Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are last on my list, which is good, but unfortunately leads to less opportunity

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I agree with you man…I'm very well educated and have a good career…yet I'm seeing women pick douchebags with no money over me. At the end of the day, the dating game only comes down to one thing: looks. You could be a millionaire and still not be getting laid because you're not good looking. Most guys are on SOS because they aren't good looking and don't know what to do with themselves. If I were a broke high school dropout who had muscles and tattoos, I would be scoring left and right.
Now I'm just trying to stop feeling regretful about the past

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is insane talk...DUDE YOU ARE 25!!!! You have your whole life ahead of you...

I'm 25 and I can't wait to hit 30-35 region. Heck even at age 45-50 is an exciting thought. This is because YOU AS A MAN will always continue to grow if you are open to it.

Your problem is that your like every other man who is a ****ing schemer and SELFISH worried about themselves. All I heard is...
- I want a girlfriend
- I can't get girls
- Other guys are getting more women than I
- Ejecting early if things aren't going your way

NOT ONCE, have you even mentioned the idea of having memorable shared experiences with women. You say you have "lots to offer", what superficially? You need to change your outlook and actually focus on blowing off some steam from such a massive workload. Celebrate your life and bring people into that passion for life. HAVE FUN!!!

To many guys, put too much emphasis on "female validation" to the point that it holds them back in ways that they're unaware of.

To put things in perspective, I'm pretty sure you make more money than me BUT one thing I know 100% is that the level of understanding that I have about the fact that "I can drastically change a woman's life". Thing is, it has nothing to do with the materials, it's me knowing if she meets me it will potentially be the best times of her life for the "time period" that we know each other.

This is because I focus on actually living an enjoyable life, I want to bring people into it to feel what I feel on a daily basis.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
This is insane talk...DUDE YOU ARE 25!!!! You have your whole life ahead of you...

I'm 25 and I can't wait to hit 30-35 region. Heck even at age 45-50 is an exciting thought. This is because YOU AS A MAN will always continue to grow if you are open to it.

Your problem is that your like every other man who is a ****ing schemer and SELFISH worried about themselves. All I heard is...
- I want a girlfriend
- I can't get girls

NOT ONCE, have you even mentioned the idea of having memorable shared experiences with women. You say you have "lots to offer", what superficially? You need to change your outlook and actually focus on blowing off some steam from such a massive workload. Celebrate your life and bring people into that passion for life. HAVE FUN!!!

To many guys, put too much emphasis on "female validation" to the point that it holds them back in ways that they're unaware of.

To put things in perspective, I'm pretty sure you make more money than me BUT one thing I know 100% is that the level of understanding that I have about the fact that "I can drastically change a woman's life". Thing is, it has nothing to do with the materials, it's me knowing if she meets me it will potentially be the best times of her life for the "time period" that we know each other.

This is because I focus on actually living an enjoyable life, I want to bring people into it to feel what I feel on a daily basis.
What's wrong with ejecting early if I find out she's in a seriously relationship? Wouldn't I want to have those shared memorable experiences with single women? The more time I spend on women who aren't available, the less time I have for single women.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:

- I want a girlfriend
- I can't get girls

Even though us guys age better than women, our sexual prime years are in our teens and early to mid 20's, it feels we have wasted them

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As in we don't have as powerful cumshots or grasms once we guys reach our 20's as compared to our teens and early 20's right?