Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets ditched after flying across country to meet guy...and she is kinda hot

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The upside is that she only got ditched by Chad and is still alive. In July 2021, a 31 year old Boston woman (who I deemed in the "Cute" range) traveled to Phoenix for a top tier looking guy she met via Instagram and died while hiking with him.

No idea why either of these women traveled. There are enough men in their own cities.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The upside is that she only got ditched by Chad and is still alive. In July 2021, a 31 year old Boston woman (who I deemed in the "Cute" range) traveled to Phoenix for a top tier looking guy she met via Instagram and died while hiking with him.

No idea why either of these women traveled. There are enough men in their own cities.
I don't get it either...I think maybe the fantasy of meeting someone in another place and then thinking how awesome it would be to travel to a new place and meet someone there that can show them around...I guess maybe for the excitement.

Both of them were good looking enough to find plenty of guys around them...also likely good looking enough to have Chad guys pump and dump them but NOT good looking enough for them to consider an LTR with. This goes back to what I said about these women thinking because Chad guys will have sex with them, that this is what they can get in an actual realtionship, but they don't understand they are only pump and dump material for chads, not LTR material for them. However they equate chads having sex with them to chads wanting to date them which likely won't happen but they continue to think that someday it will, which is where the disconnect lies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want Chad. The Chad in their cities are not talking to these women. It is supply and demand. If you are Chad, you can fly bvtches out.

I did it once during quarantine. Met her in a whats app group. Flew out some chick from a small town down south. Picked her up from the airport. My dvck was inside her almost as soon as we got to the hotel. The act of flying a girl out is enough to drop the panties on it’s own. Crazy thing is I used airline points. Didn’t even drop cash on the flight. She didn’t care.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of them were good looking enough to find plenty of guys around them...also likely good looking enough to have Chad guys pump and dump them but NOT good looking enough for them to consider an LTR with.
I don’t know where the gal in your example was from or where she flew to in order to meet a top tier guy. In my example, the woman was from Boston & flew to Phoenix. There are so many men in Boston. If you’re an elite woman in an area under 100,000, I could see the motivation to fly somewhere else. However, this type of woman would just typically move somewhere bigger if things were not going ideal.

The Boston woman could have easily gotten a guy in the 6-7.5 range as a steady boyfriend.

This goes back to what I said about these women thinking because Chad guys will have sex with them, that this is what they can get in an actual realtionship, but they don't understand they are only pump and dump material for chads, not LTR material for them. However they equate chads having sex with them to chads wanting to date them which likely won't happen but they continue to think that someday it will, which is where the disconnect lies.
If you’re a woman who is a 5-7, you’re getting attention from men 2+ points higher than you are on the swipe apps. It’s super common for a 6 to go on a swipe app & have sex with men 8.5+. That 6 then thinks that because she’s had sex with 8.5’s & 9’s Tinder/Hinge/Bumble, that’s her league. This is where female entitlement & delusion comes into play. A perfectly good 6.5 guy becomes unappealing for her & gets sent to the reject pile even though he’s a great longer term option for her.

I’ve seen that play out in my own life & with others.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume she probably flew to meet some super hot Chad dude who gets chicks that are better than her all the time because she looks kinda hot to me, not sure why the dude bounced on her.

she has a cute face ,
But also looks super short

and most likely has no tits or ass

most likely she is like a 5 maximum maximum 6 if she has some tits or ass

it is not like she is top Tier woman . Just an average girl

if you are a guy that respects himself and with a high smv , you will not want to stay more than a couple of bangs

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how they overcorrect. After the ,8.5+s for fun, she will settle down with a 3 or 4. The 6.5 is basically obsolete.
normal guys get at least decent looking women all the time , usually on the 30 - 35 mark

there was a guy here at some point saying the same thing , that till him the girl dated all the super good looking dudes and that he is a bit shocked that she has settled with him

the he went on saying that she wants to get married asap and have children , bla bla

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
normal guys get at least decent looking women all the time , usually on the 30 - 35 mark

there was a guy here at some point saying the same thing , that till him the girl dated all the super good looking dudes and that he is a bit shocked that she has settled with him

the he went on saying that she wants to get married asap and have children , bla bla
They bang the hotter guys then they look for a guy who will be a better father and provider for the long term and their kids and who will be super happy to be with a woman that is likely better looking than him(aka he married his high score).

See this a lot actually.

Women have different goals for different times for their lives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have different goals for different times for their lives.
Caleb Jones (Blackdragon) has discussed that idea numerous times. Also has mentioned the Provider Hunter woman. The woman from Boston who flew to Phoenix was 31, well into Rollo’s Epiphany Phase. Not quite expected from a 31 year old.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've had a woman fly to me for a first date. Went pretty damn well. You tight buggers who expect a woman to pay half on a first date shouldn't try to pull it off though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will fly across country(ies) to bang Chad instead of banging the average guy next door.

Women want Chad. The Chad in their cities are not talking to these women. It is supply and demand. If you are Chad, you can fly bvtches out.

I did it once during quarantine. Flew out some chick from a small town down south. Picked her up from the airport. My dvck was inside her almost as soon as we got to the hotel. The act of flying a girl out is enough to drop the panties on it’s own.
I haven’t thought to fly women out to me. I live in a city with great airports. American Airlines has a hub here & Southwest operates its own airport. It’s so easy to fly women here.

I’ve been more oriented towards women living in my city because I prefer extended relationships.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about a relationship?
Only me. I prefer extended relationships simply because I’m more of a “Pleasure of Sex” guy than a “Thrill of the Hunt” guy. I’ve always been that way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes are doing this game to females, especially for ones who are known for being flown out and using the guy. For some years in the last ten years and advance female player strategy would be for a lovely lady be flown out by someone who wants to hit, she would get her flight, free residence and she would go hang with her "friends" in that town, around her female friends and around the d1ck she really wants to hit it! Not him, he was flight, residence, free meals and possibly shopping.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 had a similar thread not too long ago, where his female friend went traveling for a week with a guy she met on the apps, it was their first date.

A few guys claimed this was fairly typical, that they had women doing same with them.
thr only problem is that what he was saying is bullsh1t

guys just project that the reason on why they are not successful with women is because they do not have a lot of money

The reason on why they are not successful with women is because they lack social skills and just have a bad vibe

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dudes are doing this game to females, especially for ones who are known for being flown out and using the guy. For some years in the last ten years and advance female player strategy would be for a lovely lady be flown out by someone who wants to hit, she would get her flight, free residence and she would go hang with her "friends" in that town, around her female friends and around the d1ck she really wants to hit it! Not him, he was flight, residence, free meals and possibly shopping.
No way that would happen and think she is staying at my place.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
thr only problem is that what he was saying is bullsh1t

guys just project that the reason on why they are not successful with women is because they do not have a lot of money

The reason on why they are not successful with women is because they lack social skills and just have a bad vibe
Some of this and they also lack volume to have success.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand why this was posted. But why is it a news story?