Why you should NEVER take chicks "advice"

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah!!! this isnt entirely true i have a female friend younger who only tells the truth. i ask her advice a lot. she tells me to focus on myself an kids. not the female. she is really wise. my mom is another one she says im to nice.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This is like asking Pokemon how to catch them! :crackup:

Doing so labels you as weak, undesirable, and unattractive. So just google it. Men MIGHT give you sane advice, but the best advice I've heard about attracting women is have lots of muscles and money. I've covered this in my thread with 29 more common ass cases like this one.

Case closed.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The general rule is "Never ask a woman advice about another woman". Because either:

A) She likes you so she doesn't want you to score with other women.

or

B) She doesn't like you so she doesn't want you to score with other women.
THIS. Also, what Mike said.

This ties into the hater discussion we had a few weeks back. People love to keep failures around, and will ensure that you WILL fail, simply so they can feel better about themselves. Some are also extremely arrogant and selfish, and believe that their feelings and opinions apply to everyone. If they dont like you - no one ever will. And theyll remind you of this over and over.

These also tend to be the fake follower types. The popular, snobby, status, high class types that every dumbass wants, and accepts false friendships from.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ so true true...and that is the Majority...people WANT you to fail, and I find myself hoping others near me don't succeed as well Especially in an endeavor that I'm committing my own self to. I mean, I devote a lot of time to something and then here comes a friend of mine (who I KNOW is Very smart mechanically with cars and all manner of sh!t), so he comes along, briefly, and succeeds in one week what it took a whole month for me to accomplish. I find myself hoping that he doesn't succeed cause I know he knows I've been at this for awhile and it makes me look bad, in addition to all my other comrades who know that I've been SPENDING a lot of my time trying to accomplish something.

Anyway, since the OP is a POF expert, I'll relate that to his advice, not to take advice from females. A lot of these females say not to just say "Hi" in your initial message to her, or you will be ignored blah blah. So I say "hi" and sure enough, she's not ignoring me cause she's the one who first viewed my profile and thinks I'm hot, so I'm the exception now. She wants to get fvcked period end of story.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Reverse it then. Could you give a woman advice on how to get men?
Show up naked, bring beer.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I think people are being a little close-minded here...

Asking a girl you're NOT interested in for advice on other girls is a very good way to start building a friendship with her. Having female friends is almost always a good thing.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Asking a girl you're NOT interested in for advice on other girls is a very good way to start building a friendship with her. Having female friends is almost always a good thing.
(b1tch slap).

While a man should rarely ASK advice from women, if she wants to OFFER advice he should certainly listen to what she has to say. Then it's up to him to take the advice or not.

For example: if she says "You'd look really good if you had bigger shoulders" she's probably right, but you should never ask "Are my shoulders big enough?".

Get your validation from other women.

Also, the only time a man can really trust a woman is immediately after they've had sex. Sometimes they confess things in that state that are key. I had one girl years ago explain that the reason she couldn't have an orgasm (ever) is because her father made her have one as a child and it made her feel guilty! That explained what many women probably could never admit.

If she didn't have sex you can't trust what she had to say because it was probably just an excuse not to have sex (the real reason being low attraction, at least at that moment).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the only woman you should be taking any advice from.

I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me.
I hate you for every time you ever bled for me.
I hate you for the way you smile when you look at me.
I hate you for never taking control of me.
I hate you for always saving me from myself.
I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else.
I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge.
I hate you for every good word you ever said…
Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins.
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth. I’m not that insane.
I’m a dirty, dirty girl. I wanna feel sane.
[x2]
I love you for everything you ever took from me.
I love the way you dominate and you violate me.
I love you for every time you gave up on me.
I love you for the way you look when you lie to me.
I love you for not believing in what I say.
I love you for never once giving me my way.
I love you for never delivering me from pain.
I love you for always driving me insane..
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth. I’m not that insane.
I’m a dirty, dirty girl. I wanna feel sane.
[x4]

SJ413

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice i ever got from a woman was my mom (she offered it to me). I was in a relationship some years ago that was bad for me, and I knew it, but wouldn't cut ties. She told me if its about what's between her legs, every woman has that, and I should just go elsewhere.

Best advice from her.. ever!:D