Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman falsley accuses men of rape

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing that using Robin Givens as a punching bag or sparring partner if you prefer, didn't help him in the court of public opinion at the very least.

Never been full on accused, but I did have one chick tell everyone that I took advantage of her when in fact she had been the aggressor. We were both drunk, and she regretted it the next day. We were also in our teens at the time.

That really opened my eyes though. I was very cautious after that incident.

This next one is a real classic.

I was friends with this one for about 6 years at this point. We had always been dating other people, but had made out a few times. I definitely could have hit it a couple of times over the years, but I always refused for one reason or another.

But eventually we do hook up. Extremely casual at first, then maybe a year later (after hooking up randomly a few times here and there) we decide to go to a resort together. We've been banging regularly, though still not exclusively, but she is giving me heat about it.

One thing about us is that we always partied to excess. Anyway, we're at the resort for a few days, sexing regularly and one night we go out, get drunk as people do in these places, and end up back in the room and get down to boning again.

Next morning, she starts questioning me. Asks me if we had sex. I say yeah, and she is giving me ****. Basically accuses me of taking advantage of her while she was too drunk to know what she was doing. really lays it on heave and I'm stunned. Then I wake up and say something like "Yeah like I was sober..."

She turned out to be a nightmare. I could tell stories about this chick that nobody would believe. Quick version, she spends about a year wearing me down, gets me to start to take her seriously, and the second I finally do, she bounces and starts banging another guy. Complete ***** that I tried to wife up. The worst part is that I knew she was a complete ***** and did it anyway.

I think that a lot of "rapes" are just regrets. I know I certainly never forced any woman to do anything sexual in my life. I consider myself lucky because all either of them would have to do is tell the police that I raped them, and I would have been screwed.

The laws are completely unfair, and women that make false claims SHOULD be prosecuted, and jailed if their false accusations land another man in jail.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with men and women is that when it comes to rape charges (and this could apply to other things) is that often times the man is found guilty using the common fallacy "guilt by association" which means that if a man lies and says he never had sex with a woman the charges can be dropped whereas a man is honest and says he had sex with a woman and she claims it was rape, he is guilty of rape because he admitted to having sex with her.

A man can not go backwards against the accusation and prove that she is lying, he is innocent of rape and that she loved the sex, and now it trying to hurt him for some reason; it will only be seen as a sign of guilt by the court.

It sucks, but its the liars that go free for things they did do and it the honest men that get charged for things they did not do. That is justice in a nutshell.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
There is a very strong possibility Tyson was innocent. Look into the actual case. The facts are pretty overwhelming in his defense. He had a TAX attorney act as his trial lawyer and it was butchered to say the least.

His hatred for that woman still to this day makes me believe he is actually innocent.
I have looked into the case. A medical doctor testified the physical evidence was consistent with rape. Tyson's limo driver testified she appear in a daze after their encounter and that Tyson attempted to flee Indiana immediately afterwards despite being booked to stay there another couple days.

Tyson is a mean, low-down, hateful person. Always has been, probably always will be. He has hurt alot of people.