Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman falsley accuses men of rape

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is men are very passive, they dont protest on any thing , I suggested to one of the TV programs to make an eposide of how unfair some laws are , and the producer asked for other readers input , from all the readers only one girl responsed saying no it is fair and you just dont know the law . whill all of puszy men didn't help me to make the producer produce the episode by just writing some words

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why there's so many threads and posts about rape here. It's so odd. A LOT of guys here truly believe women never get raped, or that 95% of the time a woman goes to the cops or discusses it with others she is a liar.

Of course there are POS women who have false rape claims, but some guys here (not necessarily posters in this thread) just really hate women I think

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got accused of sexual assault of a girl i litearlly, never so much as hugged because i rejected her offer for a date. got questioned and everyting. if i wasn't well off and couldn't afford a top flight lawyer, which shut the **** down before it could really get started i woudl have at the very least got charged and had to go to court.

but the woman had a history of pulling **** out of her ass and had just shot herself about 6 months earlier, once that came to light plus there was not a scratch on her anywhere they left me alone

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
It happened to Mike Tyson, 2Pac, Kobe Bryant, etc...

Women are evil.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:

Women are evil.
lol tyson did that **** bro

i'll give you the others

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I don't understand why there's so many threads and posts about rape here. It's so odd. A LOT of guys here truly believe women never get raped, or that 95% of the time a woman goes to the cops or discusses it with others she is a liar.

Of course there are POS women who have false rape claims, but some guys here (not necessarily posters in this thread) just really hate women I think
because rapes laws and violence against women laws in general is almost unconstitutional and they dont look for enough evedents like it happen with other cases , so innocent men can go to jail easily , also a very light things have been criminalized it is like saying you pay million dollar for not paying 5 $ parking , the punishment should be realistic

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I agree. But that doesn't make false rape claims any less heinous. Right? And acknowledging that false rape claims exist does not discount that there are legitimate rape cases. Right? I don't hear anyone saying that rape doesn't exist.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
There have been studies that up to 40% of claims are false. Even 10% is an ABSURD number of lies and there's next to punishment aabout it and no one cares.

So that's where i am. I don't care about rape. Women have themselves to thank. When they start lobbying for women to stop being fvcking liars and there being harsh laws for doing so, maybe I'll care again. All's fair.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
And acknowledging that false rape claims exist does not discount that there are legitimate rape cases. Right? I don't hear anyone saying that rape doesn't exist.
Right, but no one cares about false rape claims really so why should I give a damn about legitimate rape claims? More men get raped than women if you count prison rape, btw. So basically i'm under constant threat of getting sent to prison on a woman's whim so that I can go get raped in prison. Fvck that.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Right, but no one cares about false rape claims really so why should I give a damn about legitimate rape claims? More men get raped than women if you count prison rape, btw. So basically i'm under constant threat of getting sent to prison on a woman's whim so that I can go get raped in prison. Fvck that.

and never forget what happened to this man http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195329
see the 'prison rape waiver' he had to sign.

where are in the men outraged over this?

and yet faggot men will chime up on sosuave no less and cry over biyaches getting raped....fvcking pathetic

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I agree. But that doesn't make false rape claims any less heinous. Right? .
Of course not, but why th constant need to discuss it here. There are many heinous acts that don't have threads and posts dedicated to them on a regular basis. EVERY time rape is brought up here it's to support men and slam women. Guess what? Rape is real and 1/4 women are sexually assaulted in their life, pointing out the cases where disgusting women use it to their advantage serves no purpose. The epidemic of women being raped is a much bigger and more widespread issue then that of false claims, saying to me that men here obviously hate women.

Oh yea and it's been stated here by several posters that women who discuss being raped with ANYONE are liars, or attention series's 100% of the time. Some poster here genuinely believe the vast majority of rape cases aren't valid. The chick either had it coming, was asking for it, had consensual sex and jut regretted it later on, is flat out lying, has alterior motives, is out to get somebody, etc.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or didn't have sex at all.

Simply all marks 'of abuse' can be made by herself. And about gina part she can't find any guy to fck her then accuse the other guy.

This is where female power resides. If the law of the stronger like in nature existed we wouldn't have this, where the weaker dominate the stronger.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger you're a level headed dude but the rape discussions here ALWAYS gravitate towards men being the victims, and the Internet tough guys like Burroughs are laughable

Look at this post that I'm quoting, it sums up the general tOne this forum has towards rape...

Women have themselves to blame for being raped?! Lmao case in point i don't need to say anything further

mrRuckus said:
There have been studies that up to 40% of claims are false. Even 10% is an ABSURD number of lies and there's next to punishment aabout it and no one cares.

So that's where i am. I don't care about rape. Women have themselves to thank. When they start lobbying for women to stop being fvcking liars and there being harsh laws for doing so, maybe I'll care again. All's fair.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Danger you're a level headed dude but the rape discussions here ALWAYS gravitate towards men being the victims, and the Internet tough guys like Burroughs are laughable

incognito42 is the modern day faggot white knight beta in a nutshell....of course he'll cry a different tune when he is falsely imprisoned for rape....then again he'll probably like being raped in jail :crackup:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends is pretty well off, always has a selection of meds he uses. Long story short a girl I have known for a while starts hanging out with him, and all over the guy too. And from one day to the next too. To me it was obvious she just wanted to hang out and party like a rock star for free. They get totally wasted, they bang and she cries rape.

The thing with drugs and alcohol is that while you are on them you are thinking one way. Things that were very rational while you were high off your mind last night, today seem almost against your will and out of your control. To her she was absolutely raped, to me she just forgot what was going on last night and woke up confused with her little thang feeling funny. The way she was acting, you simply do not act that way with a guy you don't plan on boning plain and simple.

I believe both of them had selfish intentions with each other. And both suffered from it. They raped each other.

As far as i'm concerned rape without bruises, scratches, or cuts is not rape. With the only exception being a person that is drugged against their will.

Bottom line it is your responsibility to make sure a girl is completely rational and willing to have sex. After that first time, if you want to get all pilled up and bang it's up to you.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:

Women are evil.
Quoting Mike Tyson when he THOUGHT the microphone was turned off "I should've killed the *****." Not admissible in court or anything but tells me all I need to know. Of course he later tried to lie about who those words were meant for but was caught for that.

As for Tupac I don't think he raped that girl. He did, however, let it happen. Quoting Tupac in an interview given by his own volition "But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing." Tupac was a soft guy who desperately wanted to be tough and hung out with guys alot tougher than he was. This was the source of almost ALL of his problems!

I agree about Kobe though.

Edit: This is not to say false rape accusations don't exist because they definitely do. My best advice is to ditch the one night stands at parties and bars. Work on slowly building lays through approaches and social circles over a couple weeks or months. You're less likely to attract crazy spiteful *****es that way. It's not fair that this happens and you will miss out on lays but it's the best advice to keep you from getting laid in prison.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Women have themselves to blame for being raped?! Lmao case in point i don't need to say anything further
Can't you read? I said they are to blame for men starting to not care about them being raped, not for being raped. For all their rape rallies and stuff, they are losing my attention. Isn't their goal to make me care to join them in stopping rape? It's not working. That is their fault they can't market to me properly.

Then again, if I as a white guy go into Harlem waving my fat wallet yelling racial slurs, I doubt people are going to feel bad for me when I'm mugged and beaten even though it's my "right" to walk down the street using my free speech.

Quid pro quo here. When they care about false claims and punishing the women who make them, then I will care again about legitimate rape. Instead, what we get retarded claims like THIS HERE of "omg!! he's blaming women! He likes when they are raped!" Fvcking please.

Danger said:
Perhaps we should just ask for links to the studies about 40% false rape accusations?
No, I led you to water; you do the drinking. Google is free. And I said "up to." There are also studies that show 15% or 20% or 30% and anything in between, which is why I then even lowballed it by saying even 10% is an absurd number. When there are 10 million claims and 1 million of them are false, that is 1 million guys whose lives are immediately ruined for doing nothing wrong.

That is crazy!! Just imagine if the real percentage really is EVEN HIGHER.

And fvck, that 25% number of "sexual assault" victims has been debunked for decades. The original study that number basically counted a rape any time a woman said she had second thoughts about hooking up with a dude.

If you guys are just going to jerk off and not even bother to look outside this thread before spouting off, then leave me out of it.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Quoting Mike Tyson when he THOUGHT the microphone was turned off "I should've killed the *****." Not admissible in court or anything but tells me all I need to know. Of course he later tried to lie about who those words were meant for but was caught for that.

As for Tupac I don't think he raped that girl. He did, however, let it happen. Quoting Tupac in an interview given by his own volition "But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing." Tupac was a soft guy who desperately wanted to be tough and hung out with guys alot tougher than he was. This was the source of almost ALL of his problems!

I agree about Kobe though.

Edit: This is not to say false rape accusations don't exist because they definitely do. My best advice is to ditch the one night stands at parties and bars. Work on slowly building lays through approaches and social circles over a couple weeks or months. You're less likely to attract crazy spiteful *****es that way. It's not fair that this happens and you will miss out on lays but it's the best advice to keep you from getting laid in prison.
There is a very strong possibility Tyson was innocent. Look into the actual case. The facts are pretty overwhelming in his defense. He had a TAX attorney act as his trial lawyer and it was butchered to say the least.

His hatred for that woman still to this day makes me believe he is actually innocent.