Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women go for looks more then guys

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warlord
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Many women through online dating get asked out by average/ugly guys who don't offer much except friendly flirting. But, when they get it from an attractive male they spread their legs open wide just for them or at least a male whose attraction level is equal to hers.

Those who say "looks" don't matter are lying to themselves big time. I wouldn't want to have a relationship with a woman whose face is structured like a man or had tiny eyes. I'd probably hit it, but wouldn't want to deal with her ugliness or emotional problems.

I've noticed that a lot of average guys send the same message over and over to each girl they find.

there are also a lot of guys that try to get the girls off the site as quickly as possible (this is a good move). the women on the other hand like to stay on the site longer and use the chat system.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who say "looks" don't matter are lying to themselves big time. I wouldn't want to have a relationship with a woman whose face is structured like a man or had tiny eyes. I'd probably hit it, but wouldn't want to deal with her ugliness or emotional problems.

cute women will date average guys

cute guys wont date average women

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought I'd here this from a seasoned Don Juan.
The men are probably going after ugly/average chicks because they are horny and are willing to settle for anything. Believe me, if they could get w/ the hot chicks they would pay those ugly girls no mind.

Second, we all know women like guys b/c of personality. Now if they can't observe someone's personality online, what's their second option? Looks. Some of these are girls that could get any guy they want, so of course they'll pick the handsome guys.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've realized this now for about a month....doesn't matter how good you are or if you have rock solid confidence like i do.
Girls will next you untill they find a great looking guy.

-Malachi

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
I've realized this now for about a month....doesn't matter how good you are or if you have rock solid confidence like i do.
Girls will next you untill they find a great looking guy.

-Malachi
I agree. Anyone that goes after women and thinks that women are not focused on looks is a dam-n stupid fool. It is only when women are over 30 or fat that they don't (and that is only because they can't aford it)

There are a lot of fools on here that think that you can use the DJ tools to get women regardless of how you look.

That is bull-****. Women will judge you FAR more then you will ever judge them. Get that through your thick f-cuken head if you think otherwise.

This is why it is so important to NEXT.

Confidence alone will only get you so far. You need to stick up for yourself and focus on the women that DO find you attractive. Next all others.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
I never thought I'd here this from a seasoned Don Juan.
The men are probably going after ugly/average chicks because they are horny and are willing to settle for anything. Believe me, if they could get w/ the hot chicks they would pay those ugly girls no mind.

Second, we all know women like guys b/c of personality. Now if they can't observe someone's personality online, what's their second option? Looks. Some of these are girls that could get any guy they want, so of course they'll pick the handsome guys.
Wrong. women settle for guys with personality because they can't get the hot ones. Or rather the hot guys are only just banging them

I won't ever believe for a second that women are not superficial.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, the online stuff is damn hard for me

if i don't post my picture then i will get maybe a 10-20% response from chicks that i email

if i post my picture i get no responses at all

the only chicks who give me their number are the ones who haven't seen my photo yet, i call them and we have a great conversation, i send my picture and then they don't want to talk to me anymore

in my area, i would have to say that my profile is the most interesting as i have done the research and checked out the other guys profiles

no one has ever called me ugly so i really don't understand why it's such a turn off

anyways i'm still experimenting with this, i'm probably just going to use my online dating profile as a routine for getting girls to give me their contact details when i meet them when i'm out sarging in real life

as far as i'm concerned men and women are equally shallow, but what is the more useful belief system? that women go only on looks or that you have the power through your personality to create attraction

at least if i believe that i have the power there is still some hope, maybe it's not true 100% of the time but it's true some of the time and is enough reason for me to keep trying

"i believe that i am better looking than what i really am" can't remember who said that but it was some ugly rock star hot pulled a lot of chicks

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I guess I'm delusional on this...

but what's the point?

To me, it's no EXACT science. Are women more superficial? Maybe. Perhaps around their friends, where they have face to save. I've never put emphasis on looks. How do you quantify that? What do we measure against? What's the model of a man to be?

I guess we could throw out characteristics of attraction, but we'd never universally define it so that ALL men could go for it.

And who cares?

If no woman ever loved me for me, I'd be o.k. persuing purely selfish goals for the rest of my life. At present, I have the opportunity to spend my time with a lovely girl, and she with me. But I see it 2-fold.

A person of value, NEVER has to ask for it, take it, fake it, or argue for it. They KNOW it, and others know value when they see it. So they don't have to play games in order to portray value or fake value.

----------------------------

What's it come down to?

To you. Invest, seed, spread, grow your own life, and it will infect others and bring to you what you put into your own life, and others'.

Here's what I believe on the ATTRACTION thing...

Water Finds Its Level.

Men will find women attractive whom they are attracted TO. Meaning, we all find Jessica Simpson, or Jessica Alba, or Vida Guerra hot, but I would say, right now, they're not OUR level. That yeah, she's universally hot, but so what? You have to deal with her DAY to DAY, and in that regard, are you ON LEVEL?

The women I find hot, find me attractive, which is what grows exponentially into great relationships. But there's NO strict GUIDELINE that say...

Well, you got a 9 on HOTorNOT.com, and you have X amount of money, and are an Alpha male, so THESE girls are your's.

No. MOST girls I've dated, as I've remained ME, on the Straight, Have come back to think I was beyond them. Not arrogantly speaking, but it is, in my large city of 100k, with it's share of BAD spots, hot girls emerge, who have been given BAD guys mostly. They APPRECIATE polished confident men. And if they don't, WHO CARES?

Are you going to bend yourself personally to fulfill some genetic role of procreation or are you going to live out your ways seeing what life brings you on that path???

It's funny, how perhaps being a PUA you actually find yourself, because to me, it presses you to push your boundaries, but also, in conforming to certain "Attractive" qualities, you stifle and kill your own. Don't you? I mean, if we KNOW certain things on SS.com or SoSuave.com got girls, we'd do them. But it might not be US.

---------------------------

I guess b/c this is strictly about girls/women/ladies, you get the idea that women, relationships, and sex are ALL we consume ourselves with, which is WHY guys have problems. It stares you in the face. That's all you've got to offer a girl. A fake reality at best. If that's your focus.

I'd posted about a friend like this. He tries so hard (yet doesn't have) to get girls, he blows his own spot up. It's the braggert that gets me. It's like "See what I got," as if it's HARD to get it, or as if it TOOK alot to get it, or as if they deserve respect for it.

So what, you got a nice car? Perfect, so millions of others. What? You couldn't get another nice car like? Thought so, that's why you're bragging.

Attention will come on its own.

--------------------------

The secret is, women are EMOTION, tough them, prod them, move them, emote them. Just make them feel and they'll be with you.

David D used the bratty sister analogy, and it works, sort of, because as the brother, you have the benefit of non-sexual emotion. No interest, so you're completely unbiased and unmotivated. Now, you can't FAKE it, you have to believe it in time. Objectively.

Lastly, we can't CHANGE what women want or prevent them from being superficial. You just can't. Society has sold them a BILL of goods that can't be cashed. It shouldn't be a vendeta though. I don't TOTALLY blame it on them, only because I never mistake a woman for logically thinking, just like I'd never want to be mistaken for being super emotional. So I don't place blame in such ways. It's how it is.

I just don't think this is 1 of those things that's in the realm of concern when you're meeting a girl. I mean, WHO cares if girls care more about looks? Does that change how we act? How we behave?

A-Unit

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah hah! It's funny how A-Unit is the first one that gave a big "WHO CARES?" shout out on this thread.

Obviously it's perfectly healthy to be discussing the degree of importance that women put in looks. But when this whole thing started, it was also pretty obvious that the intention was to try and increase the 'good' image of men while at the same time increase the 'bad' image of women. I doubt that intrigue was the reason 00Kevin started his observations.

Once again, too much attention is being paid to women in an attempt to 'level' the playing field against them. Please stop believing that men are getting the shorter end of the stick in this whole dating/relationship thing.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, looks can get some initial interest or attention, but beyond that, they don't help much.

The strongest attraction I've ever seen comes from social proof.

Don't listen to blueangel, she can't give you an objective point of view. Do you really expect her to delve into her subconscious mind and examine its true innerworkings?

She probably _DOES_ go for looks first, as in "hey look, that guy is handsome, I'll go talk to him." Or whatever.

But from there, I'll be she's examining his level of drive and confidence, how secure she feels around him, and so on. If he turned out to be a handsome tool, I'd bet she would move on.

Just the same, if an average guy approached her, she might take a few minutes to warm up to his DJ personality, but I'd bet if he was good enough, she'd sleep with him.

(P.S. 00Kevin is breaking federal laws if he is doing what he says he is.)

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
the average woman is a 35 year old single mum stuck in a dead end job... women aren't always right, they don't always do what's best for them and they rely on their emotions way too much

if you know what her biggest strength is, then you also know her biggest weakness... if she judges based on looks, then she too is a slave to her own looks... problem is everyone gets older and a woman's sexual power decreases dramatically as she gets older

anyways as i see it, it's my job to cut through the bs and hit her blueprint... to have all areas of my life together including game... because when men get older and become more successful more and more doors open to us

things are not fair... for both sexes... but time is a man's friend and a woman's enemy!

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00kevin, do yourself a favor and stop coming here, this board is not going to help you.
Of course women are superficial. They have EYES you moron. EVERYBODY is superficial, if you had 2 chicks one average and one hot and they both wanted to **** you, which one would you chose? But you CAN go around without looks if you have a strong enough personality. Why do think some butt ugly guys get hot chicks? Because they chick is blind? No, its because they kick ass and don't give a **** what she thinks.
Wrong. women settle for guys with personality because they can't get the hot ones. Or rather the hot guys are only just banging them
You first say looks are not the most important thing to girls, then you go on to say an idiotic statement like this. I've witnessed enough cases to not ever believe that looks = attraction. I won't deny that attraction does give you an advantage when meeting girls, but so does being ****y and funny, cold approaches, etc.
and you also mention that only old women stop being superficial, that's is not true either, older women have eyes too but they know themselves more and are smart enough to focus on other things. Also, very few men are still wusses after their 30's, having a good job, higher responsibilities, and having to carry their own weight builds a lot of confidence.

Datawolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, I have found that lust and attraction appear similar, but there is a subtle, yet important difference between the two.

Lust is purely physical. You see that hottie and you want a piece. Lust comes and goes very quickly. Being hot does get your foot in the door, but you can screw it up very easily if the other person does not become attracted to you.

Attraction appears (to me, anyway) to be more... psychological for lack of a better term. In order to develop an attraction for someone, you have to spend some time in their company, figuring them out so to speak. If you can conclude that they are capable of offering you something few people/no one else can, your attraction to them will start to grow. Attraction tends to be longer lived than lust since it is built on the character and personality of the other person, two things that truly define them as an individual.

To make a long story short, if you just want to GET with them, it's lust. If you want to BE with them, it's attraction.

That being said, I am rather new at the study of human social dynamics and sexual attraction. If any of the more experienced gentlemen on this site believe that my conclusions are wrong, I'd be interested in reading your opinions.

In any event, your ability to shape and control your personality and fundamental character is greater than your ability to shape and control your physical body. Additionally, your body will deteriorate with age, whereas your personality and character will remain the same. So it pays to internally transform yourself into the man you wish to be.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, good looks definitely helps you get your foot in the door. however, if you're a good-looking clueless AFC, you will not get anywhere.
the younger girls, 18 to 21, tend to go for looks more.
it's been said a million times, it's all about attitude for the guys.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
from my experience, good looks definitely helps you get your foot in the door. however, if you're a good-looking clueless AFC, you will not get anywhere.
the younger girls, 18 to 21, tend to go for looks more.
it's been said a million times, it's all about attitude for the guys.
I totally agree with that... I've had girls like me and obsess over me because of my looks. I really hate those types because they wound up being really annoying no matter how irritated I acted!

I think the hotter women care about looks to some extent. I mean, I think this is what gets them attracted at first. But without social skills, you're gonna lose her interest pretty quickly!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Well.. I now have the evidence to back this claim up.

I've been reviewing all the messages on the dating site that I own.

The women only send first contact messages to guys that are attractive (that have pictures). Men on the other hand send messages to women who are average looking and above.
So it is a totaly lie that only men go for looks. It is actually the other way around.

I read one message where a woman got mad at a guy for not sending her an email. She gave this guy both her email address and he never replied. She figured that he looked at her ugly picture and discounted her. The fact is she was ugly compared to him.

So that is infact what women mean when they say that guys only go for looks. Women first pick guys who are way above their level and then they get mad at men when they are rejected.

It is so funny, women usually only send message to guys that are out of their reach in terms of attractivness.

After reading some of things the HBs tell the guys on there it is just too damn funny. I should post some of these messages for a good laugh.

This was the story of my undergraduate years. A lot of goodlooking guys were dating not-so-attractive girls. They wanted sex and they were too intimidated to approach the hot girls, assuming that they were high maintenance (at my school, the hot girls usually dated athletes). Because of this, the goodlooking guys settled for plain girls and therefore the plain girls became pickier and went after goodlooking guys because they now realized they had a chance.

Last edited:

Palomo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don´t agree, it´s usual that girls send messages first to good-looking guys, but if they get to know the same guys in person, they don´t care that much, they look for better composure,which good-looking guys are more likely to have, because their of their confidence about their looks
Another thing are 130 kg men or ugly to death guys, where looks fades away everything
guys is the opposite, i have seen guys who are attracted to woman that are good looking and dumb(it´s not my case), in fact, 89,99% gorgeous women are dumb

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin, if you think looks are important, you should take a look at guys like Mystery, Style, TD, or Gunwitch. None of them are exceptionally handsome, yet they get laid like kings by hot girls.

Also, Style has an online method that results in a day 2 95% of the time, so he claims, whereas he used to only get 10% response rate. It's somewhere on ASF, go find it.

On the same token, the better you look, the easier things get. Read Pook's "What Every Skinny Guy Should Know" post for more on that.

Is it not fair to judge on looks? It is a measure of how well you take care of your health and groom yourself.

Also, don't know who posted it, but he had a good point. A lot of women will gravitate to goodlooking guys because most goodlooking guys are already "naturals" somewhat.

EDIT:

Another thing I want to add is that every woman will have her preferences. There's nothing you can do to influence her preferences, so don't bother trying to. She might only like white guys or black guys or asian guys or tall guys or guys with big d!cks; whatever. Key word being "LIKE." Not "attracted to." She can be attracted to anyone who triggers "the emotion of making her want and reach for more of you." (credit-Swinggcat). Emotions are not logical, so she can't decide to not be attracted to you if you don't match her preferences.

Attraction is not a choice. (credit-David Deangelo). So plow through and ignore her preferences, because they don't matter at all when it comes to attraction.