Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman's point of view"The Polish Dentist"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you hear about the Polish man who broke up with his ex[Dentist],then went to her for an extraction.... and she pulled ALL his teeth? On Yahoo news today. The women in my office were ALL "you go girl"....until I told them she'll get JAIL time on this one.

My son said all the girls in college were laughing about it.

2 stupid people involved here. He dumped "princess" and expected no retribution and she ruined her life for revenge.

What did you guys hear about it? I always say b1tches be crazy... but this is getting old

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious! Reminds me of another funny story about a man who punched his wife’s teeth out after she left him. Super funny, right? Hell hath no fury, am I right?

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only do I hope she gets jail time, but do you think (as a Dentist) that she'll lose her her license to practice Dentistry ? I've seen a few newsboard comments...the double standard exhibited by many females is disgusting....Can you imagine if the sexes were reversed in this scenario ? There would be international outrage

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sorry but you have to be the dumbest motherfvcker alive to go to your ex GF to get a tooth extraction. WTH did he think was going to happen she give him an extra blow pop lol?

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i'm sorry but you have to be the dumbest motherfvcker alive to go to your ex GF to get a tooth extraction. WTH did he think was going to happen she give him an extra blow pop lol?
Stupid as he may be....I find it really disturbing how people seem to think that mutilating someone else is humorous. But since its a stupid disposable man we're talking about then joke away.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
Stupid as he may be....I find it really disturbing how people seem to think that mutilating someone else is humorous. But since its a stupid disposable man we're talking about then joke away.
the dirty secret is that we as men want to see other men hurt and destroyed...less competition for us...women can hate each other but still exist as a harem united that is why feminism as a cultural disease spread ...men are fundamentally at war with each other, which is why women have been able to divide and conquer us.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both of you dudes above me have seriously gone off the deep end lol.

I assure you i have probalby seen more ****ed up ****, experienced more ****ed up **** than both of you combined with my own two eyes. I have been accused of raping a girl i never touched, i have been used, abused, physically and verbally, i've had a woman throw a vase at me and knock me out only for the police to come to my house and try to arrest ME lol, I've had girls who I spent years pining over and spent thousands of dollars on call me up drunk while getting rammed in the ass by some dude just so i can hear it. If there is anyone on this forum that you do not need to tell that the world is fvcked up it's me.

But, I survived it all and I'm still standing and not only standing Im' still smiling. I refuse to let the world and it's fvcked up vices make me bitter and hateful. I have the power to chose what does and does not effect me today. **** going on 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world, i'm not going to let get under my skin like the ***** pulled my own personal teeth out, it's 4 days before the derby, I'm about to have a ****load of friends over, we are going to get piss drunk, and im' probably going to get a lot. my son's 4th birthday is sunday. life is pretty fvcking good for me right now and it's good beuc ase i refuse to let it be bad.

I also understand that I had a role to play in ever fvcked up situation i was in. i know the girl that threw the vase me was physco but she was sexy as hell so I said fvck it and when i tried to break up with her she did what i already pegged her to do.

The 10th law of power: avoid the unhappy and unlucky. If a dude is dumb enough to go see his ex who he just broke up with to take his teeth out yeah im' going to laugh at that because that's quite stupid.

you guys need to seriously take a step back and figure out why you are here. are you here to post about revery fvcked up situation that you can find and comment on how stupid/vile women are while you still pine for the girl across the street? or are you here to help and be helped? beucase both of you sound quite pitiful.

if you notice there are certain people I don't respond to. I won't name names, but they are people who I deem just beyond repair. You guys are seriously getting close to that rank. I'm down for talking to anyone who wants to improve themselves. but if you just want to come here and be bitter and spitful and ***** about everything that is wrong i'm not the one.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker the only one going off the deep end is you lol

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
both of you dudes above me have seriously gone off the deep end lol.

I assure you i have probalby seen more ****ed up ****, experienced more ****ed up **** than both of you combined with my own two eyes. I have been accused of raping a girl i never touched, i have been used, abused, physically and verbally, i've had a woman throw a vase at me and knock me out only for the police to come to my house and try to arrest ME lol, I've had girls who I spent years pining over and spent thousands of dollars on call me up drunk while getting rammed in the ass by some dude just so i can hear it. If there is anyone on this forum that you do not need to tell that the world is fvcked up it's me.

But, I survived it all and I'm still standing and not only standing Im' still smiling. I refuse to let the world and it's fvcked up vices make me bitter and hateful. I have the power to chose what does and does not effect me today. **** going on 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world, i'm not going to let get under my skin like the ***** pulled my own personal teeth out, it's 4 days before the derby, I'm about to have a ****load of friends over, we are going to get piss drunk, and im' probably going to get a lot. my son's 4th birthday is sunday. life is pretty fvcking good for me right now and it's good beuc ase i refuse to let it be bad.

I also understand that I had a role to play in ever fvcked up situation i was in. i know the girl that threw the vase me was physco but she was sexy as hell so I said fvck it and when i tried to break up with her she did what i already pegged her to do.

The 10th law of power: avoid the unhappy and unlucky. If a dude is dumb enough to go see his ex who he just broke up with to take his teeth out yeah im' going to laugh at that because that's quite stupid.

you guys need to seriously take a step back and figure out why you are here. are you here to post about revery fvcked up situation that you can find and comment on how stupid/vile women are while you still pine for the girl across the street? or are you here to help and be helped? beucase both of you sound quite pitiful.

if you notice there are certain people I don't respond to. I won't name names, but they are people who I deem just beyond repair. You guys are seriously getting close to that rank. I'm down for talking to anyone who wants to improve themselves. but if you just want to come here and be bitter and spitful and ***** about everything that is wrong i'm not the one.
What the hell man....are you bipolar or something? Go read your last few posts....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193478&page=3

You sounded like you were "going off the deep end" along with the rest of us. Sorry but that's just some weak sh1t what you just tried to pull being all mr. high and mighty and resorting to personal attacks.

I didn't find it funny. If it happened to a woman I still would thought it was f*cked up. Yes it was stupid, stupid, stupid of him to go to his freaking ex but that doesn't justify mutilating him. He broke up with her for goddsakes, he didn't kill her pet. Had the genders been reversed there would have been international outrage. Its hypocrisy to the highest order....and you've bought into the Lorena Bobbitt narrative hook,line, and sinker.

I enjoy your posts bb but I'm really disappointed at this sh1t you wrote. We don't have to agree on everything but this was uncalled for.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
What the hell man....are you bipolar or something? Go read your last few posts....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193478&page=3

You sounded like you were "going off the deep end" along with the rest of us. Sorry but that's just some weak sh1t what you just tried to pull being all mr. high and mighty and resorting to personal attacks.

I didn't find it funny. If it happened to a woman I still would thought it was f*cked up. Yes it was stupid, stupid, stupid of him to go to his freaking ex but that doesn't justify mutilating him. He broke up with her for goddsakes, he didn't kill her pet. Had the genders been reversed there would have been international outrage. Its hypocrisy to the highest order....and you've bought into the Lorena Bobbitt narrative hook,line, and sinker.

I enjoy your posts bb but I'm really disappointed at this sh1t you wrote. We don't have to agree on everything but this was uncalled for.
Hate to say, but you're both right. Hanging out ex's is dumb ass behavior, and if you reverse the genders it wouldn't be funny at all. How are those two points of view at odds here? They both are classic SS 101.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
I dance with a loose group of generally Divorced People...there are a disproportionate number of Polish Women...three out of fifteen...Now lest I offend...Few People admire the Poles as I do,charging their Cavalry at Tanks,fighting hand to hand on Monte Cassino,their heroic Spitfire Pilots....But,as this article illustrates,they can carry these primitive attributes into the Bed Room....so Warriors they may be,but whilst volatile they make great partners,as long as you don't tread on their toes LOL.

ATX1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear All,
I dance with a loose group of generally Divorced People...there are a disproportionate number of Polish Women...three out of fifteen...Now lest I offend...Few People admire the Poles as I do,charging their Cavalry at Tanks,fighting hand to hand on Monte Cassino,their heroic Spitfire Pilots....But,as this article illustrates,they can carry these primitive attributes into the Bed Room....so Warriors they may be,but whilst volatile they make great partners,as long as you don't tread on their toes LOL.
My ex wife is Polish.. and Polish *****es be crazy.

They're never happy unless they're complaining about something. The love nothing more than sitting around trying to one-up each other on how hard they have it in life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your WIFE cheats on you and dumps you and you make a scar on her face as a mark of that you join hitler in the top 10 guys of history but if that cvnt while doing a professional job take advantage of sedatives to deprive her ex guy of not only beauty but of a mean to absord food and survive then it becomes something funny, and Im sure even something heroic for some other cvnt and their eunuchs henchmen.

And whoever doesnt acknowledge the existance of this absurd double standards is either retarded or invested in this matrix of lies.
Its not about having a different opinion that needs to be respected, you cannot watch the sea and have an opinion that its dry and expect others respect it.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing new here move along people !!!

We have all seen or heard about something along these lines before, it's nothing new and you can not fight this double standard overtly it has to be done covertly.

Having said that let it be a lesson to all that never ever under any circumstances go back to an ex for any kind of favour especially if said ex is a crazy biatch.

I feel sorry for the dude but can't help but laugh at his stupidity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
Hilarious! Reminds me of another funny story about a man who punched his wife’s teeth out after she left him. Super funny, right? Hell hath no fury, am I right?
Right, that sums it up perfectly. Reverse the genders here and the guy would no doubt be portrayed as the worst, most horrible kind of monster (rightfully). But since it's a woman, a lot of the focus is on how stupid the man is for going to his ex-girlfriend. As if this type of behavior is to be expected.

This is something straight out of a horror movie. The women is a disgrace to the medical profession. They're saying she'll get three years, that sounds pretty light to me for intentionally maiming someone. I hope he makes out better with the lawsuit, although if there's any justice, this woman will never have a dental license again.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Nothing new here move along people !!!

We have all seen or heard about something along these lines before, it's nothing new and you can not fight this double standard overtly it has to be done covertly.

Having said that let it be a lesson to all that never ever under any circumstances go back to an ex for any kind of favour especially if said ex is a crazy biatch.

I feel sorry for the dude but can't help but laugh at his stupidity.
pretty much this. I mean the dude's ex GF pulled out all his fvcking teeth of course that is fvcked up and of course that's a double standard i never said it wasn't. you can't show me where i said it wasn't beucase i never implied that it wasn't.

I'm just saying it's pissing in wind. of course it's a double standard. yes i understand the outcry that would take place if i as a man divorced my wife and became a dentist and yanked out all her teeth.

I'm just saying, first, the situation was quite avoidable by anyone with half a brain first and foremost. Let's not act like this was some unavoidable type of manifest destiny. Secondly, we live in a world of double standards. You can either point your finger at each and every one and cry about it or you can adapt.

I am too pragmatic to think that the world will change it's views beucase we point a few things out here or there. Guys are too whipped, we have too many men growing up in broken homes and never learn how to be men, and men never call women on their bull****. My approach is simply to spot and avoid if at all possible. Instead of me *****ing about the women who pulled my teeth out i would rather learn or i am more interested in learning abou the red flags that the guy missed so I don't end up with a ***** that tries to pull all my teeth out. To me, arguing about the de facto mindset of society is an utter waste of time. It doesn't mean I dont' think it's fvcked up, it's quite fvcked up, but I refuse to let it change or effect my overall outlook on life.

There are other double standards in life. I'm black, the truth is, there is **** I can't do that you probably can do. In my drug using days If i were ever caught with drugs on me the fact of the matter is, statistics show i would have a 10x more likely chance to end up behind bars than you would instead of being given a second chance, and i would get a longer jail sentence than you would, but yet i see no crying for the rafters about this issue. you just deal with it by not getting caught with drugs and being put in that particular situation. When I went to go buy my car last year, I went to 3 different dealerships and altogether they ran my credit about 8 times and I had to show my insurance card everytime I wanted to test drive a car. My Equifax score is about 755, my signature was good enough to buy any car on the lot. Hell I paid for the car with a check in full, yet everyone took one look at me put me through unnecessary hoops... i got followed around like i was trying to steal something rather than helped like a regular customer that I was. And I sold cars long enough, expensive cars enough to know that how I was treated was because they thought I could not buy antyhing on the lot, that wasn't standard procedure... you don't see me *****ing about that double standard.

And what about the double standards that work in my or your favor? You know how much free cologne I get when I go cologne shopping lol? I have gotten entire freaking bottles of cologne free, test sample bottles that they leave out becuase the woman behind the counter thinks I'm cute. I dated a girl once who I observed for a few days before I made my move on her and another black guy came up to her and she said she does not date black guys. 3 weeks later we were dating. What about htat double standard? When I was single I fvcked and fvcked and had no remorse at all and even the women who knew i was eseing other women, they didn't like it but they didn't thihnk anything was immoral about me. Yet if I knew a girl was just fvcking guys left and right she was a ***** and i would most likely stop talking to her.

There is a female jockey, who is a pretty good jockey and was good enough to ride in the most expensive race in the country a few years ago, that was busted with meth and barred from every race track in america becuase of it. On the other hand, there is another jockey who is a male who has been busted with just about every drug you can think of, was put on porbation by the horse racing people, misses a piss test, flees the state, does not come back, comes back with all his hair shaved off lol, and a few months later is allowed to ride again. that's a double standard.

It's like, in the web development industry, there are a ****load of crappy customers who don't undrestand the time and skill it takes to develop a high level website. You have some guys, who will sit back and try to convince the clients on how stupid they are being and how they are being and trying to explain to them how it takes X time and how you have to pay for qualifed work. My approach is simply to just not deal with ****ty clients lol. I do not waste one moment of my time dealing with clients who do not understand exactly waht they are getting

Life is full of double standards. It just is what it is. Crying about ea+
ch and every one does not make you enlightened or a rebel. It goes back to the 48 laws of power, think as you wish but behave like others. Some double stanards work in your favor some don't. but spending precious recources crying and *****ing beucase there is a double standards that goes against your way is a waste of life. Ackolwege it, figure out how to not put yourself in that position and move on. That's all you can do at the end of the day

Last edited:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Gotta agree here. That's like walking out of a job at a restaurant then going back there for dinner.

Stupidity aside, that is not only malpractice but BLATANT intent to do harm. AKA assault. A male dentist would be thrown under the jail, license yanked, the works. I don't know of the legal culture in Poland, but most likely she'll get "grounded" professionally for a while and have to pay for his implants. That's it.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Don't be an obstacle in raising the temperature of the populace to the misandry you see today.
well said.

...personally I believe in 20 years time men will be defacto slaves with chemical castration being the norm, with all reproductive and social rights belonging to women and to elite men of significant (100 mil and up) wealth...we are practically there now.

don't think so

look closer at the world around you.

and if looking at the world makes you angry and makes you want to 'pick your battles' (as if that is ever your choice :) )...then don't be surprised if the battle comes to you. men have at most 5-10 years to stem the tide before the slide becomes inevitable and they are relegated to a servant class.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid he may have been, but that's irrelevant. He went to her for a service and she f'd him up after agreeing to provide that service. (F'ing him up regardless is the crime of course.)

I can't say I'm surprised though. During the Bobbit ordeal there were plenty of women and AFCs who said that the punishment fit the crime.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
During the Bobbit ordeal there were plenty of women and AFCs who said that the punishment fit the crime.
Yeah, that's what this reminded me of. There are still cases of women cutting off guys' penises in the news now and then, but they're not the sensation they used to be. But the girls still titter about it when it happens, and talk about the guy getting what he deserved.

Contrast this to what would happen if a guy cut his ex's boobs off, or even her ****oris. I don't think there'd be any laughing, from either side. That would be considered the worst kind of murderous mutilation imaginable (rightly). I'm not aware of cases like this outside of the third world, but I suppose they happen.