Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wifey complains: Husband [34M] feels entitled to my [32F] body

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to marry a woman that just wants to use you as a provider and less a lover. That attraction fades to black after the hormone rush of the honeymoon phase is over in 1-2 years. Girls like to fvvck one kinda guy and marry another. The trick is to find a girl that has you on the fvvck list and that you can settle down with also. Generally if I detect any degree of coldness in the sack I know i'm on the wrong side of things.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I have a house with 4 beds and 2 br, housework is easy, I don't have kids, but housework is not hard, laundry is done pretty much by machines, folding is the manual labor.

Dishes are done by another machine, organizing it is the manual labor.

Cooking is pretty much done automatically, putting materials is the manual labor, and she can cook for 2-3 days the same ****.

Cleaning the house, you buy a robot and it will pick all the dirt, moping is the manual labor.

All of that is easily done in 4 hours, then she has the rest to watch desperate housewives, go to the gym, be on Facebook and fvck Tyrone

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a house with 4 beds and 2 br,
You're a single guy. WTH! Why would a single male with no children need a 4 bedroom house? I have a one bedroom apartment.

housework is easy, I don't have kids, but housework is not hard, laundry is done pretty much by machines, folding is the manual labor.

Dishes are done by another machine, organizing it is the manual labor.

Cooking is pretty much done automatically, putting materials is the manual labor, and she can cook for 2-3 days the same ****.

Cleaning the house, you buy a robot and it will pick all the dirt, moping is the manual labor.
Cleaning the tubs, toilets, and sinks are manual labor too. I don't enjoy doing that in a one bedroom apartment.

All of that is easily done in 4 hours, then she has the rest to watch desperate housewives, go to the gym, be on Facebook and fvck Tyrone
Younger women don't want "Desperate Housewives". That's a 2000s era show. Even in the 2000s, it was mainly 30+ women watching it. Instagram is more popular than Facebook too. Only old people use Facebook now.

Gym and fuccking top tier men are definitely a part of the equation for reasonably attractive women. Even mediocre to subpar women are bombarded with options.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a single guy. WTH! Why would a single male with no children need a 4 bedroom house? I have a one bedroom apartment.
Because he wants too. I do as well.
Because someone wants to is not a good reason. Detached, single family houses don't make sense for most childless men. Detached, single family houses are the most amount of work.

I can see a childless man owning a 2 bedroom single family house or a 2 bedroom condo. I still don't think owning a house makes a lot of sense for the unattached or marginally attached man. Renting larger homes or condos doesn't make much sense either.

Renting one bedroom apartments makes the most sense for childless male bachelors who tend to have shorter interactions.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember guys, men are the relationship gatekeepers and women are the sex gatekeepers. Withholding sex in a relationship is a huge red flag and a sign of toxic/negative behavior. Especially when it is withheld in order to achieve/obtain something. Worse when it's withheld because there is no genuine desire for you as a man.

Walk away. Period.

This is by far my most trafficked (and criticized) article and for a reason:

Modern Man Advice

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Cleaning the tubs, toilets, and sinks are manual labor too. I don't enjoy doing that in a one bedroom apartment.

Younger women don't want "Desperate Housewives". That's a 2000s era show. Even in the 2000s, it was mainly 30+ women watching it. Instagram is more popular than Facebook too. Only old people use Facebook now.

Gym and fuccking top tier men are definitely a part of the equation for reasonably attractive women. Even mediocre to subpar women are bombarded with options.
Cleaning those takes 10 minutes LOL
When I bought the house I was blue pilled with the mentality of getting the princess after getting the castle. Although is great to have all that space, I pay $1800 mortgage which is not bad with an interest of 2.7% which is great, I thought about selling it and getting something cheaper but today's market is crazy

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I bought the house I was blue pilled with the mentality of getting the princess after getting the castle. Although is great to have all that space, I pay $1800 mortgage which is not bad with an interest of 2.7% which is great, I thought about selling it and getting something cheaper but today's market is crazy
Lol if you do that multiple times a day.

It might not be a bad idea to sell and then rent. With interest rates having risen, a lot of homeowners who had been holding out for a great deal will now be forced to sell before prices get lower. The more prospective homeowners have to pay to the bank, the less they can afford to pay to the home seller.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the idea of getting the princess after getting the castle is very blue pill.

I would do nothing based on where things stand right now.

Broke guys with tattoos working blue collar jobs don't need a castle to get vagina.

It can often be challenging for male homeowners to get into serious relationships with female homeowners. 2 renters are the easiest when it comes time to a serious relationship involving cohabitation and/or marriage.

Female home ownership status matters less if you at most want just an extended relationship without ever living together. However, never married, childless women in their 20s/30s who buy homes without a man in their life tend to be more feminist/careerist than average and that's unattractive. A few will look down on a male of a similar age for just being an apartment renter. It doesn't matter because those women who would perceive a male less favorably for renting aren't good women anyway, so men aren't missing too much with that.

Remember guys, men are the relationship gatekeepers and women are the sex gatekeepers. Withholding sex in a relationship is a huge red flag and a sign of toxic/negative behavior. Especially when it is withheld in order to achieve/obtain something. Worse when it's withheld because there is no genuine desire for you as a man.

Walk away. Period.
Yes

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He says he has a 2 BR house with 4 beds. I myself live in a small 2 BR house, but I want to upgrade to a newer house - one that has a triple-garage-sized "cave" room for my toys :) . In locales where the cost of housing is not high, it's easily doable, and I would say worth it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't sell until the interest rate gets down low again, or if the housing prices adjust to "cost of ownership". The cost of a house is pretty much the product of the house value and the interest rate, so the cost would be the same for twice the house at half the interest rate. The space and just being free of neighbors across the walls has made it an easy decision for me to buy (of course, I still rent while I am GeoMaxxing :cool:). I had a lot of (then) young, bachelor colleagues that bought a house simply to give their classic cars or bass boats a room. :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have female relatives that are on the cusp of being eligible for Medicare, and they love that show. o_O :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the idea of getting the princess after getting the castle is very blue pill.

I would do nothing based on where things stand right now.

Broke guys with tattoos working blue collar jobs don't need a castle to get vagina.
Only the Chad-tier tattooed blue-collar men get that vagina. And the ones that don't get CastleMogged by the normies who can afford a castle. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have female relatives that are on the cusp of being eligible for Medicare, and they love that show. o_O :rolleyes:
The women who were in that show are on the cusp of being eligible for Medicare.