Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman in love with me. paying for my ticket to visit her overseas! what do i do!?

juan95

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do this, when you touch down in Texas, BUY A PREPAID CELL PHONE.

Related: $10 says she's psycho. Takers?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
inb4 op ends up as a lampshade in some creeps basement

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate to be the bucket of cold water on such an entertaining thread, but the OP's original forum name is chance.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1626851

The reason this is significant is because his threads read like an encyclopedia for the dispossessed frustrated chump. Try not to take that as a flame, but understand that assuming your whole story isn't some grand illusion to occupy your otherwise boring life of digital Buffers, your only reason for taking this situation to the level it's gotten to is because you are so hopelessly, socially, inept that experiencing women IRL is frightening for you. This seems like a good idea because you have no better options, and haven't had any for a very long time.

Under a different monicker, you've been a member of this forum since 2004; you already know what the members here are going to advise about this. So there are really two justifications for you starting this thread:

1. You have no other other options where you're at and you're fearful of any real life contact, so flirting with a woman (assuming here) behind the firewall of an IM, email, or even video chat provides you with a sense of insulation against rejection. Everything in your past thread history indicates this. This is why an aging Asian virgin is not only a viable option for you, but preferable to making actual approaches in the real world.

2. You're trolling. You know damn well what the community here will advise, but since it's more entertaining to string us along with the fantastic you'll play along. It's even more fun when like-minded "forever alone" chumps such as yourself buy into the fantasy, back you up and tell you not to listen to the pessimist naysayers and go for it. I'll admit it does make for a humorous thread (kidneynapping LMAO).

Just for the record; why would you need a visa to travel to the U.S. to take what basically amounts to a vacation? Are you planning on working or staying here for an extended period?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCacbNlrqYk

Enjoy.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I really hate to be the bucket of cold water on such an entertaining thread, but the OP's original forum name is chance.

The reason this is significant is because his threads read like an encyclopedia for the dispossessed frustrated chump. Try not to take that as a flame, but understand that assuming your whole story isn't some grand illusion to occupy your otherwise boring life of digital Buffers, your only reason for taking this situation to the level it's gotten to is because you are so hopelessly, socially, inept that experiencing women IRL is frightening for you. This seems like a good idea because you have no better options, and haven't had any for a very long time.

Under a different monicker, you've been a member of this forum since 2004; you already know what the members here are going to advise about this. So there are really two justifications for you starting this thread:

1. You have no other other options where you're at and you're fearful of any real life contact, so flirting with a woman (assuming here) behind the firewall of an IM, email, or even video chat provides you with a sense of insulation against rejection. Everything in your past thread history indicates this. This is why an aging Asian virgin is not only a viable option for you, but preferable to making actual approaches in the real world.

2. You're trolling. You know damn well what the community here will advise, but since it's more entertaining to string us along with the fantastic you'll play along. It's even more fun when like-minded "forever alone" chumps such as yourself buy into the fantasy, back you up and tell you not to listen to the pessimist naysayers and go for it. I'll admit it does make for a humorous thread (kidneynapping LMAO).

Just for the record; why would you need a visa to travel to the U.S. to take what basically amounts to a vacation? Are you planning on working or staying here for an extended period?

Enjoy.

umm.. that's quite an interesting theory there but i'm gonna have to burst your bubble. i'm not trolling at all. yeah, my first name on here was chance, good work detective :p - i said that in another thread that i was chance and blackwolf. anyway, all your assumptions are very wrong.. now i'm not saying you have to believe me but all the things you said are totally wrong. i am seeing three different girls atm. i'm getting a little serious with one of them who i've been seeing more and more recently as most know, the other i am seeing later today again and i saw the other a couple of days ago. believe it or not i don't really care but that's the truth.

now, you seem to think i am only going on this trip because i want to get laid or something? the only reason i'm going through with it is because its an opportunity of a life time that i will never get again. it will be an adventure for me. she's just the bonus from all this.. maybe we'll fool around during the trip, who knows. i don't care... i'm in it for the trip :)

you're entitled to your opinion but whatever. think what you like :)

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Enjoy.
The OP has been pwned. Good Night folks.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Enjoy.

Great post Rollo, couldn't have said it any better myself. I knew this
was fake, just like that student/teacher one I found. It was just funny to read the continuous fantasy saga going on.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Great post Rollo, couldn't have said it any better myself. I knew this
was fake, just like that student/teacher one I found. It was just funny to read the continuous fantasy saga going on.
Shut up you fuvking fag. Nobody cares about your opinions. The only fantasy here is that you are a two week old monkey boy who thinks he knows anything about people. Shut the fuvk up and get a life. Stupid homosexual men who pose as straight men cannot and will not have a place in these forums.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha @ you guys thinking i'm trolling. like i said i'm not lying (i admit it sounds like a wild story) but hey, whatever makes you happy.

btw, i just finished doing my passport application last night. gotta hand it in to the local postal office when i have time.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what happened to him but i had a similar situation happen to me but i declined. Not as luxurious though.

Worked with a girl at my first job out of college, it was a contract job at a huge financial firm. I was 22 she was 25/26 and from China. She just finished her masters here.

I was already applying for a FT job and she was going to leave to go back to China soon unless someone could sponsor her. I was flirting with all the girls there and i took her a little overboard. I drove her home one night and asked her out to dinner.

she was like why and i just kept destroying her sh1t tests saying stuff like because i'm hungry and your going to be hungry so why don't we get dinner or like i just wanted to spend some time with you since we're both leaving. She kept getting all flustered and then called me weird and left. Well i got a FT job and left that place. She kept texting me while she was here i basically ignored it. I saw her once or twice since during a get together.

She's back in China and i get crazy emails saying how she should of went to dinner with me. All the guys in China are weirdos. Sends me pizza of places she went, etc. I kinda just say cool, nice, w/e.

I tell her im going to HK/China and maybe i'll visit her and plans fell through so i only went to HK. She kept pressuring me to go but i couldn't since it was expensive. She then said she would buy me my ticket to fly over to visit her. That's when it got creepy.

i just ignore her for a while. Fast forward to 2 months ago

I live with 2 females and 1 is her good friend and my good friend. The good friend knows the girl likes me so ask's me if i want her to move in to our apartment. We live in 3bd apt but converted it into 4bd. So if she moved in it would drop my rent down by like $175 a month and decrease utilities.

I was so stressed about this decision i eventually was like fine tell her its cool since i wanted to save more money.

During our email exchanges she was being a major b1tch and kept telling me to be clear in what i was saying, which i was and i responded back with the phrase below which made her cry.

"I'm not sure what's not clear because it's in english, if your having a hard time understanding get a dictionary."

Then her 2nd week in the apt she cuts my 50ft long ethernet cable to my xbox. I talked to both my roommates since she hadn't signed the lease yet.

Her friend says no she is not moving out, and then the other girl double teams me. Now i'm stuck with 3 girls and 2 of them love/hate me. Oh well, atleast i'm paying dirt cheap rent which will help me save.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I wonder what happened with this too. I guess the troll realized he lost and crawled back into the dark corner of the Internet he came from OR he's in a cooler with a pricetag on it. :p

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his organs were traded in the black market. we warned him.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I am bothering with this since no one believes me... but anyway I didn't end up going there but instead she came here for a week (she just left a few days ago) and it was great. We had a blast. She wasn't a psycho killer or anything like that. We stayed at a hotel in the city and went out for walks, dinners, movies etc. But most of all spent time together and it was perfect... we even had showers and baths together, fooled around etc. No need to get into all that though :p

She's the sweetest woman ever. I am a lucky man.

She looks pretty good for her age and I look old enough to be with her anyway. Right now I am trying to complete my passport to go visit her asap. Probably next month or even as early as this month. Soon as I done my passport I can get the flight sorted and stay there for a month I guess. Just to see if I like it enough to move permanently ... always wanted to live in America. I also need to bring my dog with me which will be a bit of a hassle. Long flight and all.

I never updated this thread cause I kept getting burnt and accused of trolling so thought there was no point. But, there's your update guys... hopefully after I visit the U.S. I will decide to move for good.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I"d jump on it, but I'm a black belt and have a CCW (concealed weapons) permit that is recognized in 30 states. :) Just beware getting drugged or falling asleep someplace that you can't adequately secure.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Lot of scared dudes in this thread.

I wish some chic would offer to fly me away and pay for all of my stuff. I'd be there in a heartbeat, and if she started tripping and acting crazy, I'd just be catch the next flight back, because my ticket will be round trip.
Also I would come back with some fresh new gear and new toys. Sugar mama for the win.
Throughout the whole thread, this was the only thing going over and over through my mind.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're so full of sh1t it's not even funny. If you REALLY aren't trolling then Rollo was correct, your just desperate, lonely and scared. No (healthy)dude who was getting some would ever entertain the thought of this and everyone else can see that this isn't right a mile away. Why can't you?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll.