 gets you 20", which are clearly warnings against ephebophilia. Next I see a jailbite site, which is almost promoting having sex with young girls? :confused:

I'm not from the US and I have never seen the "anti"-posters and I think I never saw the "promotion site". I get the first one, but how could a site like jailbitegallery exist? Is that legal? :confused:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Sorry, I don't get the Jailbite site. I first see posts with posters like "Jailbite: 15 gets you 20", which are clearly warnings against ephebophilia. Next I see a jailbite site, which is almost promoting having sex with young girls? :confused:

I'm not from the US and I have never seen the "anti"-posters and I think I never saw the "promotion site". I get the first one, but how could a site like jailbitegallery exist? Is that legal? :confused:
Of course it's legal. Showing NUDE pictures of underage girls is illegal, or pictures of girls engaged in sex acts. But I'd bet most these pics come from these girl's myspace/facebook pages.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Of course it's legal. Showing NUDE pictures of underage girls is illegal, or pictures of girls engaged in sex acts. But I'd bet most these pics come from these girl's myspace/facebook pages.
Yes, but it looks so weird. These 15 year old (?) girls wearing nothing more than a bikini, looking in the camera with a "fvck me" look and under the foto's a bar where you can say you think she's 13. And on every page you see advertisement of girls looking not older than 14 getting ****ed by grandpa's. I don't know. It looks so over the edge. I know it's legal when they're not nude, but it almost looks like a promotional website for ****ing young girls. And that's so weird IMO.

In the Netherlands there are these legal websites where pedophiles meet. They can't show eachother nude pics, but they can very easily build a network and encouraging eachother. It's officialy legal to have such a site, but still...

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would stay in the 20's-40's range. I don't know about ya'll, but even 18 year olds look like children to me some days. Then there is the fact that teenagers don't know how to be sexy; they come out looking like ho's when they try. Nothing wrong with ho's because they can get you through a rough spot, but I prefer women that know a little something. Plus with a woman, you can beat it up and they will love you for knocking it out of commission for a couple of days; a young girl will be complaining how you were too rough and whine about it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
All the shaming and PC aside, I think it's abundantly clear that most girls 13 to 14 are sexually mature. I remember being 13 and horny as hell. I remember most of my female classmates having tits, ass and most likely a bush and were menuastrating, and them being horny as hell. I also know that a lot of people were fooling around and having sex at 13 or 14. Historically aged 13 was an adult especially for women and for the purposes of getting married. I can understand having a law that sets the age of consent at 16, but what this society has done is legally push it to 18 for all intents and purposes. And beyond what's legal this society tries to push marriage and sex into one's 20's, tries to enforce an "acceptable" age range difference, etc. I consider that social agenda as sick and debased as being a true pedophile since to me it's also going against nature.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just from my experience with girls...i'm 16

and many..i mean A LOT...MOST...of the girls i talk to are afraid of the same things

insects, broken heart hah, creepy old men

my most recent ex told me every story about creepy old guys checking her out on the bus or on the sidewalks...

so if you find a girl who wants it and is legal...that's not too bad..still kinda strange in my mind...but most girls under 18 are either giving you the "**** off" look...or flirting with you..and then laughing with their friends about it later that night...

unless you're some middle aged supermodel..then you have a chance..

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me dirty, but just legal 16 is so hot. Honestly, how many guys here would pass that up if it were available to them right now?

Even a monk would get horny looking at a young, tight box.

Hehe...

Classic clip of Peter Brady (Brady Bunch) "erupting" on Marcia and her friends, haha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4KMk6T5mQU

Would the most conservative monk pass that up?

Reaction score
What ever the law says. No need to get charged with statutory rape, and please dont use the bull excuse that she told you her age. Joke is on you if you believe a girl when she tells you she is legal. Always make sure.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is girls start looking like WOMEN at a much younger age nowadays. I mean I see girls who I swear look like fully-developed, 18-21 year-olds, but they are actually not even old enough to drive. I made a comment on this girl I thought was slammin' on the 4th of July, and my friend told me she was 14. I had no idea, of course, but still, in that moment I was the dirty old man.

My cut-off would be ~20. And this is nothing I would go looking for.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
This was a cool discussion on the ethics involving banging a 16 or 17 year old girl that has reached the age of consent of the state that you happen at the time.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, because I know a 15-17 is just a stupid kid.

I have met a few 17 year olds that were super cute and were game, I wish I could but I didn't.

Funny yesterday at the mall me and my friend walked by these 4 girls who were taking a picture, they were 16-17 but good lord their bodies were grown, and they acted like total sluts, it was hard not to look...so I looked

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
No, because I know a 15-17 is just a stupid kid.
And the MOMENT they turn 18, that very day, they turn from a stupid, non sexual human to fair game. At least according to the American laws.
Some people...

I want to use this moment to thank God for not being born in America; sure, my country is ****ty, but I wouldn't move to (some parts of) the USA in 1million years.