Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should NEVER take chicks "advice"

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
You should NEVER take chicks "advice" because asking them for advice already shows them you aren't a man. Chicks just expect you to "get it" and a chicks point of view in not a man's reality anyway.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Asking women for advice shows weakness. This puts you in friendzone, if you aren't already there. Then she gives you advice AS A FRIEND. She then has this frame, "What would be a nice thing that a FRIEND would do for me?"

That's the type of advice she will give, NOT "What would make my 'gina tingle?". That is the farthest thing from her mind because you are like a brother to her, AT BEST.

At worst, if she REALLY finds you unattractive, she usually WANTS you to FAIL with the ladies. I hesitate to say that, but it's true. A lot of AWs find it AMUSING when a guy fails with women. They won't admit it, but it's a HUGE ego boost and sort of a power trip to know they can get guys easily but they know this guy that can't get (or can't easily get) a girl. Does she respect that the guy is trying? No. Now, he's a TRYHARD loser, which is more fun gossip fodder so she can make fun of him behind his back.

Men have way more empathy or sympathy when you need this type of advice.

StepItUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one chix you can ask for advice and that is your mum. Depends on what kind of mum she is: There are two types:
A) Mum says buy her flowers tell her you love her all the time etc shower her with gifts it will show you care
B) Then there is the mum that actually tells you the truth she actually will tell the legit stuff that happens with woman and why they do what they do. If you really want to know the truth about woman sometimes not in all cases your mum can you give the grand scoop on a situation.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I totally agree with Naughty Ninja here and I think he is referring to emotional advice, but there is one type of situation where asking for advice is actually clever and in fact a validation of manliness and reinforces their femininity towards you at the same time. I use this technique all the time and women fvcking love it, in fact I do it deliberately... Let me explain....

Women love to think of their man as manly and good at manly things : you know, fixing sh1t, DIY, cars, protection, decision making, strength / bravery based operations and all that, so men should show this but in the process you can reinforce that you aren't good at girlie sh1t. It's on these sort of items I deliberately ask for advice. It's a gender reinforcement exercise.

E.g. :
This button has come off of my shirt, can you show me how I sew it on? Yeah, of course I know how to do it, but by asking for advice it serves several purposes : women end up just doing it for me it makes them feel feminine and makes them think "awww, he's such a typical man's man". After watching them finish, I throw a bit of praise.... "I'd never be able to do it as good as that, you're really good at sewing" for some reason they go all doting and feminine in the process. As bizarre as it sounds, but I've experienced it time and time again, they often end up doing other stuff on the back of it, like run the hoover around for you or washing up.

You'll notice women will pull the same sh1t on men, they'll reinforce gender roles by acting all girlie and useless when something manly needs doing.
"My car's making a funny rattling sound when I brake, what could be wrong?"
"There's a huge spider in my bathroom how do I get rid of it?"

So the rule of thumb is
"Don't ask women for emotional advice" - it's woman's domain and they expect men to be decision makers
"Ask woman for advice on anything which reinforces gender roles" - They fvcking love it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The general rule is "Never ask a woman advice about another woman". Because either:

A) She likes you so she doesn't want you to score with other women.

or

B) She doesn't like you so she doesn't want you to score with other women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
If your mom is a sugar-coater or is just dumb, ask your sister or aunt. General rule: family will be more honest with you than non-family will.
False.

Your mother is the first woman who wants you to remain her little children who has to rely on her for any love, she still see you as her kid no matter how old and big you are.

You as a kid have no place into dealing with women or sexuality, plus she doesnt want any other woman to take away your need of love from her.

Regarding your family in general, they dont see you as a man, they see you as a child as well, you're still the kid who was opening presents for xmas, whatever you were most of your life
you are still that for them, they dont believe in changes, there are no such things as becoming a man to them.
They will treat you and make sure you will stay what they consider you and try to be an obstacle to whatever improvement or change you want to have.
The "nice guy" whos shy and goofy with girls has be remain that, your sisters and aunties just like other women accept alphas and "others" there are no way "others" turn into alphas.

Thats why I suggest to any young guy in here who wants to change his life, to leave any group who consider him in a certain way and leave any situation who remind them of their past failure
or pose as a obstacle wheter are parents expecting him to be "nice" or and ex-gf who consider him a second class man.

The best person to ask for advice about women are guys who before scoring faced the same problems you are facing, can feel your sufference and frustration so will give you the best suggestion to succeed.
The fact that they succeeded themselves means that they know what they are doing first and that they have no "ego safe" program which wants other people to fail to dont feel inferior.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Very solid advice, Who Dares Wins.

A group that considers you second class will almost never change their opinion of you. Eventually you have to leave that group.

I'm sure you guys know guys and girls that are sort of your "friend" but they act or think they are better than you. Cut those people loose or leave their group. I'm not saying you have to hang with losers if you are trying to come up in the game or life in general. Not at all.

I'm just saying there are high value people that aren't condescending. Those are the kinds of people you want to associate with.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reverse it then. Could you give a woman advice on how to get men?

Also, who cares about being friendzoned. If you've come to the stage where you 'd trust her to give you advice, I think you've already friendzoned her.

We really should stop acting like women are some simplistic creatures fueled by emotion.

Pirlo21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't so much taken advice from female friends but I have discussed problems with them.

I only do this with a couple girls who I've been friends with for years. Nothing will ever happen between us and they are great friends so I have no problems talking to them.

Other then them I only take advice from a few of my guy friends who have been through similar experiences.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Asking women for advice shows weakness. This puts you in friendzone, if you aren't already there. Then she gives you advice AS A FRIEND. She then has this frame, "What would be a nice thing that a FRIEND would do for me?"

That's the type of advice she will give, NOT "What would make my 'gina tingle?". That is the farthest thing from her mind because you are like a brother to her, AT BEST.

At worst, if she REALLY finds you unattractive, she usually WANTS you to FAIL with the ladies. I hesitate to say that, but it's true. A lot of AWs find it AMUSING when a guy fails with women. They won't admit it, but it's a HUGE ego boost and sort of a power trip to know they can get guys easily but they know this guy that can't get (or can't easily get) a girl. Does she respect that the guy is trying? No. Now, he's a TRYHARD loser, which is more fun gossip fodder so she can make fun of him behind his back.Men have way more empathy or sympathy when you need this type of advice.

The above bold is true as hell in the northeast. I know a few chicks like that. AW's who you KNOW love to talk sh1t behind peoples backs. They'll put on a good innocent sweetie act all for attention and take anything a guy they aren't interested in says and twist it to their friends to all laugh at the "looooser". Chicks like that you just have to laugh at. Insecure AW's who are completely clueless to anything out side of their fantasy world and worthless at the same time. I work with a few of those types. Only the over 6ft model God is "worthy" for those types as they have to live vicariously through someone "everyone" wants because they have nothing good to offer but a piece of pvssy that most likely lays there in bed.

God forbid the "lesser" dudes actually find someone and they know that chick. They'll play the coy, innocent role while digging for info from both parties (being such a good concerned 'friend' to both parties) while sharing it with other friends and looking to fvck it up as best they can because others success makes them feel like sh1t.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would usually be right except you guys friends with any black or colored women?

They will always give you that "real talk" their ususally brutually honest, not because they wanna sincerely help you but its in their nature

If you don't have any black/colored women then of course what I'm saying isn't gonna resonate with you

:eek:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Thats why I suggest to any young guy in here who wants to change his life, to leave any group who consider him in a certain way and leave any situation who remind them of their past failure
or pose as a obstacle wheter are parents expecting him to be "nice" or and ex-gf who consider him a second class man.

I know a few people from many years ago who were EXACTLY like that. I was the shy dude and had thought at the time I really liked this chick that was cousins with one of my "good friends" girlfriend. I already knew in the back of my mind that this dude and his entire loaded family were completely full of themselves (yet also insecure as hell.). I thought at the time I did the right thing of asking my friend to ask his girfriend for her cousins number whom I met a couple of times as I really had no way of getting in touch with her other than through them. As soon as I mentioned that and he didn't say anything I knew what I already expected. Slowly the word went out that I was interested in the chick amoungst the family and a few of their friends and they literally stopped at no cost telling me "She doesn't date or like guys like you." in a "caring" manner of course.

That was my que to exit stage left. I was actually glad it happened. I literally disappeared from all of them. I never spoke with them since. I knew all along the types they were and that was the last straw to get away from all of them. They may've thought I was some second class chump. But I dropped all of their high and mighty @sses and have at time heard through the grapevine of them asking about me and wanting to see me again. If I never saw those types of people again in my life it'll still be too soon.

Anyone involved with people or chicks like that. Do yourselves a favor. Just up and leave without a trace or a word for your own good.

Taistelukalkkuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
False.

Your mother is the first woman who wants you to remain her little children who has to rely on her for any love, she still see you as her kid no matter how old and big you are.

You as a kid have no place into dealing with women or sexuality, plus she doesnt want any other woman to take away your need of love from her.

Regarding your family in general, they dont see you as a man, they see you as a child as well, you're still the kid who was opening presents for xmas, whatever you were most of your life
you are still that for them, they dont believe in changes, there are no such things as becoming a man to them.
Amen to that. And funny how they berate you when you aren´t dating, having wife/children. Illogical much?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sister around the same age, gives the best advice, if any at all.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taistelukalkkuna said:
Amen to that. And funny how they berate you when you aren´t dating, having wife/children. Illogical much?

oh they want you to settle down so you can be happy..., like only reason for you have a good life is having a dumb ***** at your side.

one thing I always said about my parents are when they say me do something, I won't do that ever, when I was a kid I did follow they advice, oh hell was my life back there, aim of bullying, kids hitting me and the hell, and I couldn't even learn how to fight right because my mom didn't liked "that kind of violence"(yeah but me get a beating up it not violence)

then I said **** this and start to learn with friends and by my own, and start to punch kids back in ways I could finish tehn in 3 or 4 punchs, and note then things started to get better because they start to fear me then respect came right after.

damage in me is still lingering here i'm more friendly now but I still don't take crap, and I have a even shaper tongue now, with alsways make people mad.

thing is best way for you do things really is experience, or even better experience of other you saw happening, having a friend you can trust enough can help a lot more, but in the end if you don't like thing you will need to change and that also means company

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You should NEVER take chicks "advice" because asking them for advice already shows them you aren't a man. Chicks just expect you to "get it" and a chicks point of view in not a man's reality anyway.

Right, plus I don't think most women consciously Know what they really want, or at the very least they will never admit it to a man seeking advice. They will tell you all the things that they tell themselves all the time that they "wish they could find" i.e. They wish they can find a "nice guy". Truth is they're bot sexually attracted to the nice guy, and if they are they get bored and lose interest really fast

I scratch my head when I see guys seeking out the advice of women.