Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Prefer Feminine Men as LT Parters, Study Finds

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Whoops....just noticed this story was already posted....sorry mods...I guess you can just delete this.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For marriage, a lot of women are looking for a slave rather than someone to sleep with.

soxfan31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, the feminine side can come out after the aloof side makes his presence for a while, a long while.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But, who gets laid in the end. The man who is masculine over the zeta male types.

Women may see weak men as the type to stick around and listen to their stories but they still crave real men who rock their worlds.

Reaction score
Haha, this is Matrix shyt. Let me add some light to this perverted thinking - it has nothing to do with looks - it has to do with his thinking and his physical masculine out-ward projection of his self!

Most women today are hors in London and the USA - a hor's life is one of constant friction with the male. The hor is an artificial construct - she has a feminine nature but she tries to be masculine in her thinking and acting; thus, the friction with the males she encounters!

To avoid this clash with the natural male, she seeks a man who accepts HER as she is, in this artificial state (masculine Hor). Because she is
outside of her natural state, she must find a male who is also outside of his natural state (projects feminine qualities) for their to be a harmonious balance, albeit an unnatural one!!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorta true.

Remember N'Sync? All those girls were frothing in their mouth, they like cute attractive sorta gay men. I wouldn't worry about it too much, don't let other people say confuse your identity. Be true to yourself.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation of "Hor"....been wondering about that.

My opinion on the whole matter is to absolutely be the Alpha Male Sex God Greasy Haired Bad Boy, but pick up your underwear off the floor, and vacuum once a while...and be able to boil water (which are all DJ traits anyways).

There was that other, pro-DJ news article posted elsewhere on this forum....I wonder if one was a response to the other.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice this more in younger women (around 20ish).

Alot of the hotties are with rather skinny, femenine looking guys (almost emo looking).

The masculine, muscular guys always seem to go out with the fat girls.

Anyone wanna explain?

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
My opinion on the whole matter is to absolutely be the Alpha Male Sex God Greasy Haired Bad Boy, but pick up your underwear off the floor, and vacuum once a while...and be able to boil water (which are all DJ traits anyways).
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
that's great! lol

I agree...you have to be a bad ass,though it's still smart to be somewhat civilized some of the time :D

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember one time my girlfriend was talking about an effeminate guy we know saying he's attractive and would make a good boyfriend. I asked her if she fancied him and she replied, "I would never want to sleep with him, but he's the sort of guy who would make a girl feel special and you could talk to or take shopping."

"Thank god I'm not that guy!" I replied.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I remember one time my girlfriend was talking about an effeminate guy we know saying he's attractive and would make a good boyfriend. I asked her if she fancied him and she replied, "I would never want to sleep with him, but he's the sort of guy who would make a girl feel special and you could talk to or take shopping."

"Thank god I'm not that guy!" I replied.
Then again, she was your girlfriend. Maybe she just didn't want to say "yeah, I'd ride that dude's c0ck!"

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Then again, she was your girlfriend. Maybe she just didn't want to say "yeah, I'd ride that dude's c0ck!"
Possibly, but we often have these discussions, I.e. "if you were single, would he/she be your type?"

Generally, the effeminate, geeky, weak or romantic type of men are those she'd love to go to the theatre with, go dancing and shopping, have them open car doors for her, give her his coat and buy her gifts. But they're not the type she'd ever want sex with. For that, she prefers tall, muscular, tough and all round masculine men.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this study is that diabolical. Women don't understand what truly attracts them, and they certainly aren't gonna know which guys they'd f*ck just by looking at pictures.

This study (along with our knowledge of how bogus it is) just shows the silliness of obsessing over looks.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
I notice this more in younger women (around 20ish).

Alot of the hotties are with rather skinny, femenine looking guys (almost emo looking).

The masculine, muscular guys always seem to go out with the fat girls.

Anyone wanna explain?

Muscular dudes with fat girls? I don't see that around here, I wonder what those guys in your area must be thinking.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I don't think this study is that diabolical. Women don't understand what truly attracts them, and they certainly aren't gonna know which guys they'd f*ck just by looking at pictures.

This study (along with our knowledge of how bogus it is) just shows the silliness of obsessing over looks.

But then what about women knowing they'll date/have sex with a guy within moments after seeing him? I think women who want to dominate will be attracted to passive looking guys but women who want to be dominated will go for the masculine guys.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pay too much attention to this study.
However, DO learn the underlying, psychological factors which determine higher chances of success in an LTR.
In other words, if women are attracted to feminine features, what do those feminine features suggest to you?
Perhaps that those men have certain feminine traits that women are looking for.
What kind of feminine traits?
Well, first off, we're Men Goddamnit, so DON'T get any ideas that we should turn into women to attract women, that's wrong.
BUT...
What about good listening skills?
What about compassion?
What about having good parenting skills? Can you nurture children and a relationship?
Are you at all interested iun making a home? Well, truthfully, most Men want to build Castles, not just a home, but you know what I mean, a safe place for yuou andher, and eventualy the children.
These are things to think aboutfor those who are seeking an LTR, and/or Marriage.
For one thing, DO NOT EVER SACRIFICE YOUR MASCULINITY OR DIGNITY for the sake of an LTR or a woman.
Doing so goes against what any woman wants, and what a real Man wants to be.
It's important to realize that you are to develop yourself fully here, to self realize and reach your potential.
Becoming more "feminine" simply goes against realizing your Masculine Self. Despite the media, and some (sometimes well meaning but misguded for Males) advice from Women.
Rememebr, that most media look at Male/Female relationship from the point of view of "What does the Man do wrong? And how you can change your man! And why is your Man so inept, helpless, and clueless?? And how you can change him for the better?"
You need to develop your own internal guidance, and listen to what you feel is right. And unless you're Gay, becmoning "more" Feminine shoudl not necessarily "feel" right.
However, go back to the certain traits(These do not include wearing makeup, or getting manicures, or reading Cosmo.....) that women generally feel are essential for an LTR.
Think about that.
And do, as a true DJ does, strive for a correct balance of these traits that fit in with your Masculinity, and your self image of your true self.
So again, if you're looking for success in the long term, some questions need to be asked by yourself.
"Am I a good listener?"
"Do I fulfill my obligations and duties in the household?"
"Am I a slob, or do I fix things around the house and take care of sh!t when it breaks?"
"Can I comfort my woman?"
"Do I really work at this relationship, or do I just kick back and have a beer and forget about maintaining Attraction, Intimacy, Rapport, Challenge, Spontaneity, et?"
"How do I feel about kids? If I want them, can I be a good father and teach my son to be a Man, and my daughter to be a Lady?" (Think about that last one. Do you have any idea what makes a Lady? Do you know what makes a Quality Woman? Are you able to impart these qualities to someone else so they understand how you view women, and your understanding of their VALUE?)

Finally, surveys like these are good reminders of certain things we have to be on the look out for. They inform us, and can help us make a more intelligent decision.
But it's important (especially if you're on THIS Site) to keep in sight the Priorities you have made for yourself in your quest to be a living , breathing, happy and fulfilled True DON JUAN. And one of them should not be

"How can I become more Feminine, because after all, this survey says that's what Chicks really want??!!"

Realize your masculinity, it will never , ever steer you wrong, no matter what a woman says or what a survey displays.

:trouble:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women who want to dominate will be attracted to passive looking guys
They'll go after passive guys, but they won't be attracted to them.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my take on this study..

Lets say us guys were shown pictures of plumpy, nice, boring, homely looking women.. If we were honest, we would be inclined to say they would GENERALY make a good long term relationship material because we could see them never cheating, cooking, cleaning, raising kids, and just generally being there for us and keeping a good home.

Now just because we think this type of girl would make a good long term companion DOESN'T mean we actually want to be with one. Then again, some guys do.

BTW, I view a non-masculine guy as equivalent to a fat chick.