Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Prefer Feminine Men as LT Parters, Study Finds

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women prefer guys with fat wallets for LTR, this "study" is just a formalized case of asking women what they want and taking them at their word; in other words it's horse crap.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Hitman10000 said:
Sorta true.

Remember N'Sync? All those girls were frothing in their mouth, they like cute attractive sorta gay men. I wouldn't worry about it too much, don't let other people say confuse your identity. Be true to yourself.
That's because it fits the feminist ideal, and these are mostly young teenage girls who froth for these girly-guys. It's all marketing. WOmen are buying the illusion.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
PrinceBeavis said:
"LONDON (AFP) - Women see masculine-looking men as more unsuitable long-term partners but men with more feminine features are seen as more committed and less likely to stray, researchers said Wednesday.".....

A study by who - bull dyke lesbian researchers - sounds like a fixed study:crackup:

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuuck what the studies say the only reason the women want those guy's are for stability reason because i think feminine guy's are less likely to cheat because most women will mistaken them for gay. Bottom line Women will always and forever want the "macho" manly types because it's simply the natural order of things. All these damn studies and shiit is simply society's way of trying to **** with men's head to simply control population. I guarantee you will find some poor chumps who are lost in the "game" who will read that **** and never get a partner or get laid.