woman in love with me. paying for my ticket to visit her overseas! what do i do!?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay why did she send me gifts for then? explain that one wizard man. the package alone cost $22 plus all the other stuff inside .. all up it would of been over $50 at least. weird yes, but why do that? to fish me into her little murder trap? lol.

Monad1

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
okay why did she send me gifts for then? explain that one wizard man. the package alone cost $22 plus all the other stuff inside .. all up it would of been over $50 at least. weird yes, but why do that? to fish me into her little murder trap? lol.

Why are you trying to justify yourself to everyone on this forum? If she is paying your airfare, why does it matter? If the worst comes to the worst you are stuck in a foreign country....just have a bit of money saved (and make sure she pays for a return airfare) to have some fun in the US and go back to your old life a wiser man if it all turns pear shaped.Whether she is legit or not, you have nothing to loose, as long as she, and not you are paying....

Have fun dude!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is this:

Why don't you just ask her to come over to the US and see you?

You'll then be on your own turf and it will be much more difficult to harvest your kidneys or your meatwhistle.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
My question is this:

Why don't you just ask her to come over to the US and see you?

You'll then be on your own turf and it will be much more difficult to harvest your kidneys or your meatwhistle.
i think the story is he is in England(or somewhere in UK) and she is in US so he is coming here

blackwolf said:
posted links before of what she looks like. that's as close as you can get man.
is it that hard to post up her real pics?

we dont judge man(well i dont)

because you literally posted 3 asian women who all look nothing alike.

i dated a couple of Asians so i can tell the difference not all girls with slanted eyes look the same lol

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol actually. the woman in those three links are all the same woman :p

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing on your sense of greed which is a very powerful motivator for most people.

"Oooh, FREE STUFF! Wow, I get a FREE TRIP!" - You

She's doing this because she wants something. Maybe it's a scam, maybe she's hiding something, who knows but what I do know is that there's an ulterior motive. I can't wait for the update after this goes down.

Cordon's just trying to help you protect yourself. He knows shady business, you should listen.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
She's playing on your sense of greed which is a very powerful motivator for most people.

"Oooh, FREE STUFF! Wow, I get a FREE TRIP!" - You

She's doing this because she wants something. Maybe it's a scam, maybe she's hiding something, who knows but what I do know is that there's an ulterior motive. I can't wait for the update after this goes down.
lol who knows ey. ill decide wether i go through with this if i get all the money in my hand when i visit moneygram. i also told her if she was comfortable with all this but it doesnt look like money is an issue with her. i think she wants marriage to be honest and she thinks i will go along with her little plan. she DID mention "i don't have to fall in love or anything, just be friends and travel together." lol. LOOK FUK STOP POSTING I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUK TO SAY ANYMORE. i will just have to keep updating. SHEESH :(

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
i also told her if she was comfortable with all this but it doesnt look like money is an issue with her.
Why is money not an issue? What kind of business is she in?

Also, for clarification. You mentioned before the package she sent you. That was not sent from her address? Where did it come from then?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe do an internet search on her to include social networking sites? Decent chance you'll get a hit or two and find out more about her.

Another thing. Since she's in the US and you know where, determine the county she lives in, do a search for that counties repository website. Then you enter her name and see if she has a criminal history. If you need more info on how to do this, pm me.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Why is money not an issue? What kind of business is she in?

Also, for clarification. You mentioned before the package she sent you. That was not sent from her address? Where did it come from then?
i know shes loaded thats why. her car, neighborhood (seen the street and houses) her inside of the house, all her rooms everything. she works at dupoint she said. some kinda lab scientist. this is what she tells me anyway. but im sure shes loaded if shes sending me money and packages that cost a fair bit. the address on the package is in the same state she lives in .. she told me it wasnt her address but it could be a lie maybe she didnt trust me when i asked at the time. i just dont know man. all these questions are blank to me. this is all things that came from her mouth and pictures i seen (the pictures are real i fuking swear to god. i keep telling everyone she took a pic of her holding the same card/letter with my name on it and i received the same one.)

use to play with her on the ps3 online a fair bit. every couple days for a couple hours, always on the mic and talking to each other. she really does sound normal and decent and polite. even if you talk about sexual things she kinda gives off that vibe that shes not a hoe and is like "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" - we usually play together with my other friends so she always acts the same around us. the other night me her and my friend in norway spoke on the mic, who is going to new york same time im going to the states (if i do) and she told him we should all meet up and she got really into it looking up tickets to this concert he was going to and she was seriously talking about it for an hour. to pay the tickets for both of us and all meet up there.

but hey, this is just ONE of the things that happens when we talk or play online. i cant really tell you if shes the real deal or not. i can just tell you things that have happened between us over the chatting we do. theres a lot more but i cant type it all up, heh.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be legit. But it's always safe to remain skeptical until you know for sure.

Right now you haven't seen this woman and you don't know her situation. You've only seen what she wants you to see.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Maybe do an internet search on her to include social networking sites? Decent chance you'll get a hit or two and find out more about her.

Another thing. Since she's in the US and you know where, determine the county she lives in, do a search for that counties repository website. Then you enter her name and see if she has a criminal history. If you need more info on how to do this, pm me.
i've tried that already long ago. looked up her work website, looked for her name on the site, some websites have her name (i still dont know her last name for sure) but its impossible to know for sure who she is. she told me her real name is on the package. but her last name on her email is different. all i know is she lives in texas, houston. 38 years old, first name and possibly last name. dont worry though, im planning on getting her on cam before i do any of this and seeing if i get the money. also getting her to call me (she was the one who said i can call your phone the other day). only time will tell.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im gona ask one last time, can you please post a pic of her....a lot of people will stop picking on you if you do they will kinda get it and like i said no one judges here

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
i've tried that already long ago. looked up her work website, looked for her name on the site, some websites have her name (i still dont know her last name for sure) but its impossible to know for sure who she is. she told me her real name is on the package. but her last name on her email is different. all i know is she lives in texas, houston. 38 years old, first name and possibly last name. dont worry though, im planning on getting her on cam before i do any of this and seeing if i get the money. also getting her to call me (she was the one who said i can call your phone the other day). only time will tell.
You don't know her last name, her address, or her phone number....and you are wanting to fly to the USA to see this complete stranger?

I think you are stranger than the stranger. lol

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
Try this.

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txharri2/archives/index_archives.htm

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....I'm going to say this again one last time. This whole thing is ridiculous. It is a scam. No rich person would go on a webcam, chat on there, to find other poor guys in other countries and send them token presents in the mail, and offer to fly them to the US and take them on a trip or even meet them. It doesn't happen. Rich people stick with the rich. They don't associate with the poor or fly them around. She would be with other rich men and not use her whole adult life to stay a virgin and find her career.

If this whole story is true, we all gave him the advice in which he asked for. We all told him (except for one or two people) that this is a scam and a bad idea and he shouldn't follow through with it. He asks for us advice, yet he refuses to listen to us and he makes excuses for the "woman" without finding any information about her. He doesn't ask any real questions either for this to be real. He is now insulting members on this thread who are trying to give him advice, and making jokes about being hurt by this woman. He seems determined to follow through with it so that is his choice to do what he wants with this.

I personally think this whole thing is made up just to get attention. If it were true this guy would be asking real questions because he asked for advice, and would try to find out information about this "woman". Which he doesn't. He gives us vauge answers and is making fun of the whole situation, including the members...see his quote below.

LoneWolf said:
There are gullible men who get sucked into scams like this. Saw a show on tv about it and they lost all their money even though they were poor. I thought this post was the same at first. But the more I read of what he is writing it sounds more and more fake to me as I first suspected. Even more so as he makes fun of it and members who are giving advice. He won't post a pic of this woman, hasn't got the money yet, seems like he wants to drag this out each day. His grammar and the way he writes, doesn't sound like a 26 year old to me. Made a thread about a gf he was hung up on and now has no interest, meets the asain woman, posted a thread this morning asking for advice for a date, and then when I give him advice, he edits the entire thing 2 or 3 times and takes out all his questions and changes everything around and his story.

I feel this is fake, that is my opinion. The rest of you guys can do what you want with it. I'm not going to pay attention and give someone advice who refuses to take it, and makes a joke out of it, while making fun of other members trying to help. If it is true, he was warned, and he will do what he wants to do because he won't listen to us. I'm not going to waste my time on fake threads. I already found two that were and I haven't even been here that long.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
The bottom line is you are determined to go ahead and do this because you are lonely and desperate. If that other girl you had kinda been seeing had kept wanting to date you, you wouldn't be doing this. But because of her rejection, you are panicking and saying to yourself this is better than nothing? Am I right? I know I am.

I can only tell you that if I were you, and some girl from lets say Germany was offering me all this and wanting me to fly across the ocean to see her like this girl is you? Awww hell no would I be going. Or if I did, I would do some big time investigating first. Your life bro.

Also, one thing to correct you on. Purely grammatical. It's a "round trip" ticket. Not a "return flight". Sorry I had to say it. :)
Agree with all of this.

For god's sake, are you really so short on options that you have to travel to another country to meet a 38 year old woman you don't even know?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are an idiot.

Even if it is legit, what's the best thing that could happen?

Get laid by a 38 yo woman who has no experience? For fvck's sake, get yourself some other real options and fast!

This is the mother fvckin' ultimate example of buffers:

Buffers

The OP is (even if he won't admit it to himself) focusing on this impossible situation so that he doesn't have to face his anxiety and approach other chicks where there is a hope in hell of it working out.

Stop deluding yourself and start taking the steps you need on the way to improving yourself as a man.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
OP, you are an idiot.

Even if it is legit, what's the best thing that could happen?

Get laid by a 38 yo woman who has no experience? For fvck's sake, get yourself some other real options and fast!

This is the mother fvckin' ultimate example of buffers:

Buffers

The OP is (even if he won't admit it to himself) focusing on this impossible situation so that he doesn't have to face his anxiety and approach other chicks where there is a hope in hell of it working out.

Stop deluding yourself and start taking the steps you need on the way to improving yourself as a man.
You know I didn't even think of that. A 23 year old virgin? Yeah that sounds delightful! A 38 year old one? Assuming this is even true (which I don't believe). Sounds kind of meh to me.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You know I didn't even think of that. A 23 year old virgin? Yeah that sounds delightful! A 38 year old one? Assuming this is even true (which I don't believe). Sounds kind of meh to me.
Look the OP is broke and thinks he found a sugar mamma. She knows what she's doing (trying to lure him by playing on his greed) and he knows what he wants (someone to pay for his **** and buy him shiny trinkets).

This is basically the reverse of the sugar daddy game. The OP in this case is the woman.