Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Band of All Time!

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinderella
Helloween
Jackyl
Soundgarden (I couldn't listen to them after Black Hole Sun)
Any bling-bling pimp rap
Bread

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Bread!

Might as well throw all the 70s pvssy bands in there:

Air Supply, Donny Osmond, Dionne Warwick, Earth Wind & Fire, The Partridge Family, The Carpenters, Chicago

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now! Cinderella wasn't bad. They looked lame, but it's the music that counts. Helloween was great too.

**** it. I'll list my favorite bands just like everyone else, trendy cvnt that I am:

Ulver
Katatonia
My Dying Bride
old Arch Enemy (Johan. You are sorely missed)
old Entombed
Saigon Kick
Steelheart (mf'ers are back!)
Gorgoroth
old Cradle of Filth
Anathema
Sigh
Dokken
a-ha
Portishead
Hooverphonic
In Flames
Aborted
Carcass
Faith No More
Moonspell
Morbid Angel

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw them last weekend. Going again next weekend.

It's just the singer and one of the guitarists, but I suppose it can't be helped. The new lineup kicks ass live anyway.

They have a myspace with some new songs.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Tenacious D
I totally agree! They're so childish and not funny. They remind me of my friends and I trying to make up crude rhymes for some cheap laughs back in our pubescent years.

Second worst band has to be Beautiful South. Their songs are dreadful and every single one of them manages to get stuck in my head for days and drive me crazy! I hate them!

I don't know how they do it, but they should incorporate political messages or advertising and they'd brainwash everyone in no time!

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my hated ones have been mentioned already, but I haven't seen Nirvana/Kurt Cobain. He is the most overrated "musician" of all time. All of his songs sound the same (not all but most). Anyway, the list would go on and on if I had time but I will leave you with that.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Yup I totally agree ICP blows so much. I would also like to add ALL DEATH METAL like cannibal corpse... it's not music anymore.
Oh man.... Death Metal rules.:rockon: :rockon:

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, my brother and his ex-girlfriend's cousin's sister's parole officer created a band called Jimmy and the Snuka's. We're not very good.

The worst band ever is a band you never heard of, some pimply-faced teenagers in their garage. A more appropriate title would be 'Worst band of all time that managed to become popular and successful'. That would go to Nickelback, or any of the modern teenage groups fronted by a talentless female teenager (Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, etc.) who use creative software to fix their horrible voice.

Kronz

Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Hate Breed
Primas
Tenacious D
anything emo - AFC Music "My girlfrriend broke up with me so I must slit my wrists"
ICP
Suicide
New Metallica (especially the one with the Orchestra)
Patti Smith
Macy Gray
Thursday
Simple Plan

comic_relief
Lol at the AFC Music example XD