Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women respond to your spirit not your "game"

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
They are jaded and women can sense this in their voice tone, their eye movements and their microscopic facial and bodily tics and cues.
Fin
Don't be scared of the fact that it seems like women notice everything. Just mirror what you're getting from the woman.

I remember being on a packed bus once and there was this chick in the seat front of me. She was really feeling cool with herself and I was looking at her from behind. She never turned back to look at me because most women don't engage directly. I however knew very well that she knew I was looking. If I had looked at her bitterly she would have picked up on it and locked up. I however was lusting after her (God forgive me).

She must have picked up on my sexual vibe really badly because when it was time for my stop which was before hers, she had to stand up to let me get off the bus and when she did that she made sure to make only just enough space to ensure that my man parts would brush up on her fat butt. She didn't even care that all the passengers could see her blatant horniness and she was not bad looking either.

I, being the mean guy I am however made sure to avoid her butt even though she was pushing it forward to make sure my man meat touched it. Hehehe

So gents you just need a positive outlook and always realize that though one woman is not feeling you its no biggie cos there are others that will.

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only as beautiful as you make them

When you take off the veil that tends to cloud your hot blooded vision you realise they are sexually attractive but human. There is a certain meter every man has within him which can go hyperactive on sighting a female if he does not reign it in.

Your job as a man is to not let the mercury break out of the thermometer within you because once you do, she knows she has you even if she doesn't want you and is doubly amused and sometimes disgusted.

Women always go crazy over the guy that doesn't lose his mind over their beauty because if you turn the tables around you have to admit that you also feel a bit repulsed when a girl goes gaga over you for no reason even when she is hot. It just screams a certain powerlessness but of course your inner thoughts matter if you do choose to lose it over a woman. If you feel in control when losing it then by all means lose it because she will sense that is how you operate.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the Holy Bible has instructons on relationships

Out of respect for Christ, be courteously reverent to one another. Wives, understand and support your husbands in ways that show your support for Christ.

The husband provides leadership to his wife the way Christ does to his church, not by domineering but by cherishing. So just as the church submits to Christ as he exercises such leadership, wives should likewise submit to their husbands.

Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church—a love marked by giving, not getting. Christ’s love makes the church whole.

His words evoke her beauty. Everything he does and says is designed to bring the best out of her, dressing her in dazzling white silk, radiant with holiness. And that is how husbands ought to love their wives. They’re really doing themselves a favor—since they’re already “one” in marriage.

No one abuses his own body, does he? No, he feeds and pampers it. That’s how Christ treats us, the church, since we are part of his body. And this is why a man leaves father and mother and cherishes his wife. No longer two, they become “one flesh.”

This is a huge mystery, and I don’t pretend to understand it all. What is clearest to me is the way Christ treats the church. And this provides a good picture of how each husband is to treat his wife, loving himself in loving her, and how each wife is to honor her husband.

Ephesians 5:21-33. (Msg version)

Modern day summary : Women should be submissive when they enter marriage, men should lead but not oppress, women should support their men, men should evoke a Woman's beauty by encouraging her with sweet well timed genuine compliments, both parties should practice selflessness.

Recipe for a lasting union if you ask me. Shame our world of today is so against these basic similar to DJ principles.