Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are so confusing...

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You too Dork, WTF kinks do I have? I'd really like to know because i domnt see it!

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, joining this thread a bit late. But to the dude that started this thread... Special connection with her? Using her as practice?

Mate, that is what I thought with a particular girl in the not too distant past. I thought that I knew her really well etc etc. And in a way I do know her and the way she thinks but this does not mean that things are good! She also told me a lot of crap about herself (past relationships and dodgy stuff she had done in the past - cheating on former BFs n stuff etc..). We had even kissed regularly for about two weeks. Initially, I thought it was all good. She wasn't LTR material but I wouldn't mind banging this chick - thought I would get the chance if I hung around long enough as a friend (possibly on a drunken night out - she drinks beer like a fish coming back to the sea after a holiday in the Sahara desert). Over the course of time we had many arguments and disagreements. In a way these are possibly due to her trying to purposely distance herself from me. I think she got scared that I knew far too much about her - especially the really dodgy and slutty things that she got up to and still does.

Anyways, after a more recent bust up things have now gotten very very sour between us. I don't think that I will ever see or speak to her again as a friend. Unfortunately for me, we work for the same company (although not currently at the same physical location) so I will have to see her about once per month.

In retrospect, it would have ended a lot more friendlier if I had just simply nexted this girl in mind and moved on entirely - no being friends or hoping that she will decide to bang me one day or hoping that she gets drunk enough for me to have her or even using her as practice. Only you know what you are really thinking in your mind. If you have any doubt about your intentions with this girl as 'a friend', i.e.) you are hoping for more, then just walk away from this and keep your dignity! Trust me, it will hurt less in the long run. Everything you have written on this thread so far reminds me of the situation I have described above. Listen to me dude, just WALK AWAY, WALK AWAY, WALK AWAY!

Trust the guys on this board. Obviously you will have to judge some of the advice and adapt it to your particular situation but you will probably find that what people tell you here will ring true - most people here speak from their own bitter experiences of the past.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I see your point and it makes sense but I've already soft NEXT'ed this girl. And the flipside is that this girl is very scandalous at the moment but when she has a boyfriend she totally supplicates and doesnt cheat etc... (At least according to her friends) and thats the main reason for her not wanting to hookup because she doesnt want to giveup her present lifestyle.

Basically I've made it apparent to her that im not gonna **** her if shes still gonna **** other guys and shes made it apparent that shes not getting into a relationship because she wants to **** other guys LOL.

Kind of a different situation but I see where your coming from. Thing is I'm looking for relationships right now and not just **** buddies...if I want to **** I have calls I can make to ****...and if I just wanted to **** this girl I know shed go for it in a heartbeat.

Basically I've been playing hard to get under the notion that I'm not a "male slut" in hopes of something more long term...