Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Give A Sh!t

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** *****es get money

PlayHer Man said:
Wake the f*ck up already guys! Is clear as day. Spin f*cking plates and stop chasing your soul mate.
I don't care how many times this gets posted on the forum even if it has to be said daily but it's true, true, true, true. Once guys realize the power of abundance and know they can get a new girl asap they will be much better of for it. This week alone I've been flaked on a few times but you know what. On to the next one....

It's really that simple, women are only as faithful as their options.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
To be fair.....there are some good girls out there. They just are difficult to find and you have to weed through sooooo many bad ones.

I agree with this. There are a lot of really decent women out there who aren't trifling. I think the age where they start piling up baggage begins around 29-30 though. So once you are picking from that 28+ crowd you are really stuck looking for a diamond in the rough. Most of them have emotional or moral problems that are unbearable to deal with.

That's why we don't fear being alone, date multiple women and give them the axe quickly at the first sign of trouble. As a man you must be ruthless.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
As a man you must be ruthless.
As a man you must stop feeling emotion.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
This is key because its really the ONLY power women have over men. Even their sexuality didn't give them true power until they learned to utilize it via seduction.

If you look at history you will find that men got soft when women started acting increasingly helpless. They appealed to a man's instinct to protect the weak. (kids)

If you look at most other animals.. the male does't try to protect the female.. he only protects the kids. Look at lions --> The male lion just sits on his ass while the female lions hunt and get bashed up, kicked in the face and stabbed by horns. What does he give a sh!t? His job is to f*ck, eat and protect his kids. NOT to be a bodyguard for other ADULT lions.

Just like the female lion can take care of herself.. SO CAN THE FEMALE HUMAN. Studies show the natural physical strength difference between men and women is not that significant. There are women who can easily beat a grown man to death. Women simply don't develop their muscles because they don't need to. White knights will die for them at the drop of a hat if they remain soft and dainty in appearance while acting emotionally frail. :crackup:

Women took a man's natural instinct to protect his children and manipulated him into protecting her by imitating the child --> Small, weak, emotionally frail, confused, helpless, etc.

The women that imitated the child had the highest survival rates because she got protection from alpha males. So over time..... you guessed it.. women became more and more manipulative via natural selection.

Read for yourself --> http://www.angryharry.com/esWomenManipulateMen.htm

Over time women learned the emotional weaknesses of men.

This is how it started... Slowly like cancer.. until we reach the feminism, beta faggots, nice guys, AFC's and White knights of today.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
How exactly do we get to this state?

I need answers

well it takes some time, you need to get burnt a few times until you realize that most people are garbage and then naturally you will become more of a nihilist as you lose more faith in your fellow man, but yeah it takes some time, you may need to even hit rock bottom first, but it wont happen overnight

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got burned this week by a chick that went back to her loser ex, who I just found out was in jail. She kept that from me. The title of this thread couldn't be more accurate.

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After learning the hard way, over and over, I have to say that this is absolutely true!!

Women are only loyal to men they have feelings for. Women only respect a man who they are attracted to.

It doesn't matter how much you do for her, how good a person you are or how long you've been together...she will never feel like she owes you anything, not even respect and will treat you like crap once her feelings drop.

NEVER forget this and NEVER let your guard down, not with any woman you ever meet! You will think there are exceptions, until they stab you in the back.

And this is not only applicable to certain women or stereotypes! Trust me, I've been the victim of this and a woman I considered one of the most compassionate, loyal and honest people to ever enter my life did this exact thing to me the moment she lost her feelings.

Would she have done the same when she was still crazy in love with me? Not at all. Because when you stir her feelings, you consume her thoughts and she can't think of being with another man. She will show you respect and affection as a way of getting more attention from you, of getting you to satisfy that craving she has for being with you.

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:

I don't think that's true.

As a man you must stop being a slave to your emotions. You are in charge, not the feeling of heartbreak, anger, loss, sadness, indignation or nutshotted ego. The ups and downs of you life make it worth living, but you must have enough spine to make your life your own and not become it's *****.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
well it takes some time, you need to get burnt a few times until you realize that most people are garbage and then naturally you will become more of a nihilist as you lose more faith in your fellow man, but yeah it takes some time, you may need to even hit rock bottom first, but it wont happen overnight
You nailed it.

People are often unnaturally nice so they can be "liked" but Ive often found these people are the biggest pieces of sh!t.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
After learning the hard way, over and over, I have to say that this is absolutely true!!

It doesn't matter how much you do for her, how good a person you are or how long you've been together...she will never feel like she owes you anything, not even respect and will treat you like crap once her feelings drop.

NEVER forget this and NEVER let your guard down, not with any woman you ever meet! You will think there are exceptions, until they stab you in the back.

And this is not only applicable to certain women or stereotypes! Trust me, I've been the victim of this and a woman I considered one of the most compassionate, loyal and honest people to ever enter my life did this exact thing to me the moment she lost her feelings.

Would she have done the same when she was still crazy in love with me? Not at all. Because when you stir her feelings, you consume her thoughts and she can't think of being with another man. She will show you respect and affection as a way of getting more attention from you, of getting you to satisfy that craving she has for being with you.
:up: :up:

True wisdom. Agree 100%.

There is a lot of power in knowing the true nature of women. :yes:

This is why I say women are best suited for sex, entertainment and reproduction. Seeking a deep, lasting, solid bond is a fools domain. Hypergamy does not allow this UNLESS you happen to be her best option and STAY that way. Sometimes this occurs and men are fooled into believing in "true love". But its just his true VALUE that keeps her around long-term. PLUS --> Her value as a woman drops every day as the bloom of youth and beauty fades (she knows this, which is why she seeks weak beta faggots for commitment after a certain age). Your value as a man generally increases over time... so what kind of sh!tty deal is that? :crackup:

Men have been conned by the Disney movie love story. Women have never been "romantic" or cared about finding a "soul mate".. they just know the power that comes from softening men and making them believe they NEED a woman to be emotionally fulfilled.

Its not about love.. its about control and security. Don't believe me? Watch how fast a woman flips when you take one of those away from her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as they lose their feelings you are nothing to them no matter how long you have been together.....UNLESS you can be their ticket to an easy life with your resources and status...but what kind of man would honestly want that?

how many times i have heard that word feeling from a woman? feeling means her vagina tingling and nothing more...

Also, the less you care the more they care...this will always hold true..when she can sense you caring her IL naturally and subconsciously slides down a few notches and will continue to slide....

For the newbies, if you don't believe me, then call your gf who is currently acting distant and *****y and/or condescending..tell her you your feelings are changing and you want to see other people...next day or next 2 days, call her back and notice the rekindled softness in her tone of voice...it's like night and day...i do this with my current GF whenever she acts up or i disappear for a while...it's just one big power struggle and the one who cares less always wins...

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
As soon as they lose their feelings you are nothing to them no matter how long you have been together.....UNLESS you can be their ticket to an easy life with your resources and status...but what kind of man would honestly want that?

how many times i have heard that word feeling from a woman? feeling means her vagina tingling and nothing more...

Also, the less you care the more they care...this will always hold true..when she can sense you caring her IL naturally and subconsciously slides down a few notches and will continue to slide....

For the newbies, if you don't believe me, then call your gf who is currently acting distant and *****y and/or condescending..tell her you your feelings are changing and you want to see other people...next day or next 2 days, call her back and notice the rekindled softness in her tone of voice...it's like night and day...i do this with my current GF whenever she acts up or i disappear for a while...it's just one big power struggle and the one who cares less always wins...
Spot on brother.

You act like a beta fag you get treated like one.

Men need to wake up and stop looking for emotional security in females. Its really the last place you should look. Women want men who are stronger, meaner and badder than themselves (men who really don't need them). It makes them feel feminine.

Being nice, soft, caring, tender, sensitive, and passive are all feminine behaviors. Looking for your soul mate makes you a raging faggot. Caring more about a relationship than the woman makes you a raging faggot. Wanting a Disney movie relationship makes you a raging faggot. Being afraid of dying alone makes you a raging faggot.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
More emotional threads....sigh :crackup:
Trollolololol :crackup: :crackup:

Everyone should watch the behavior of instantnoodles closely. She proves over and over again everything we teach about women:

- The need for attention
- The manipulation
- The pot-stirring

Watch her close gentlemen. You'll learn a lot.:up:

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Time and time again I keep reading new threads from men who are getting deserted and mistreated by women. The common theme is the women are acting like c*nts or simply losing interest. They friend zone and abandon men left and right with no guilt. Then these idiots turn around and feel sorry for the very women who sh!t on them. :crackup:

One thing I don't get about men is their willingness to be loyal to people unworthy of loyality. Understand this --> Women are not loyal.

Most women want commitment from a man but with no intention of returning that commitment. Women want male underlings they can exploit. They want someone to lean on and fall back on when life gets hard. They want someone to protect them and prop them up. In return for this, they provide sex and affection NOT LOYALTY. This is the social contract.

Most men live in constant fear of losing their woman. Why is this? --> Because deep down.. every man knows women are not loyal and will abandon a man for any selfish reason that suits her if he doesn't "behave himself".

Wake the f*ck up already guys! Is clear as day. Spin ,f*cking plates and stop chasing your soul mate.
another thing too, too many guys are conditioned with the fact that in order to get a woman, she just has to like, love you for who you are, WHICH IS BULL****!!!, when a woman is attracted to a man, it's not because of who he is, woman are attracted to men who he is capable of, the potential of what he can be, she can see his greatness way before he can

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Hmmmmm... don't assume ANYONE has it easy, doesn't deal with struggles, etc. The grass is not greener on the other side.

Certain guys used to ask "What do you have to be depressed about?", and hint that they wish they had what I did (that is, before they started the bullying, competing, and all-out hating), like I had it SO easy. Wasn't the case at all. Just because women find you attractive and approach, etc, doesn't mean everything in life is grand. Most women are ****, first of all. They still play their crap games, annoy you to death, use / play you, get you caught up in their BS, dump you, cheat on you, have rediculously high standards, etc. They also have their perceptions of who you might be - only to whine, treat you like trash, and act like ****s when that doesn't match reality, and you aren't everything they feel ENTITLED to... just because... This is, AFTER they approach YOU. WTF, indeed. The hot girls are BY FAR the worst, and most damaging. It's definitely NOT all gravy just because they "dig" you. Can actually make you feel quite empty, at times. Plus all the guys talking ****, bullying you, and so forth... like you have it so easy, and need to be torn down and kept "in line" ALL THE TIME - simply so they can remain "above" you... Even if you DON'T CARE.

Just like being social and popular isn't all it's cracked up to be. There's a lot of fake, two-faced, backstabbing faggots who want nothing more than to see you fail. As well as all the status-based, ego-driven competition. Then you have all the cliquey fags and pretenders to deal with. Plus everyone wants to have a hand in your life, so they can judge, define, categorize, compare, and gossip about you. It's all pointless and retarded - just like all the shallow ****s involved.
I wrote this down yesterday, because it ate away at me, which is: what is better? being a social outcast and be ridiculed or to have hot girls (i.e the 'pillars of society') after you all the time? Not to put oneself down, but I do feel I fall into the former of those two.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
dunno about you guys, but to stop feeling emotion is kinda impossibruu. so i do it differently. i accept i have feelings and emotions, and also accept it is temporary. as they come, they go. it is only natural.

when they come, channel them. be creative, use it to get better professionally. use them as motivation. as fuel. it gets me by just fine.

it also helps not to view women as your enemy. they are weird, manipulative pigs, the lot of them, but hey, they have some fine asses, boobies, and some of them are quite enjoyable as a human being. it is not their fault they are so screwed up in their heads. luckily their head is not the main thing i am interested in ;)

so i do feel emotions. i just don't care about them, if they are losers, quality, slvts, whatever. as long as they make my weewee happy, they are mostly replaceable.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I feel any negative emotion I dive into it and question it. I find this way it dissolves fast and the next time the same situation (or similar) pops up, I'm more conscious about it which prevents me from falling back into it. It's all about staying as present as possible throughout your day/life.... :up: