Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women respond to your spirit not your "game"

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
While I agree with that, that is not what I am saying.

I am specifically disagreeing with your saying not to make snap judgements about women, and also disagreeing with your statement that one should be concerned about throwing out a "hidden gem".

Both of those statements go against trusting your gut, and can lead men into wasting their precious time on a likely loser.

Men should trust their gut, and they should next ruthlessly where the odds support them.
And I'm not complaining about you disagreeing with me. No issues bro. We good man. You cool, I'm cool. You're an ok guy.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Im just trying to figure out why dark triad men do the best with women if its "what's on the inside that counts". Seems like they are incredibly superficial and act accordingly.
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Im just trying to figure out why dark triad men do the best with women if its "what's on the inside that counts". Seems like they are incredibly superficial and act accordingly.
Well what's inside dark triad men is a ruthless streak coupled with the confidence of them knowing what they want. People respond positively to confidence majority of the time regardless of where it stems from whether from a place of love or the opposite of love. You can however be confident and happy and just generally have a positive outlook on life. No need to be dark triad. I'm certainly not labelling myself as dark triad. I'm happy and life's good. That's how I see things. Times can get rough but it's all about your attitude and response whenever they do. Life fluctuates and that's ok but whenever the bad times come, once your tough minded, hard working and positive, you can handle things better. Some people cannot handle being barked at by sosuave red pillers but to me hah... Piece of cake (not singling anyone out as a red piller) .

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Im just trying to figure out why dark triad men do the best with women
I have yet to see any evidence that this is true, or anything more than a PUA myth. Unless perhaps it is that most people are dishonorable and thus flock together. I've known genuine psychopaths and narcissists and they seemed socially handicapped, rather than benefiting from their personality disorders. The only exception is the Machiavellists - I could see them succeeding at pretty much whatever they put their mind to, because that's what they do (even if they may meet an eventual bad end).

Pickup gurus and their followers (like Heartiste) not only hero-worship these anti-social men, but actually seem to aspire to become them. I think they are misplacing their faith.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
It is a fact of psychology that Cluster B men are the most insecure and damaged internally, i.e. have little to no self confidence whatsoever. So its a fact that when these men are labelled as "confident" by women that the women are absolutely incorrect. Women view the outward projection of confidence as the full measure of the man.
Yes. Women don't understand what confidence really is.

They think arrogance is confidence when it is really insecurity.

A quiet guy who is genuinely confident in his own skin is viewed by women as an insecure loser.

A loud tryhard bragger or BS-er or male AW is viewed as confident by women and considered the gold standard model for all "real men" to follow lol.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
A loud tryhard bragger or BS-er or male AW is viewed as confident by women and considered the gold standard model for all "real men" to follow lol.
Only if he is good looking. Otherwise he will come off as annoying.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you realize that your inner reality(thoughts, judgments, opinions, ideas, ideologies..etc) make your outer reality. and at the end reality can be different from one person to another based on his own different perceptions of reality.

so the point is have a open mind because your reality may just be a big illusion and you are living a big fat lie.

Bottom line is people only see what their attention/thoughts are focused on. So if you think that some kind of value/characteristic like looks or money or whatever means everything to get girls then that's what are you going to see. because our attention can't perceive or interpret the entire vision or reality. but it focus on one part at a time and then it connects all the parts and make his own story or realization based on the person's own thoughts/beliefs/inner reality.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Person A, an average looking guy, is happy, thinks he looks like Brad Pitt and enjoys every conversation with everyone. He is funny, has goals in life and takes action to reach them in order to have a successful life.

Person B is a very good looking man who has only looks going for him.

Question: Is Person A more attractive to a woman than Person B just because of his mindset?

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
Until you realize that your inner reality(thoughts, judgments, opinions, ideas, ideologies..etc) make your outer reality. and at the end reality can be different from one person to another based on his own different perceptions of reality.

so the point is have a open mind because your reality may just be a big illusion and you are living a big fat lie.

Bottom line is people only see what their attention/thoughts are focused on. So if you think that some kind of value/characteristic like looks or money or whatever means everything to get girls then that's what are you going to see. because our attention can't perceive or interpret the entire vision or reality. but it focus on one part at a time and then it connects all the parts and make his own story or realization based on the person's own thoughts/beliefs/inner reality.
Nice you totally get it. Have a glass of orange juice on me bro *clinks glass*

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY! Someone who gets it. Few people here understand this concept. Don't think about what you do, just do it simply because you WANT to do it, which makes you happy and girls can sense that. Humans do have a 6th sense I guess you could say. When you go up to a woman because you simply WANT to for whatever reason and don't think about what you're saying and just say it, girls know you aren't faking yourself and feel that you truly enjoy talking to them. And they like that.

Good post OP.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
FINALLY! Someone who gets it. Few people here understand this concept. Don't think about what you do, just do it simply because you WANT to do it, which makes you happy and girls can sense that. Humans do have a 6th sense I guess you could say. When you go up to a woman because you simply WANT to for whatever reason and don't think about what you're saying and just say it, girls know you aren't faking yourself and feel that you truly enjoy talking to them. And they like that.

Good post OP.
You truly are the double greatest. Drinks on me. Have some orange juice *clinks glass*

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Oh man this Fvkbuddy thing, I always fall in love. I cant go around sleeping with more than 1, then when I feel like having diversity 2. If she sleeps around then Fvk her man I dont want no STDs anyway. Couse when she sleeps around alot, the balance of whatever microbes in the juices there are gets Fvkd up and she gets infected.

I always fall in love man. There I said it.

Its not bad. But I wouldnt have the time and energy to "spin plates" its...

I dont like dat sh1t man. Im old fashioned but realistic... same as the old neighbourhood alcoholics who give wisdom for free. Love is good. You just have to look at it realistically not like a soap opera and have realistic expectations.

But Im young.

But then again, existance without love is hollow. Nobody can be happy without love but to use love correctly you gotta know yourself. If you deny some aspects of yourself you will always fail.

Insecurities kill attraction too. The only insecurity left inside of me is that Im not good enough. Like not nice enough, not humane enough, that I Fvk over people. Its a normal thing anyone has low points, but I always judge myself harsh. Its just that I want to do the right thing. Always. And I dont always succeed. It kills me sometimes knowing that I was a scumbag in a situation.

Now all you DJs may mock me, but it is what I believe in and women are just... they aint all that important man... They are part of the stuff in life, but like... If getting poon is your goal, thats cool. But I dont get you.

Principles, moral, values - this is what matters. Also Ive heard God doesnt like saints, god likes people who know when they did wrong but hey... Im going to hell 100 % so idk...
This guys post seems like a rant because of the starred (*) cuss words but there is so much wisdom in what he posted it's not even funny. Actually slow down and read what he wrote above without dismissing it and you will see what men expose themselves to because of the crazy culture in developed nations. I translated his post above to uncensore some words.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
This guys post seems like a rant because of the starred (*) cuss words but there is so much wisdom in what he posted it's not even funny. Actually slow down and read what he wrote above without dismissing it and you will see what men expose themselves to because of the crazy culture in developed nations. I translated his post above to uncensore some words.
Ye thanks man, its just that after 2,5 years of living as a family with a BPD hellhound (a tree that was bent from the root, horrible family), we was 19, now Im 22, I turned into someone I dont know at all in the end. I couldnt live with myself. I left the bish I sat down and thought about stuff. I thought for months.

I came up with truth.

Now Im back in bussiness, I approach stranger women on the street, meet new girls, contact old flames, I know exactly what women are and dont trust them for a second, still, Im a guy who doesnt have any real problems - I have my family, I have my friends, I have people I havent seen in years are all like - man, we was talking about you... What more do you need? Nothing.

Friends will be friends...

But what I see is EVERY damn girl has some problems going on for her, real or imaginative, like some drama, they cant live without it, so I dont want a girlfriend. Couse a person with problems projects it on you. I still love, but the love can last like 2-3 days, then when the pile of **** gets uncovered I back out.

And you cant help anyone if he doesnt help himself. This what I know. I just go to church sometimes and prey for some souls. I was never religious, but recently I understood the point of religion. Its all I can do, its not much, but I cant do more and its killing me.

But still when you shared a bed with someone you know how it feels to have somebody waiting for you at home - it feels good. So I deeply regret what I did with my intimate life. Couse I miss it. But Im a fool no more. I guess this is the pain from life.

Society is rotten, still 5 % of the people think like me, half of them are female, still, every female has drama going on.

So **** that **** man. Born alone, die alone. People have no fear of God and no fear of King, so why trust a female? LTR - never. Marriage - dont make me laugh. You cant trust females, the tree is bent from the root, and fyck you to all the meek men who write "Oh youre so pretty" under the selfie of some ho, followed by her mother "Oh my pretty girl"... Wtf dudes for real? Couse thats how women are raised - "Oh you just need to be pretty and cath a male darling!". What? Excuse me? Werent we supposed to have equality of sexes? Is this the equality of sexes everyone wanted so much? Wtf is this ****? Ofc I will rant, wtf is eve this ****?

Love is what makes life meaningfull. But how to love with your whole heart? You cant afford it. So you kinda have to never let your guard down which is BS of course, and I HATE IT, but it is what it is.

Its rotten. All rotten to the core. It all started with breaking the family unit. Mankind is on the downfall. It will take another couple of hundred years but we be gone I sense it.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think sosuavers have that negative intent you speak of. I've been here nearly three years and the vibe I get from this community is a very positive one. Men taking time out to look out for other men.

Yes sometimes the noobs and DJ wannabes get a little excited when talking down about women but I think in general most men will agree we are because we love women. That doesn't mean we're not realistic about them and what they're capable of.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Mankind is on the downfall. It will take another couple of hundred years but we be gone I sense it.
Are you familiar with the Adam and Eve story? It tells of the downfall of man or rather spirit into matter. It won't take another couple of hundred years because it already happened. Ages ago. It's all part of the process.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to take the time out to thank you all for your time. It's been real. Time for me to move on. Been a privilege learning from various people. Kindly disregard any of my previousthreads or posts that are negative or not in line with this line of thought. Time for me to go out into the real world of business to kick butt and take names.

http://www.tasteheavennow.net/understanding_yourself/sexual_addictions_and_lust.htm

Posters I suggest you follow to get your head right;

Igetit!
Harry Wilmington
Om1xr
Zekko
AtomSmasher
Montague_Leach
Pook
Anyone that fully agreed with me in this thread (I reckon their heads will be fixed moving forward).

Goodbye and God bless you all. Amen.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Walk by a felony sentencing docket at your courthouse some time and look at the girlfriends
Are you trying to say that all criminals have hot girlfriends? Maybe the more successful criminals because of the money, or if the guys are drug dealers so they can get free crack or whatever. I think a more realistic view is that you would find some criminals with hot girlfriends, and other criminals with complete uggos, and other criminals who can't get laid for sh!t. Just like any other walk of society.

Mike32ct said:
Yes. Women don't understand what confidence really is.

They think arrogance is confidence when it is really insecurity.
True enough, that's why I've never bought into the idea that women have this magic ability to sense if a guy is really confident or not. I'm not even sure they are attracted to genuine confidence, it may be something else, like bold action, or swagger, or something.

I used to fake confidence all the time when I was in my 20s. I wasn't really that confident but I knew enough that I supposed to fake it.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adeiu

Always remember that you've been lied to for most of your life. Contrary to popular opinion you can have peace of mind even without having had sex for an enormous amount of time. You are a human not a dog so, get your base nature under the control of your mind. Don't destroy your future and lifetime reputation by being led negatively by your arousal to act on impulse. You're mind is the most powerful tool you have been given. Don't listen to the cacophony of hound dogs in the media and on the internet telling you that you're not man enough if you're not having sex. Be patient, be disciplned, be happy and things WILL fall into place.

Goodbye (sorry I just wanted to have 777 posts before I left sosuave. Afterall, 7 is the number of completion.... :D I know I said I ise the ERV version of the bible but I have changed, please read the NLT version (new living translation) of the Holy Bible for great understanding of the word of God.

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ego of not being seen as a man of my word can go to hell! The good of man is more important. Figured spreading good news can be done side by side with business. Helps me decompress anyway. Will be talking at you more than to you so unless you have a question I will not respond to negative feedback in response to anything i post going forward unless I want to. Ciao