Worst Band of All Time!

Reaction score
I just searched "the worst band ever" on google and Creed came up and I found the topic interesting so I decided to make the thread for fun. Since I can't come up with the worst band of all time here's my list of sh*tty bands...

- Cannible Corpse / All the songs sounds the same stupid growling and no talent.
- Fergie / my ears started to bleed when I heard "London Bridge" it was horrible with the farting in the background.
- Paris Hilton & Ashlee Simpson / fake and no talent.
- 9 inch nails / can't sing.
- Korn / another stupid goth band who can't sing.
- Good Charlotte, My chemical Romance, New Green Day / Sounds the same.
- Creed / ew...
- New Rap / all sounds the same with same lyrics and song constuction old school rap like Dr. Dre, Snoop and Tupac was good.

Silvertip

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Journey: Good if you're drunk
-Godsmack: King of all rip-off bands (they stole a name, logo, sound, riffs, and an album title/artwork from one of the greatest bands ever)

As far as Creed goes, 75% of them are good. Scott Stapp was/ is an ass, but the other three are solid musicians.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much any contemporary r&b

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate Breed
Primas
Tenacious D
anything emo - AFC Music "My girlfrriend broke up with me so I must slit my wrists"
ICP
Suicide
New Metallica (especially the one with the Orchestra)
Patti Smith
Macy Gray
Thursday
Simple Plan

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silvertip said:
-Godsmack: King of all rip-off bands (they stole a name, logo, sound, riffs, and an album title/artwork from one of the greatest bands ever)
which band did they steal from?

comic_relief

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I really don't like this band and this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCK_EPay16Q

I swear I want to destroy or kill something when ever I hear this tune. They should play this song during interrogation and they will tell you where Osama is hiding or where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.
Dear god no, that's a classic. Okay so the lyrics aren't exactly sophisticated, but, when you're boozed up, it's more than a song. It's an adventure.

Chingy is a tosser. He's a representation of the decline of rap. Just about everything these days is generic, with G-unit going spazbot over their own name (not to mention DJ Skeet's constant need to use his name loop on mixtapes). It seems any joker who can flip a few switches and rhyme some pre-school lingo is a rapper these days.

Panic! at the Disco. Kill me. Emo culture! If I hear this crap again, i'm gonna shoot someone.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I really don't like this band and this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCK_EPay16Q

I swear I want to destroy or kill something when ever I hear this tune. They should play this song during interrogation and they will tell you where Osama is hiding or where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

This song pretty nice, Got a problem with it, then TO BAD!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say "the worst band ever" is apparently jumping into personal opinion.

A lot of these bands listed, I actually listen to.

However, I will say this...if it sounds like you're banging a bunch of trashcans together and singing in latin, I won't like that sh*t.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
- Eminem, I can't stand listening to a single song anymore, not even the good ones.

- Same with Slipknot...

- Staind even sucks to my ears now...

- The Used..

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overated bands.

-My chemical romance
-Panic At the Disco
-Fallout boy(I do like Dance' Dance tho)
-Korn
-***** cat dolls
-Black eyed peas

Talented Bands

-AFI
-Incubus
-Nickelback
-Stonesour
-Weezer

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score

Silvertip

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
which band did they steal from?
Ever hear of Alice in Chains?

I forgot about Fallout Boy. The worst part is that they had no freking clue where their name came from. They just thought it sounded cool. :rolleyes:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people should also put one or two of their favorite groups in with the posts, that way there is some sort of frame of reference to see why you're judging certain bands so badly.

Among my favorites - Johnny Cash, Social D, the Rev, ATB, Tiesto, Groove Coverage....

My all time most hated band, Tenacious D. Seriously it's just retarded. The guy wants to be a rock star as a kid, finds out he sucks, so becomes a comedian and proceeds to finance a fake rock star career. What a joke.

The Amazins'

Reaction score
My favorites range from the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Johnny Cash, Rancid, Bouncing Souls, The Slackers, Regina Spekter, Weezer, Bruce Springsteen (the early stuff), Bright Eyes, Bjork, Coldplay...basically musical mostly rock that isn't hard.

So my vote for the worst band ever has to go to....Nickelback. Worst thing ever.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two of you hate nickelback. I actually like nickelback, their songs are catchy and easy to listen to.