Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets ditched after flying across country to meet guy...and she is kinda hot

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume she probably flew to meet some super hot Chad dude who gets chicks that are better than her all the time because she looks kinda hot to me, not sure why the dude bounced on her.

She seems to have a little bit of a chubby face. There are some women like that who have banging bodies, but also some with rather dumpy ones. It's an open question as to how nice her figure is - with a good figure she could be Becky-tier (seriously doubt she is Stacy-tier). She could be a big-breasted, somewhat chunky chick, which yes, is more than enough to get a local Chad-lite.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it either...I think maybe the fantasy of meeting someone in another place and then thinking how awesome it would be to travel to a new place and meet someone there that can show them around...I guess maybe for the excitement.
She is still in a delusional stage where she thinks she can get a Chad to commit. I forsee her getting knocked up via 1NS with a lazy Chad, or via sp3rm donation from a collegiate Chad.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They bang the hotter guys then they look for a guy who will be a better father and provider for the long term and their kids and who will be super happy to be with a woman that is likely better looking than him(aka he married his high score).

See this a lot actually.

Women have different goals for different times for their lives.
Rollo Tomassi calls this "schedules of mating".

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it absolutely hilarious that women get viral tik tok videos, and mass online , circle jerk therapy, when rejected.

they would be committing suicide in their millions, if they ever had to navigate life as a man

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume she probably flew to meet some super hot Chad dude who gets chicks that are better than her all the time because she looks kinda hot to me, not sure why the dude bounced on her.

The article said they stayed at this dude's house on the first night, a.k.a he banged the sh!t outta her, and then he bolted.

I mean this is completely normal, and very expected from a Chad who obviously and simply has too many options.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The upside is that she only got ditched by Chad and is still alive. In July 2021, a 31 year old Boston woman (who I deemed in the "Cute" range) traveled to Phoenix for a top tier looking guy she met via Instagram and died while hiking with him.

No idea why either of these women traveled
. There are enough men in their own cities.
Women are very reckless & adventurous when it comes to chasing a guy they deem "high-quality".

This is important for all men to remember: No girl is ever too "busy" to text you back or spend time with you, they are just not into you enough. Because, as reality has proven, women can even fly cross-state to suck a d~ck of a guy they really want.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very reckless & adventurous when it comes to chasing a guy they deem "high-quality".
currently got one shes purchased 4 morning after pills out her own money.

bit reckless of me too, Ill admit that.

but most women wouldn't do this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean this is completely normal, and very expected from a Chad who obviously and simply has too many options.
It is good to have a life as a man where you have that abundance.

The woman in the first post doesn’t have a face worthy of a commitment from a top tier guy. Her body isn’t likely at that level. To the top tier guy, she is good enough for short term sex.

If that woman were reasonable, she’d realize she can get many good but not spectacular options in the 6-7 range. Her entitlement & delusions of grandeur might not let her accept that.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is good to have a life as a man where you have that abundance.

The woman in the first post doesn’t have a face worthy of a commitment from a top tier guy. Her body isn’t likely at that level. To the top tier guy, she is good enough for short term sex.

If that woman were reasonable, she’d realize she can get many good but not spectacular options in the 6-7 range. Her entitlement & delusions of grandeur might not let her accept that.
Yes, and the ONLY reason she went out of her way to take a flight to him in the 1st place spoke it all: She knew he's way out of her league.

Most Chads don't deny the free pvssy that threw itself to them, this Chad was not exceptional. But that's it. She came to him purposely, he fvcked her once, and that's it. That's the Way of the Chads.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The article said they stayed at this dude's house on the first night, a.k.a he banged the sh!t outta her, and then he bolted.

And probably all the chicks he does this too would happily meet up with him again at a moments notice just to get d!cked down again.

The reason he doesn't care is because he knows these women are pretty much at his beck and call no matter what he does.

Treat them like trash? Make them cry? Break their hearts? Ghost them for 6 months? Doesn't matter...they will still take that D whenever he offers it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And probably all the chicks he does this too would happily meet up with him again at a moments notice just to get d!cked down again.

The reason he doesn't care is because he knows these women are pretty much at his beck and call no matter what he does.

Treat them like trash? Make them cry? Break their hearts? Ghost them for 6 months? Doesn't matter...they will still take that D whenever he offers it.
In short: Absolute Abundance Mindset.

Period.