Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wikileaks: The Naughty Ninja/Bellesing94 file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score

The White Knight Wikileaks: R.I.P Bellesing94 my sweet.

Might as well cvm clean dudes! Here's the deal kids.

I'd found out the "new chick" Belle was Sausageproduct a week ago in the chat room. "Belle" joined the chat a week back and tried being slick 'flirting'. I'd played along knowing full well it was a dude and waited a bit then started asking "Belle" questions about shoes quickly. As "she" stalled and couldn't/ wouldn't answer I pretty much called Sage out right there and he admitted it was him changing his username back.

It was around the time of the wanking incident with another infamous poster.

About two nights ago I felt like sparking the Dj discussion board with life. So I PM'd "Belle" and told "her" exactly what to write in "her" "final thread" Sage put up under her name.

I knew many posters had already read liked/hated etc. the POF threads I'd made and the "n00dz" that can be aquired so I figured frig it. Let's set the forums in an uproar and pretend I'd contacted belle, chatted with her and I'd sent shirtless/d1ck pics to her and she was "disgusted" at me for doing that.

In closing: Yes. I Naughty Ninja TOLD Sage/Belle exactly what to write in that thread and sent it to him in PM before he posted it.

If there was a way for mods to view PMs you'd see I was the one who started the whole thing telling "her" what to say. I knew there are a few posters who'd love to have a go at me so I figured frig it. Let me egg them on in a thread directed at me.

"Bellebusting"

I laid low to give off an impression I was embarrassed. hahahaha

You peeps didn't actually think I'd be insane enough to send ANY "chick" or chick pics on SS?? Did you? LMAO

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wanna look like Razor Ramon

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Cordon was simply defending sageproduct's honor. He wanted to be the knight in shining armor that would rescue Prince Sage from all of the evil influences. Little did he realize that sage was simply a devil in sheep's clothing. I'm loving it!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Cordon would like to apologize on behalf of white knights everywhere.
i actually felt insilted to have someone apologise on my behalf.
I knew nothing of the incident, nor was I involved. i can make my own apologies if and when I feel the need.
And I havent the urge to say sorry to sage about him being a trolololol!:crackup:

Still, nevermind eh?:cheer:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has certainly gone down the sh1tter in the last few weeks. Why do you guys turn against each other so easily? And how do you let two banned trolls do that to you?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread......I had never read one of the girls (sage's) posts, so I had no idea what she (he) stood for or was even talking about in her posts. I also said, and this is key, IF IF IF what she (sage) said was true, then we owe her an apology. Key word there being IF. Turns out it wasn't true. As far as sending naked cawk pics to a girl in general, I would say that again and say it 1000 times. No need for men to be doing that kind of thing on here to a women. End of story about that.

Turns out NN was playing a game with sage. Why? Who knows. If he enjoyed it then more power to him. So sage was pretending to be a girl and NN caught him. Yay :cheer: .

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
As I said in the other thread......I had never read one of the girls (sage's) posts, so I had no idea what she (he) stood for or was even talking about in her posts. I also said, and this is key, IF IF IF what she (sage) said was true, then we owe her an apology. Key word there being IF. Turns out it wasn't true. As far as sending naked cawk pics to a girl in general, I would say that again and say it 1000 times. No need for men to be doing that kind of thing on here to a women. End of story about that.

Turns out NN was playing a game with sage. Why? Who knows. If he enjoyed it then more power to him. So sage was pretending to be a girl and NN caught him. Yay :cheer: .

white knight alert white knight alert

And responding to your other post...dude i live in Taiwan...there are no lady boys here unless they are immigrants/expats from Thailand....and i don't visit brothels...i sarge and hit up nightclubs....and i have never even been to mainland China and only been to Thailand once...but it was awesome for partying and had a great culture and some beautiful locations.....everything ain't about sex or women...you are seriously a white knight simp...go whack off to your shrine of your onenitis and defend her honor simp.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while I've been on here this guy NN's posts have never made any sense. And this one here pretty much sums it up.

Anyways some of you who throw the WK card around like you're giving out candy on Halloween need to take a look at this link: http://news.yahoo.com/3-teens-arrested-assault-girls-suicide-024221519.html

Too bad there wasn't a WK there.

Other than that, if I ever knew either of these two idiots IRL I would kick them both of in the nuts. Not as hard though on naughty ninja, he seems kind of helpless.

and cordon: don't defend yourself, let it be. It's the mob mentality, they'll just gang up on you. Just post as normal and ignore it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
while I've been on here this guy NN's posts have never made any sense. And this one here pretty much sums it up.

Anyways some of you who throw the WK card around like you're giving out candy on Halloween need to take a look at this link: http://news.yahoo.com/3-teens-arrested-assault-girls-suicide-024221519.html

Too bad there wasn't a WK there.

Other than that, if I ever knew either of these two idiots IRL I would kick them both of in the nuts. Not as hard though on naughty ninja, he seems kind of helpless.

and cordon: don't defend yourself, let it be. It's the mob mentality, they'll just gang up on you. Just post as normal and ignore it.
Agree, I really don't see how saying a guy shouldn't be sending out cawk pics of himself to girls on an internet chat board, especially a board that is supposed to be about men bettering themselves in all ways, is WKing. WKing to me is supplicating, treating a woman as a goddess and doing nothing but showering them in compliments on how wonderful and beautiful and special they are.

I just was trying to get this board to act a little more mature and civilized. To act like a gentleman. Not like a 17 year old idiot. I guess that is asking too much for some around here nowadays.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Agree, I really don't see how saying a guy shouldn't be sending out cawk pics of himself to girls on an internet chat board, especially a board that is supposed to be about men bettering themselves in all ways, is WKing. WKing to me is supplicating, treating a woman as a goddess and doing nothing but showering them in compliments on how wonderful and beautiful and special they are.

I just was trying to get this board to act a little more mature and civilized. To act like a gentleman. Not like a 17 year old idiot. I guess that is asking too much for some around here nowadays.

You were not simply doing that....believing the situation was true you felt sorry for "her" and felt the need to defend her honor when in actuality a stranger sending a pic of his penis will not harm a woman in any form or fashion...is it weird and beta...yes of course but it will not hurt her..

Furthermore...the girl freaks out and acts like she is hurt and gives off all the usual BS how could he do that blah blhblah being a drama queen looking for attention and you feel sorry for her...

You are the definition of a WHITE KNIGHT...once again we are talking like the situation was true and not sage and NN being total weirdos and u believed that and reacted like the simp white knight you are...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You were not simply doing that....believing the situation was true you felt sorry for "her" and felt the need to defend her honor when in actuality a stranger sending a pic of his penis will not harm a woman in any form or fashion...is it weird and beta...yes of course but it will not hurt her..

Furthermore...the girl freaks out and acts like she is hurt and gives off all the usual BS how could he do that blah blhblah being a drama queen looking for attention and you feel sorry for her...

You are the definition of a WHITE KNIGHT...once again we are talking like the situation was true and not sage and NN being total weirdos and u believed that and reacted like the simp white knight you are...
Really? I don't recall ever doing any such thing, but you are welcome to clue me in. Here.....I'll help you. Here is what I said in the previous thread and my opinions about them now in bold.

Well obviously if what you say is true, that should have never happened and on behalf of the entire board....I apologize.

Here is where I said IF what you say is true. I never said it was true. I never said I felt sorry for her. I never said anything close to that.

At the same time, you are on a mens dating site, visited by 99% men. As a women, you are going to get that kind of thing here. Just the way of the world. I am sure you had to expect at least some of that coming in no? Not saying that makes it right.

Here is where I say she is a woman on a men's dating website. So she should expect some of that type of thing. So in other words I am scolding her for either being really naive, or really stupid. That WKing to you?

I invite you to stick around and at least read some posts, there are some really good people here.

Here is where I stick up for the website.

I don't believe I have ever read or even posted in any of the threads she has, and before now never even knew she was a girl.

Here is where I said I had no idea who she was, so therefore, since I have no previous relationship with her, I can hardly be Wking her.

I am just saying what is right and wrong. IF what she says is true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, but if it is, she shouldn't be subjected to that. That same type of mentality leads to guys thinking its OK to rape a girl just because she has on a low cut blouse. She was 'asking for it' and 'should have known better'.

Here, again, I very blatantly say I have no idea if what she is saying is true or not.

There is right. And there is wrong.

Like I said, I have never even read her posts. I am not WKing anyone. Could care less what she has said or not said. What I do know is guys should not be PMing ANYONE here, men or women, and saying and doing those kinds of things. It really is that simple. Cmon....pictures of your cawk?? Really? We are supposed to be above that kind of thing.

And once again, I said I have no idea who or what she is, don't know what she looks like, what she has said in the past, nothing. I was simply stating that men should act like gentleman on this website towards the opposite sex.

Is that really asking too much from you or any man?

Now Mr. Know it all, show me where I was WKing? To be quite honest about it, you are the definition of an idiot.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Really? I don't recall ever doing any such thing, but you are welcome to clue me in. Here.....I'll help you. Here is what I said in the previous thread and my opinions about them now in bold.

Well obviously if what you say is true, that should have never happened and on behalf of the entire board....I apologize.

Here is where I said IF what you say is true.

At the same time, you are on a mens dating site, visited by 99% men. As a women, you are going to get that kind of thing here. Just the way of the world. I am sure you had to expect at least some of that coming in no? Not saying that makes it right.

Here is where I say she is a woman on a men's dating website. So she should expect some of that type of thing. So in other words I am scolding her for either being really naive, or really stupid. That WKing to you?

I invite you to stick around and at least read some posts, there are some really good people here.

Here is where I stick up for the website.

I don't believe I have ever read or even posted in any of the threads she has, and before now never even knew she was a girl.

Here is where I said I had no idea who she was, so therefore, since I have no previous relationship with her, I can hardly be Wking her.

I am just saying what is right and wrong. IF what she says is true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, but if it is, [/B]she shouldn't be subjected to that. That same type of mentality leads to guys thinking its OK to rape a girl just because she has on a low cut blouse. She was 'asking for it' and 'should have known better'.

Here, again, I very blatantly say I have no idea if what she is saying is true or not.

There is right. And there is wrong.

Like I said, I have never even read her posts. I am not WKing anyone. Could care less what she has said or not said. What I do know is guys should not be PMing ANYONE here, men or women, and saying and doing those kinds of things. It really is that simple. Cmon....pictures of your cawk?? Really? We are supposed to be above that kind of thing.

And once again, I said I have no idea who or what she is, don't know what she looks like, what she has said in the past, nothing. I was simply stating that men should act like gentleman on this website towards the opposite sex.

Is that really asking too much from you or any man?

Now Mr. Know it all, show me where I was WKing? To be quite honest about it, you are the definition of an idiot.

Your entire post was a case of white knight syndrome...i don't have to show it to you...you just replayed the entire thing to yourself.....i can't help it that you are in denial about being a WK and an AFC and you have the logic skills of a 5-year-old.....mr. come and pay me a visit to my home Valencia, California or where ever it is.....and i am the idiot....wow....

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Your entire post was a case of white knight syndrome...i don't have to show it to you...you just replayed the entire thing to yourself.....i can't help it that you are in denial about being a WK and an AFC and you have the logic skills of a 5-year-old.....
See instead of coming up with logic and facts to back up your argument, you resort to name calling and childish insults.

That is a sign of two things.

A) You have no facts to back your argument because you are wrong.
B) A low IQ.

Good luck with your just trying to survive goals, your hooker goals, and your ladyboy goals in 2013.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:

Hey, I'm going to send a c0ck pick to your mom, then your sister, then your ugly girlfriend....even though they're all annoying as fvck. If by chance, they get together and agree they didn't like my c0ck pic then I'm going to tell them all that I'm going to fvck them in their fat cottage cheese a$$es, and they're going to enjoy it like the little slvts they are.

Once that gets through to their hamster brains and they get all wet they'll be happy. But when they realize I'm not going to really fvck them, they're going to get mad and bent out of shape and tell you a bunch of bs and lies....and you're going to come b1tching and talking $h1t to me and complain that I'm an a$$hole. But once that happens all I have to do is call you a WK and get a bunch of low lifes to do the same.

You are the definition of an ignoramus.

Anyways, I'm done with this thread. Cordon, good luck to you brotha, best wishes.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white knights sticking together...how nice...they stick together and then call other guys scumbags in a futile attempt to boost themselves as men...

Guys send naked pics all the time to my sister online on both FB and POF...she isn't a drama queen though and she simply laughs and deletes them....fact is there are a lot of weirdos in this world and on the net...no point is causing drama over it when one tries to contact someone with dirty pics and convo....why would i get mad over this or even care for that matter?...

You 2 simps are the typical doofuses that get your strings pulled by women and start bar fights over them..

And concorn....your entire argument is supported by using the word IF...but that is the entire point...if you believe it to be real that is your response....what logic is there to present?? It's like me trying to tell a color blind person red is the color red..but they can't see it...just like you can't see how AFC it is to post pic after pic of your onenitis GF to total strangers on the internet so they can evaluate her.....holy crap WKs like you and P&V are annoying...

and enough with the false accusations....

and here is where you are being a total WK hypocrite:

Trying to gently pamper her while also agreeing with her being the noble WK that you are...

Invited what appeared to be at the time a ditzy drama causing attention seeking broad to stick around and see what good people are here and nice noble WKs...

Dude you are the definition of pathetic.....were you hoping of getting a lay out of this?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Hey, I'm going to send a c0ck pick to your mom, then your sister, then your ugly girlfriend....even though they're all annoying as fvck. If by chance, they get together and agree they didn't like my c0ck pic then I'm going to tell them all that I'm going to **** them in the a$$, and they're going to enjoy it like the little slvts they are.

Once that gets through to their hampster brains but then realize I'm not going to really fvck them, they're going to get mad and bent out of shape and tell you....and you're going to come b1tching and talking $h1t to me and complain that I'm an a$$hole...... then I'm going to call you a WK and get a bunch of low lifes to do the same.

You are the definition of an ignoramus.

Anyways, I'm done with this thread. Cordon, good luck to you brotha, best wishes.
Appreciate it and your analogy was spot on.

If you go back and look at his posts, anything he says in response to me over the past few months is I'm a WK. That is his old and tired refrain. So it's nothing new. Simple words from a simple mind.

Best of luck to you as well.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
white knights sticking together...how nice

Guys send naked pics all the time to my sister online on both FB and POF...she isn't a drama queen though and she simply laughs and deletes them....why would i get mad over this...it is silly and a waste of time...

You 2 simps are the typical doofuses that start bar fights and such over women..

And concorn....your entire argument is supported by using the word IF...but that is the entire point...if you believe it to be real that is your response....what logic is there to present?? It's like me trying to tell a color blind person red is the color red..but they can't see it...just like you can't see how AFC it is to post pic after pic of your onenitis GF to total strangers on the internet so they can evaluate her.....holy crap WKs like you and P&V are annoying...
Really?? Guys are sending cawk shots to your sister all the time? Classy sister you have there.

And in this case it was different anyway. We are talking about an online website that is supposed to help improve mans standing in life and with the fairer sex, this isn't a chat room for sex starved teenagers or something done between two people who know each other.

Your use of the word IF in this debate is simple minded and middling at best. The reason why I said IF was because I know how people tend to vilify others and to hold grudges (like what you do for me for who knows what reason) on this site and therefore they are capable of saying and doing anything to get back at whomever they feel has wronged them. So I thought there was a good chance she was just making it all up to get back at NN for whatever reasons. Obviously I never in a millions years thought the girl was really a guy and NN was trolling Sage. That is beyond strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.