Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women go for looks more then guys

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Datawolf
In my experience, I have found that lust and attraction appear similar, but there is a subtle, yet important difference between the two.

Lust is purely physical. You see that hottie and you want a piece. Lust comes and goes very quickly. Being hot does get your foot in the door, but you can screw it up very easily if the other person does not become attracted to you.

Attraction appears (to me, anyway) to be more... psychological for lack of a better term. In order to develop an attraction for someone, you have to spend some time in their company, figuring them out so to speak. If you can conclude that they are capable of offering you something few people/no one else can, your attraction to them will start to grow. Attraction tends to be longer lived than lust since it is built on the character and personality of the other person, two things that truly define them as an individual.

To make a long story short, if you just want to GET with them, it's lust. If you want to BE with them, it's attraction.

That being said, I am rather new at the study of human social dynamics and sexual attraction. If any of the more experienced gentlemen on this site believe that my conclusions are wrong, I'd be interested in reading your opinions.

In any event, your ability to shape and control your personality and fundamental character is greater than your ability to shape and control your physical body. Additionally, your body will deteriorate with age, whereas your personality and character will remain the same. So it pays to internally transform yourself into the man you wish to be.
Makes sense to me. But then I am a new at this too.

Looks are what we see first. Personality comes later. I have been attracted to girls for whom I didn't feel lust when I initially met them. By the same token I have met some really hot girls who had the personalities of plywood and I just got bored talking to them.

Surely this is the essence of all DJ, PUA etc skills? DYD says, do as much as you can with what you've got and then it all comes down to personality (and C&F of course...)

As Sam Jackson memorably said in Pulp Fiction, "Personality goes a long way."

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Sam Jackson memorably said in Pulp Fiction, "Personality goes a long way."

probably somethign alot of guys here lack....why do you think they attack each other so much?..I see these nerds in real life who attcks things and each other just like this place.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating sites are full of men who go after everything they see, so enough with the "oh, no, I'm ugly I'll never get girls" stuff. It's pitiful.

Anyway, I kind of agree with the observation that women are no angels when it comes to chosing mates. But only as far as this not taken too far and used for explanation of personal failures, as some people here did.

Datawolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skydiver43127
Dating sites are full of men who go after everything they see, so enough with the "oh, no, I'm ugly I'll never get girls" stuff. It's pitiful.

Anyway, I kind of agree with the observation that women are no angels when it comes to chosing mates. But only as far as this not taken too far and used for explanation of personal failures, as some people here did.
Agreed. There are far too many people who create alibis for themselves rather than face their flaws, improve as individuals, and succeed.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down:

Wow some of you guys are sad.

No way in hell Women like guys based on looks more than Men base looks on girls. (did that sound right o well) Almost everything a guy looks for is LOOKS. Some you guys saying no its not true i don't want a girl who act like a bitvh or attention *****, but you still like her. Most you guys don't say "Wow look at that smart looking girl i'm going to meet her" most of yall say "Damn do you see her ass in those jeans i'm going to go talk to her."

Now on girl side yes she is attracted to better looking guys, but it doesn't make or break you. Like one of the guys posted its a damn dating site so you can't really base it on anything else so as they skim through most likely there looking at the guys with highest S&R value. So she would be looking for the following in each pic:

Looks (Best looking ones)
Taller guys
Dress Code
Body Size (She would pick the best built person first)

Now as I said this doesn't make or break you, it just makes it easier in the real world and on dating sites. So what if she seen a guy she thinks is hot, if another guy come run super tight game on her she most likely going to stay with him, unless the guy has super tight game too.

I've been considered a good looking guy. (Don't know how but hey) Before there were not many girls that walked up to me, some may have tryed to give me passive IOIs but i never picked up on it so she just forgot about me. Don't get me wrong there have been some girls who came up to me but because at the time i didn't have the game she basically just ended it. Then another example the girl who I use for social proof who I call hbfakegf she gives me hints that she wants to go to the prom with me but she has never even said I was good looking or never told anyone she would go out with me, one day my friend ask her if she would miss with this kid she knows and she said yes! she would she said he looks good. But she wouldn't because of the way he acts. Countless times I've played around and said this boy is perfect for you and she would say ok, but when some of them do talk to her there afc so she just next them.

All in all, Looks only help you in real world and actually matters on dating sites. Men are for more attracted to looks than girls (Don't see girls looking at magazines of naked guys, or see them saying "damn that boy so hot i'd make him fuvk me right here")

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm personally just lazy. I'd rather let my looks handle 75% of the situation... but unless you look like a Greek god or movie star, you better have your confidence turned on and ready to go.

Unfortunately, I feel most women are superficial -- and if they're not, then they must have some kind of a personal self-esteem issue that lowers their standards