Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Give A Sh!t

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are QUALITY women out there, you gotta get out there, persevere and narrow down your taste to find exactly what you want!

You gotta be a quality man with your sh!t together to get the quality women.. and you gotta be a quality man for you, not to get women!

I've focused on my career, worked hard and improved myself for me.. .and you know what, things have improved for me more than ever!!

Hard work and dedication are the key!

There are a lot of slvts out there and b!tches may be crazy a lot of the time, you gotta know the signs and red flags through experience, put down the bitterness and get on with life!

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
To be fair.....there are some good girls out there. They just are difficult to find and you have to weed through sooooo many bad ones.
When I used to have hang ups about my looks on forums (and major ones; self-abuse, putting myself down etc.) most of the replies from women posters seemed to have little to no ounce of care or compassion in their writing at all compared to male posters, and played more into my insecurities than helped them.

Just trying to get my head around that...for the women preaching body image messages are the same women who will naysay towards your everyday men.

Maybe its just me thinking this, and I feel bad making this generalisation and posting it, but I really had to get this one off my chest because a lot of the double standards are eating away at me. It has occured to me that a guy cannot be pulled out of a funk like this in the same way a woman can who has girlfriends.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
playa99 said:
and you gotta be a quality man for you
I've focused on my career, worked hard

Hard work and dedication are the key!

I just would like to respond to this..

Don't be a quality man for you ALONE, although you die alone, it's more wise to wish liberation for all sentient beings.

Focusing on career is futile.. you can better focus and work for lives to come, so it's wise to stop the futile career endevaours, don't work harder but smart(er).

On the moment of death you go alone and leave all behiond you build up, why waste your life in ordinary distractions?

Instead, put all your energy on lives to come.. and help others be free of ignorance and suffering

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
And although it may seem women don't give a ****, .... in addition to my first response..; actions cannot be judged by their appearance, their value depends on our inner attitude.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
When I used to have hang ups about my looks on forums (and major ones; self-abuse, putting myself down etc.) most of the replies from women posters seemed to have little to no ounce of care or compassion in their writing at all compared to male posters, and played more into my insecurities than helped them.

Just trying to get my head around that...for the women preaching body image messages are the same women who will naysay towards your everyday men.

Maybe its just me thinking this, and I feel bad making this generalisation and posting it, but I really had to get this one off my chest because a lot of the double standards are eating away at me. It has occured to me that a guy cannot be pulled out of a funk like this in the same way a woman can who has girlfriends.
That's because women get their ego from the power they have over men. Remember they are the physically weaker sex.. so all their power is psychological and emotional.

Women will sh!t on your soul, make you feel guilty, weak, worthless, etc.. to increase their power over you. This creates the low self-esteem that leads to oneitis. The man says to himself --> I'm such a piece of sh!t and this hot girl accepts me!! I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I'll never let her go! I'll follow her into hell! I'll die for her!

All white knights have low self-esteem and feel worthless as men. They get their worth from protecting and serving WOMEN who are Gods /Godessess in their eyes.

Its TRULY pathetic. :trouble:

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
That's because women get their ego from the power they have over men. Remember they are the physically weaker sex.. so all their power is psychological and emotional.

Women will sh!t on your soul, make you feel guilty, weak, worthless, etc.. to increase their power over you. This creates the low self-esteem that leads to oneitis. The man says to himself --> I'm such a piece of sh!t and this hot girl accepts me!! I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I'll never let her go! I'll follow her into hell! I'll die for her!

All white knights have low self-esteem and feel worthless as men. They get their worth from protecting and serving WOMEN who are Gods /Godessess in their eyes.

Its TRULY pathetic. :trouble:
I'm know I'm not entitled to attractive women or anything, but still, talking generally here, why do I go around thinking they are 'against' me? Why do I feel reclusive? I was seeing a doctor about these issues because of the self-abuse and psychological meltdowns and dwelling on past experiences. Surely my limiting beliefs should and can be better? Socially as a teen and 20 something I saw much division between people on the grounds of their status. For instance, college 'hotties' are a real thing, not just an invention of the movies, the only difference is that in real college its probably more even balanced by looks, but there are the same attitudes.

Last edited:

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel like my outlook is worse than probably the most insecure of women because of the double standard.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Understand this --> Women are not loyal.

Most men live in constant fear of losing their woman. Why is this? --> Because deep down.. every man knows women are not loyal and will abandon a man for any selfish reason that suits her if he doesn't "behave himself".

Dr Palmatier's site Shrink4men.com nailed this one with "The Top 10 Reasons Men Should Avoid Princesses":
"ROYAL is not LOYAL; Subjects are loyal."

Today's women all grow up as "Daddy's Little Princess", so it stands to reason they'll behave like snobs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Women are not loyal.
I agree with this, generally speaking.

But then, every once in awhile you see something that makes you scratch your head. I know a woman, not the best looking, granted (she's close to my age). Her husband has been dying for close to 15 years now. One operation after another, severely disabled, and she has to provide a lot of nursing care for him.

And yet she has stuck by him throughout. If what is said here is true, she would have abandoned him long ago - Briffault's law and all? Maybe she's simply too insecure to leave him, or maybe she actually is loyal and has strength of conviction. Who can say?

Clench2465

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

But then, every once in awhile you see something that makes you scratch your head. I know a woman, not the best looking, granted (she's close to my age). Her husband has been dying for close to 15 years now. One operation after another, severely disabled, and she has to provide a lot of nursing care for him.

And yet she has stuck by him throughout. If what is said here is true, she would have abandoned him long ago - Briffault's law and all? Maybe she's simply too insecure to leave him, or maybe she actually is loyal and has strength of conviction. Who can say?
Life insurance maybe lol jk

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San said:
I look at it this way; if they don't give a **** it's not a woman but a girl. Caring and loyalty are still "the" qualities.. No loyalty is dead in maffia / family
The only differences between women and girls are wrinkles, cellulite and saggy t!ts. FYI.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post by op. When it comes to loyalty women cannot top men because of their enhanced emotional dictation by their nature. It is easy for women to cheat just as much as for men, but since society makes it easier for women to cheat at any venue, it shows more. I wonder if this fidelity issue is cultural or era-bound thing.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
Understand this --> Women are not loyal.
Today's women all grow up as "Daddy's Little Princess", so it stands to reason they'll behave like snobs.
Anybody who posts in bold and colors is automatically disqualified from serious consideration.

Why do I think this person has / has had other accounts here .... :crackup:

Gimme a break. As I will continue to say when people make gross assumptions..

Not All Women Are The Same. Some are loyal, some aren't. Get your heads out of your asses and stop posting lame threads lumping everyone together. That's called B*TCHING. Not learning.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Anybody who posts in bold and colors is automatically disqualified from serious consideration.

Not All Women Are The Same. Some are loyal, some aren't. Get your heads out of your asses and stop posting lame threads lumping everyone together. That's called B*TCHING. Not learning.
Oh come on Zarky. It can't be that unpleasant to you. After all, if posters like PlayHerMan didn't exist, what would you have to b!tch about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH34iqK7cI

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

This is because there are some women who are loyal. Others might also argue that this is what love is. Undying devotion is something that can't be faked. To stand by someone while they are dying and care for their every need is not something most people would do besides a parent for their child or child for their parent, but when two people love each other, this is how they should behave. I'm not sure if I believe in any of it, but if or when I choose to marry someone, I would like this to be the type of dedication shared between my wife and I.

Another idea is she didn't want to leave him because she seems like the bad guy leaving her husband because he's paralyzed. Nobody would side with her in her divorce.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:

STFU Zarky.

Everyone knows you're a troll who pushes vaginal values.

Why is bold and colored font available on the site if it "disqualifies" you from serious discussion? :crackup: :crackup:

You are dumbest person on the planet and should leave SoSuave so real men can talk.

Please and thank you.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete

Last edited:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on my man. There is no such thing as a permanent quality woman. They all change with time and not for the better. This is what makes the "soul mate" men morons. And lets say.. for the sake of argument... that there really are some "quality women" that are truly loyal and will never change with time. Guess what? That creates a whole new problem --> Oneitis.

Once you find your "ideal woman" you become a slave because you know you can't replace her. So you constantly worry about losing her.. not just to other men but to death, disease, injury, etc.
Lol..depressing as fvck bro! I think most men will choose disney world when faced with such a prospect. This is going to sound a bit gooey but the question men must ask themselves is, "Is love worth the risk?" You could fall in love with a woman and she can end up cheating on your ass, dying on your ass, divorcing you and raping your ass in court, the list goes on. Men must ask themselves if spinning plates, something with virtually no risks, is a more fulfilling path than taking the risk of falling in love with one woman and basking in monogamous bliss forever.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol..depressing as fvck bro! I think most men will choose disney world when faced with such a prospect. This is going to sound a bit gooey but the question men must ask themselves is, "Is love worth the risk?" You could fall in love with a woman and she can end up cheating on your ass, dying on your ass, divorcing you and raping your ass in court, the list goes on. Men must ask themselves if spinning plates, something with virtually no risks, is a more fulfilling path than taking the risk of falling in love with one woman and basking in monogamous bliss forever.
:up: :up:

Honestly.. I believe "love" is for kids, women and fags.

Men (should) have more important things to do than spend their life chasing a "soul mate" so they can have a Disney movie relationship that oozes sunshine and Hershey's kisses.

When exactly did men become teenage girls?

Men should have real world goals--> A thing of honor to live for. Women are for sex and passing your genes on. They should not be seen awe inspiring goddesses that make you weak in the knees. Men need to stop drooling over dog food that is made up to look like filet mignon.

Sex is like a good meal. Food is the source of one and women of the other. We don't worship our food. We should not worship our women.