Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman's point of view"The Polish Dentist"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
well said.

...personally I believe in 20 years time men will be defacto slaves with chemical castration being the norm, with all reproductive and social rights belonging to women and to elite men of significant (100 mil and up) wealth...we are practically there now.

don't think so

look closer at the world around you.

and if looking at the world makes you angry and makes you want to 'pick your battles' (as if that is ever your choice :) )...then don't be surprised if the battle comes to you. men have at most 5-10 years to stem the tide before the slide becomes inevitable and they are relegated to a servant class.
I think I read that book. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
holy fvck did this really happen??
that was the tipping point to make me find this site 10 years ago. I damn near worshiped that girl, not only did she do that, but she stood me up on my birthday. lol all i wanted on my birthday was the PRIVILEGE to take her out to eat, she couldn't even give me that.

I had it bad lol. But you live and learn. Never again though. But even as bad I have been put through growing up and spinning plates as I figured out what I was doing, I will never look at the entire female gender in a bad light. There are a few good apples in the bunch you just have to know what to look for and actually go out looking for them.

Just like I came here 10 years ago and when I came here that nght I was in a very very bad place emotionally, very very bad. I was in a hotel room i had been drinking and.. let's just say I was in a very bad place. Over a peice of ass. I had seriously hit the low point in my relationship life. This was before I did, made or sold anything. I was just a 18 year old kid. And there were guys here who told me look it's gonna be okay, the world is fvcked up but here are some tools, learn from us. That's why I still come here and why I don't like for the forum to get too far off of it's corse.. there are guys here that actually need help. like serious help and we are in a world that doesn't offer any. I can only imagine how many 40 year old men who have caught their wifes cheating on them only to be shamed by them and have a divorce where she gets half your **** and they come here looking for advice, at that point in thime the last thing that guy needs to be hearing is some brave new world motif type **** about how women are the scum of the earth and how men will all one day slaves to them. that man needs practical relationship advice. Probably for the first time ever in his life. At that point in time in his life he's open to listening to someone who knows what he does not know.

This place is so much like an AA meeting it's silly. It's no different than you get so caught up in the day to day AA politics, so and so has been the chair for a week straight that's not fair, so and so comes to the AA meetings but he doesn't really drink he just does drugs, etc.. that you forgot in the grand scheme of things why we are here in the first place. Everyone here is at a different level/stage of success but we all for the most part have a basic understanding of the way society works in regards to women and how to deal with women and that's very precious advice. I just hate to see this place turn into a misogynist playground because it will run people off.

It was becuase of this forum I could deal with a chick just flat out telling everyone I raped her, for the sole reason, that i did not want to talk to her and i rejected her advances, took it in full stride, no real long term drama or hate because of it.. i had some issues with my then GF now wife as far as sex but overall that **** just bounced right off and in the long run she ended up looking like the immature idiot that she was.

No one is saying the world is not fvcked up, i"m just saying, keep repeating it thread after thread without offering practical everyday advice, really isn't helping anyone and at the end of the day that's why we are here.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Huxley was a member of the Fabian society.

...his work was a call to action not just a work of fiction...(and the timetable then was a 100 years)...

google the Fabians and you'll see everything happening to us now the systematic removal of mens rights in US and England, the elimination of gender m/f to 'hens' in nordic education, the banning of Roosh by Brazil (i mean wow!) is all a precursor

....no time to stick our heads in the sand

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... Why do women in modern society lack proper emotional management skills?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like I'd volunteer for Afghanistan to keep my son's out of it, I volunteer to fight the war to change women's minds...for my sons

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Did you hear about the Polish man who broke up with his ex[Dentist],then went to her for an extraction.... and she pulled ALL his teeth? On Yahoo news today. The women in my office were ALL "you go girl"....until I told them she'll get JAIL time on this one.

My son said all the girls in college were laughing about it.

2 stupid people involved here. He dumped "princess" and expected no retribution and she ruined her life for revenge.

What did you guys hear about it? I always say b1tches be crazy... but this is getting old
Why should he expect retribution? Would she expect retribution if genders were reversed? People would be abhorred if a man did that to a woman and would probably make international headlines not as a joke, but as how women have it so bad.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I have zero sympathy for when misfortunes befall a woman, whether she's truly a victim or not. If a man was in her boat, he would get none from women and plenty of men as I can see here on this very site where we're supposed to be Red Pill enlightened. To those certain members of SS, I hope your sons get the same amount of sympathy you're giving to other men, when they find themselves in a bad situation.