Women are last on my list, which is good, but unfortunately leads to less opportunity

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I'm almost 26 and I haven't had a girlfriend yet either but I have been on dates before, I believe I could have had one a long time ago if I wasn't so picky about looks, lowered my standards, etc., and I still live with my parents and working a minimum wage job, sometimes as of lately I feel I'm too old to be living like this and that I set myself back years with getting a girlfriend, I only have a high school diploma, have completed some community college coursework, I make like $12,000 to $13,000 a year but of course I do want to get a job that pays more money I just need to get more qualifications, trying to figure out how to make it happen
I had a chance too six years ago or so to have a girlfriend, but I didn't take her for the same reasons you mentioned.

Other than that though, haven't really had a girl interested in me.

I really hope this works out for you. I still live with my parents, too, but I'm moving out in July.

You seem like a smart guy (at least from the way you write) so I think you'll figure it out.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
I had a chance too six years ago or so to have a girlfriend, but I didn't take her for the same reasons you mentioned.

Other than that though, haven't really had a girl interested in me.

I really hope this works out for you. I still live with my parents, too, but I'm moving out in July.

You seem like a smart guy (at least from the way you write) so I think you'll figure it out.
Ya my parents and other people have mentioned to me before they think I'm a smart person, well okay not like a mathematical genius, etc., yeah i'm hoping I can get some more dating and sexual experience before I turn 30 and hopefully there are some girls out there that will overlook the fact that I still live at home and don't have my **** together yet, at least appreciate the fact I do have a job and a car at least, because I wouldn't want to put my dating life or sex life on hold for a while, you are only in your 20's once

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Ya my parents and other people have mentioned to me before they think I'm a smart person, well okay not like a mathematical genius, etc., yeah i'm hoping I can get some more dating and sexual experience before I turn 30 and hopefully there are some girls out there that will overlook the fact that I still live at home and don't have my **** together yet, at least appreciate the fact I do have a job and a car at least, because I wouldn't want to put my dating life or sex life on hold for a while, you are only in your 20's once
Honestly, I don't think any of that **** matters in your 20s. I have a nice car and great potential in the future in terms of my career, educated....and it's gotten me jack. Like I said, I'm being passed over just like that for people that have far less than me right now.

I agree with you about the 20s part. It's only recently that I realized that being in your 20s won't last forever.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
Honestly, I don't think any of that **** matters in your 20s. I have a nice car and great potential in the future in terms of my career, educated....and it's gotten me jack. Like I said, I'm being passed over just like that for people that have far less than me right now.

I agree with you about the 20s part. It's only recently that I realized that being in your 20s won't last forever.
Ya its because I consider my 20's to be my prime years and I don't want to have anxiety or feel insecure about still being attracted to women in their 20's once I'm way older, I understand it's hard to have privacy for sex when you live with your parents but the way I see it is people can always get a hotel for some privacy if you know what I mean

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because people can always get a hotel for some privacy or do it in the car, park, etc.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very difficult to not compare yourself to others that's the toughest part I will admit

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I've heard that it is best to believe that there is always going to be someone better than you or worse than you

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
but I've heard that it is best to believe that there is always going to be someone better than you or worse than you
Yeah, the issue is when there's loads of people doing better than you and you can't understand it. I feel like I'm way improved in my afcness to at least get some ass, but AFCs are still doing better than me.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
Yeah, the issue is when there's loads of people doing better than you and you can't understand it. I feel like I'm way improved in my afcness to at least get some ass, but AFCs are still doing better than me.
Ya and it also makes you feel like you are a disgrace to the male gender for not having any dating/relationship experience yet by a certain age, it makes me feel like I haven't grown up yet or have been growing up slow, makes you sometimes want to think where you went wrong with women in the past

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Ya and it also makes you feel like you are a disgrace to the male gender for not having any dating/relationship experience yet by a certain age, it makes me feel like I haven't grown up yet or have been growing up slow, makes you sometimes want to think where you went wrong with women in the past
There are plenty of twelve year Olds with more experience than me. Doesn't get any lower than that.

Now that I'm ready for women, they're all take or used. My naivete was ridiculous. I'm only now seeing how things really are and what I missed. Its like I just woke up. I'm 25 but I missed out on all the young ***** now the women my age have been used already....i didn't realize a woman could be really sweet to you and make you think you had a chance, meanwhile she's taking a **** in the back room. I just realized how true this **** was. A year ago, I had no idea.

The good news is it does make me value myself more because I'm like...well, I haven't been in any ****ty relationships yet, and I'm doing well so I must be doing something right. helps me with the prize mindset.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
There are plenty of twelve year Olds with more experience than me. Doesn't get any lower than that.

Now that I'm ready for women, they're all take or used. My naivete was ridiculous. I'm only now seeing how things really are and what I missed. Its like I just woke up. I'm 25 but I missed out on all the young ***** now the women my age have been used already....i didn't realize a woman could be really sweet to you and make you think you had a chance, meanwhile she's taking a **** in the back room. I just realized how true this **** was. A year ago, I had no idea.

The good news is it does make me value myself more because I'm like...well, I haven't been in any ****ty relationships yet, and I'm doing well so I must be doing something right. helps me with the prize mindset.
Ya if I could change the past I would but unfortunately none of us can't, it gets annoying and frustrating when people say better late than never or you have plenty of time, that it is never too late

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
women are like anything else in life. the more time you put into attracting women the more women you will attract. Yes, working on career and other things(except for careers that make you famous) will have the secondary benefit of making you more desirable to women but you will never be like a PUA.
I hope you are right because I want to make getting better with women my number one priority in life at the moment because I am NOT getting any younger and you are only in your 20's once, for me getting my life together is secondary but unfortunately I have a feeling that type of mindset will backfire on me

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I see couples out there i get jealous and bitter, well only when I see young couples who are in their teens and twenties

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
when I see couples out there i get jealous and bitter, well only when I see young couples who are in their teens and twenties
Me too.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
yeah but when I see couples in their 30's and beyond that does not really bother me, if I knew where I went wrong with swimming in the past I wish I knew what it was that way if I have kids someday, a son for example, I can teach him that way he doesn't become a late bloomer like I was

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need better priorities. You do have time. I feel you pedastilize women and glorify LTR's though. You need experience.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
You need better priorities. You do have time. I feel you pedastilize women and glorify LTR's though. You need experience.
I'm strongly considering attending a David Wygant boot-camp, he gives superb advice

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy you don't realise how far ahead of ur peers you are. Getting women is not hard. It can be done at any time. You just need to befriend more people , attend more events , focus on being normal and natural AND make a little effort to initiate conversations with strangers (women mostly). It could all change in a day - Always remember that.

All you need to have is the mindset of not caring of outcomes of interactions, plus have a degined objective in mind . Do not throw your future away because of coochie. All that holds most guys back is feelings of inadequacy. Those feelings don't help so why entertain them?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:

I agree with you man…I'm very well educated and have a good career…yet I'm seeing women pick douchebags with no money over me. At the end of the day, the dating game only comes down to one thing: looks. You could be a millionaire and still not be getting laid because you're not good looking. Most guys are on SOS because they aren't good looking and don't know what to do with themselves. If I were a broke high school dropout who had muscles and tattoos, I would be scoring left and right.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
teddy you don't realise how far ahead of ur peers you are. Getting women is not hard. It can be done at any time. You just need to befriend more people , attend more events , focus on being normal and natural AND make a little effort to initiate conversations with strangers (women mostly). It could all change in a day - Always remember that.

All you need to have is the mindset of not caring of outcomes of interactions, plus have a degined objective in mind . Do not throw your future away because of coochie. All that holds most guys back is feelings of inadequacy. Those feelings don't help so why entertain them?
Well, I do that stuff, most of the people I know perceive me as a social/friendly guy. Problem is when I want a girl and fail, I dwell on it.

Even worse, nowadays I realize when things are going nowhere with a chick, so I eject early. Even though it's the right thing to do because it saves me future trouble, I dwell on THAT and keep thinking "what if".

And this starts a negative cycle where I'm like..."well, of course she wouldn't leave her boyfriend for me. He's probably tall and good-looking and...I mean, look at you, you're the same height as her, you're not sexual or masculine enough, you're skinny as sh!t, he's probably buff", etc.

But that happens only when i fail or eject, not before or during the approach.

Last edited: