Why most of djs can't connect to a woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most djs can't connect to women because they are constantly at war with the opposite sex. constantly bitter about the opposite sex. constantly on the defensive vs the opposite sex. constantly looking for ways to try to "trick" or get over on the opposite sex. constantly paranoid about the opposite sex. constantly trying to "learn" about the opposite sex as if they never connected with the opposite sex even once in the lives.
ma'am eat a snickers, you get cranky when you're hungry

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King

Healthy women are boring. Straight up. They don't do drama and they don't stick around and allow turds to emotionally push/pull them. They have more respect for themselves.
You wouldn't like them. It doesn't appear that you have the intelligence or capacity to know how to even begin screening for a healthy woman. By your own admission, you roll out the red carpet and invite broken women into you life, and then you complain about them to these boards, in order to prove your baseless theories. You seem to thrive on chaos and drama.

I have always been concerned about some of your coaching on these boards. I hope these men have the intelligence to understand that, if they follow some of your fishing advice, they WILL be fishing from the actual cesspool containing the broken females. You have some good points, but with 80% of your posts you encourage, demand and coach these men how to find the females with issues.

I agree, smart people 'adapt', but there is more to 'adapting' then simply picking a better dive bar to change your social event horizon. Adapting means taking a look at who you are, examining why it might be that you attract broken people, and adjusting your role in your own life. Adapting means recognizing your patterns and deciding which elements arent healthy and taking steps to correct these. Adapting is breaking destructive cycles.

I'm done with this topic. Have a great day.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a risk
I can cosign 99% of this post. But I also have to qualify--coming from a year & a half's worth of focus on self-honesty and a focus on socializing with massive amounts of women--certain aspects of this post that in my experience just don't hold up.

Hard monogamy is an overwhelming rarity when it comes to mating strategies in 2017 with the sub 25 y/o crowd. By overwhelmingly rare, I mean that of all the girls I've met or observed the past year & a half who were in 'monogamous' relationships--there are maybe a handful that I think are probably monogamous with their partner. But even that's projection on my part--I might just want to imagine what's best for my friends in these relationships or my game might've just not been tight enough with certain girls who offered up their monogamous obligation as a hard no.

I'm not saying it's not possible, or that if you're a guy who wants monogamy you shouldn't pursue that strategy with the best tools at your disposal. But there's also another side of the fear and regret coin--Most men get & stay into monogamous relationships, even after it no longer adds value to his life, out of fear of being rejected by future women (or fear of dealing with social pressure based on the expectation of monogamy) or to avoid the regret of 'losing' their investment with this one girl.

So we have to detach the Action from the Motive. A man can be fearlessly monogamous or fearlessly unwilling to attach. Either course of action could be taken fearlessly. But in the current market, I don't give out any points for how much risk a man is willing to take on. If you take emotions & motive completely out of the equation, from an objective cost/potential return on investment, monogamy is a loser's bet. I'm a bit of idealist, so it's a bet that still appeals to me on some level--but I'm not meeting girls (and I've met some incredible girls who I had awesome connections with) that even begin to check off even the most rudimentary boxes that would motivate me to move in that direction.
Understand and agree with you to a point. Risk I am talking about is in an emotional sense. Like many here even I, a woman have adopted a pragmatic view regarding financial risk, as I am done bearing children & have something to lose.

Granted as I watch my daughters grow up I fully realize that the risk equation for them...and also for my son, is vastly different than mine. So I too wrestle with it as parent trying to help my girls understand how precious reputation and chastity are while acknowledging the increasing strength of peer influence in their lives. For my son it's a bit different. It's more about providing him male role models where he can absorb what it is to be a man. Teaching him judgement and discipline; discernment. Some of that comes from his father, some from my father, some from other men close to him, some from me. He's set up at present as well as can be and is flourishing so far.

The electronics now days have so divorced us from human interaction it's remarkable. I sound so old saying that but it's true.

Part of releasing fear/regret ties into what @Reykhel has said as well. We must show up fully present in each moment. Upon showing up we must engage fully. Otherwise what is the point? We don't know how many moments we have left; nothing is promised; nothing is assured. You can have a brilliant 5 year plan all arranged and then life happens & all is altered forever.

Ego protection and becoming jaded will isolate you after a while. Fearlessness is the way to pursue whatever path you select. But I would encourage human engagement along whatever path you select in order that your existence might be enriched by your experiences, however long or short lived those experiences may be.

At the end of the day it is our experience and relationships with other human beings that are important.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil are you still only seeing her once a week?
She now writes every day, initiating 80% of the time, and I see her about twice a week. Now she texts 6 part novels almost daily. I did what you recommended and made her totally pay for a date and she did. Ironically, that was when she confessed to having been in love all along, but said she has been afraid to confess her feelings.

Last edited:

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
ma'am eat a snickers, you get cranky when you're hungry
Hilarious as how theasy majority of this site acts like whiny chicks.

I wouldn't be surprised with the snickers projection the majority of the whiners on here are doing just that. eating snickers and cheetos while alpha role playing in their Halloween costumes.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know any of these women? Women that never put up with any crap in a relationship?
There is always some amount of crap to be put up with in any relationship. Really what it comes down to is feeling the crap storm out for a bit to see if it is a one off, or the norm.
Again, we get back to having good standards/boundaries. You correct once, maybe twice, and then dismiss.

Yes, I do know females who dont put up with bull$hit from men. They are very giving when they find a man they consider quality, when they are feeling respected, communicated with, etc. But they dont have time for crap. They live in a mental state of knowing there is male abundance, as you all know is the truth. Most of the time those female goes thru growth in terms of raising her standards. She refines herself thru a series of relationships, figuring out why things went wrong and improving on herself the next time.

This isnt all women. For sure, most people are not self introspective. They are just victims.

I also know women who have learned the same lesson, and they dont put up with bull$hit, and they are hard ass and in the mens face about it. Not nurturing, not feminine and not attractive.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 it's unfornate that you dont believe a person can grow, evolve and change

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 it's unfornate that you dont believe a person can grow, evolve and change
Seriously, I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for personal and spiritual growth.

Stagnation, is for the arrogant and hard headed, and it makes me sick.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for personal and spiritual growth.

Stagnation, is for the arrogant and hard headed, and it makes me sick.
Trying to figure out if you meant to be ironic, however I think you'd normally throw in smilies for good measure...

Shouldn't your spiritual growth make you more, em empathic perhaps........

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Healthy women are boring. Straight up. They don't do drama and they don't stick around and allow turds to emotionally push/pull them. They have more respect for themselves.
You wouldn't like them. It doesn't appear that you have the intelligence or capacity to know how to even begin screening for a healthy woman. By your own admission, you roll out the red carpet and invite broken women into you life, and then you complain about them to these boards, in order to prove your baseless theories. You seem to thrive on chaos and drama.
so... healthy women are theoretical, like nietzsche's ubermensch?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since sazc said she was done with the topic, I'll respond just so other guys who are reading both "sides" can get a clearer understanding of what the problem is (which is the reason why I post in the first place anyway).

I have always been concerned about some of your coaching on these boards. I hope these men have the intelligence to understand that, if they follow some of your fishing advice, they WILL be fishing from the actual cesspool containing the broken females. You have some good points, but with 80% of your posts you encourage, demand and coach these men how to find the females with issues.

I agree, smart people 'adapt', but there is more to 'adapting' then simply picking a better dive bar to change your social event horizon. Adapting means taking a look at who you are, examining why it might be that you attract broken people, and adjusting your role in your own life. Adapting means recognizing your patterns and deciding which elements arent healthy and taking steps to correct these. Adapting is breaking destructive cycles.

The fundamental problem with this post is that it's not speaking out of a male perspective, which you can tell by the word "attract" being used. Compared to women, men don't "attract" sh!t. You have to do the dirty work, and doing so also takes a lot more as a man. What that also means is that through romantically interacting with countless females, the collective male experience on how most females think and behave toward men is far more accurate than womens'. Combine that with the fact that women really don't have to think about these kinds of things in the first place at all in the same way men do, since their romantic problems are more about getting their cake and eating it too rather than about starving, and you have a rather useless perspective for advising men. Men can't just start changing who they date by deciding to go for one guy hitting on them over the other the way women "try out" different kinds of men according to their mood. PK's advice, at least as much as I've read, is not the negativity you make it out to be, but it's understandable that you interpret it that way. The way I see it he tells the truth and peoples' emotions then filter it so they see what they want to see, for good or bad.

I don't know what a "healthy woman" is defined as, so I can't comment on that.

As for your point about adaptation, I agree, and from what I've seen that's what PK says in the posts he goes in-depth in.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Poon King

So do you actually have an argument here or is this another "Poon King so bad" essay?

Like I always say.. if I'm wrong then PROVE IT. Tell me what I've posted that is false or inaccurate. Be specific. Then we can discuss to find THE TRUTH.

Otherwise STFU and stop your b!tching. The topic of this thread isn't Poon King.

logicallefty

Reaction score
So do you actually have an argument here or is this another "Poon King so bad" essay?

Like I always say.. if I'm wrong then PROVE IT. Tell me what I've posted that is false or inaccurate. Be specific. Then we can discuss to find THE TRUTH.

Otherwise STFU and stop your b!tching. The topic of this thread isn't Poon King.
@sazc @Poon King You two need to block each other, like RIGHT NOW. Nothing good ever comes out of your conversations. Don't even start.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc @Poon King You two need to block each other, like RIGHT NOW. Nothing good ever comes out of your conversations. Don't even start.
If you're worried I'll start insulting people again (and get banned) then don't.

I've never blocked anyone and I don't intend to. You don't learn sh!t in this world if you only listen to people who agree with you. But most people care more about "feeling good" than learning something.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're worried I'll start insulting people again (and get banned) then don't.

I've never blocked anyone and I don't intend to. You don't learn sh!t in this world if you only listen to people who agree with you. But most people care more about "feeling good" than learning something.
I block fools. No time.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
PK proves the TRUTH that he can't connect with women. He "connects" with other "men".

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
No one respects a woman let alone anyone that's a forever head nodding yes person.

the proof is in the middle east where head nodding yes women STILL are treated like subhumans to insanely insecure sand dune savages.

So much for "respect" to head nodders.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head nodding partners sound so attractive, but I can't say I see many men on this site who wouldn't eventually get agravated at the lack of distinct personality of the other person.

In the long run we all want to share our lives with someone who is mentally stimulating to a degree

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time when that concept is applied to females it means something like: "I USED to let a guy and two of his friends gangbang me on the night we met, but NOW I make my boyfriends wait until date 7 to get lights off missionary sex in a bedroom"