Why most of djs can't connect to a woman.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, just as any ideology destroys community.
You mean "negative ideology"?

Feminism looks good on the outside but inside is death.

" there is a way that seems right to man, but the end is death."

"He who trusts his own mind, is a fool."

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean "negative ideology"?

Feminism looks good on the outside but inside is death.

" there is a way that seems right to man, but the end is death."

"He who trusts his own mind, is a fool."
No, all ideology. All those seduced by ideology think their own ideology is the positive one.:rolleyes:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And in fairness to the young guys I wouldn't like to be in their shoes. I see all the young woman walking around as iPhone zombies messaging their orbiters all day long. I only Hunt women in their late thirties upward nowadays due to my age. By that age if they r still addicted to that social media crap I just walk on by.
Meet a young American woman in the bar the other night who hates fb... never scrolls. There is hope for us yet.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure there r exceptions but unicorns r hard to find. I work in a large building that has a number of government departments as tenants. We had an evac drill the other day. Hundreds of eligible age girls sitting around in the cafes. All either sucking up to the managers or stuck to their phones. I don't think I saw one single exception. The sheeple never look up anymore.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all that energy being sucked into pocket-sized black holes. The minds of these people are being reduced to those of toddlers with their constant need for attention. No time for them to day-dream, think a new thought, or meet a stranger.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I advise men to go looking for woman at classes and interest-based Meetup groups. Dating and fvcking a corporate drone girl it's like having a meal at Maccas. It's kind of fun and it keeps you going for a while but soon starts killing you on the inside.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I advise men to go looking for woman at classes and interest-based Meetup groups. Dating and fvcking a corporate drone girl it's like having a meal at Maccas. It's kind of fun and it keeps you going for a while but soon starts killing you on the inside.
Yeah!!!

I'm thinking of continuing my music support group. Would be nice to meet a lady musician. They're out there. :D

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just been chatting to a lovely these last few minutes here at Starbucks [an accountant!]. Got the number, now just have to try and get her out for beer!:D

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear.

Regret.

So much of what I read here boils down to fear.

Fear of rejection,fear of pain, fear of intimacy, fear of love (heaven forbid you undertake love), fear of looking foolish, fear of feeling foolish, fear of cheating, fear of giving a sh1t, fear fear and more fear.

If a sentiment on here about any situation can be characterized as "I'm worried about ......."

That is all fear based.

If a sentiment on here about any situation can be characterized as "I should have........."

That is regret based.

Real men do not act from a place of fear or regret. Real men participate in life, take their lumps (life dishes out lumps to us all), get back up, learn, RESET, and have another go. Real men have the courage to be open to the possibilities before them. Real men get back in the ring.

Carry forward and only wisdom & never baggage (fear). Never allow baggage (fear & regret) to bias you in something new with a new person.

Never get close/never attach/never love/one foot out the door attitudes are based in fear and thus....weak.

There are more than a few fraidy cats here.
I can cosign 99% of this post. But I also have to qualify--coming from a year & a half's worth of focus on self-honesty and a focus on socializing with massive amounts of women--certain aspects of this post that in my experience just don't hold up.

Hard monogamy is an overwhelming rarity when it comes to mating strategies in 2017 with the sub 25 y/o crowd. By overwhelmingly rare, I mean that of all the girls I've met or observed the past year & a half who were in 'monogamous' relationships--there are maybe a handful that I think are probably monogamous with their partner. But even that's projection on my part--I might just want to imagine what's best for my friends in these relationships or my game might've just not been tight enough with certain girls who offered up their monogamous obligation as a hard no.

I'm not saying it's not possible, or that if you're a guy who wants monogamy you shouldn't pursue that strategy with the best tools at your disposal. But there's also another side of the fear and regret coin--Most men get & stay into monogamous relationships, even after it no longer adds value to his life, out of fear of being rejected by future women (or fear of dealing with social pressure based on the expectation of monogamy) or to avoid the regret of 'losing' their investment with this one girl.

So we have to detach the Action from the Motive. A man can be fearlessly monogamous or fearlessly unwilling to attach. Either course of action could be taken fearlessly. But in the current market, I don't give out any points for how much risk a man is willing to take on. If you take emotions & motive completely out of the equation, from an objective cost/potential return on investment, monogamy is a loser's bet. I'm a bit of idealist, so it's a bet that still appeals to me on some level--but I'm not meeting girls (and I've met some incredible girls who I had awesome connections with) that even begin to check off even the most rudimentary boxes that would motivate me to move in that direction.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Having a "connection" or not with any human being has nothing to with being a white knight, a dj, alpha, beta, omega....emo....etc etc

In my opinion, to have a connection with anyone requires that both people be fully present in their interaction (whatever it may be)....or however brief or however long it may be....

Can cro magnon man have a one night stand and have a connection with the woman? Sure he can, if he was fully present and savoring the experience. Can a suave dj have a one night stand and have a connection with the woman? Think about it: did you ever have a one night stand and think "that was fvcking amazing experience"? (If you answered no, then you seriously need to elevate your life experiences to the level of art). If yes, it was because you were both fully present in the experience........

This is nothing to do with disney or blue pill......

Have you ever shared a really decent bottle of wine with someone and the wine blew you away but your companion simply says "it was alright". And you knew they just threw it down their throat without fully savoring, tasting and experiencing it.

@ubercat touched on something very relevant: The Smartphone generation. A fvcking world of smart phone zombies with their heads glued to their phones. I was walking through the centre last night, through some bars and restaurants and I observed a lot of couples sitting at tables, a glass of wine in front of them and each of them on their smart phones. Now who knows what they were doing, reading newspapers, checking stocks, football results, reviews on the wine....but you can be sure that some of them were chatting to other people via whatsapp or Facebook. Quite sad to be sitting there with a live human being yet failing to connect (be present) because you have your head in your smart phone.....

Failure to be fully present in the moment with "a loved one" (be it a partner, a family member, a kid, a friend) results it in it all feeling like a dream years later when they look back. This is quite common when a partner dies and the other looks back and in fact it was just a dream because they were some where else instead of being fully present. How many of them lament and wish for some of that lost time back so they could be fully present.....

"Most" modern women are social media addicts and are generally narcissistic and self obsessed. This, in my opinion, is why "most" dj's can't connect to a woman...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a father with his two very young sons not say a word to each other at a coffee shop for an hour. The boys were glued to games, and the father to god knows what on his phone.:(

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. An idea is clear and distinct, and is produced by analysis. What is opaque and blurred, like most of my thoughts, is NOT ideological.:rolleyes:
Yes, having mud in one's brain, is not ideal.:p

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have it backwards. As Dez has always made clear with his high score theory and ages ranges to avoid alpha widows. Here's a nice little excerpt from an AW.

26 year old (single) woman here. Just want to let you know you're not alone! I can relate even though my situation is a little different. I've dated/hooked up with plenty of guys over the years, but never got over the first guy I fell in love with. In fact, I met him 10 years ago today. Fvcked me right? We were on/off for 8+ years and now I feel totally incapable of dating/being with other people. It's been 2+ years since him and I were together. Never have had a connection like it and can't imagine one. Basically have given up haha.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Your translation is crap. Based strictly on your viewpoint that females are only good for fvcking and disposing of.

Looks like I stirred somethin up in ya, did I? I bet! SCARY stuff I posted about...being emotionally connected to someone. Leaning on them, for real, until death do you part. That's too far into the rabbit hole for you - completely un-comf-ort-able to think about, isn't it PK?

There are men on these boards that actually want to find ONE female to share their life with, and they are interested in how to screen for quality and, perhaps, some suggestions and thinking points on things to consider while they are in their relationships.
Hah!

Don't you think with all our advanced knowledge and technology in 2017, we would know how to "screen" by now (if it was really possible)?

Its bullsh!t. You cannot screen people because people's priorities change over time. If you really believe you discovered the magic bullet for making relationships last "until death" why don't you go on TV and tell the world? Society already eats up all this blue pill crap. You might make a good amount of money with it.. even if you're wrong (which you are).

If you are posting about a bpd, an npd, or a chick with general issues, then you got it spot on. But that's not the female I was talking about. A HEALTHY female isn't going to be or need any of the things you mentioned. A healthy relationship isn't going to need constant ego stroking, on either parties part, in order to work. Know why? because everyone IN that healthy relationship can be REAL and HONEST about what they need from the other person and, since both people value the relationship and each other, they are working as a team....and (scary word coming) EMOTIONAL team.

Unfortunately, more often than not, you guys find the warped females. The warped females are definitely abundant, and they are easy marks. And they leave blisters.
How many healthy females do you know and who is the judge of what a healthy female is? You?

How can you have healthy females in a society that doesn't promote healthy thinking? Women are encouraged to be self-serving twahts who "don't need a man" while men are encouraged to be cannon fodder white knights. In addition, social rules and laws empower and prioritize the safety and values of women. All I do is tell men to be just as selfish until women cut the crap and start showing the respect and appreciation they used to show men in the past. No respect? NO COMMITMENT. Every man benefits greatly from following that rule.

Its called "adaptation". You look at your environment.. then make smart choices based on current conditions. This is what SMART people do. Stupid people blindly listen to Dr. Phil, Disney movies and emotional drivel that feels good because its "positive".

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
most djs can't connect to women because they are constantly at war with the opposite sex. constantly bitter about the opposite sex. constantly on the defensive vs the opposite sex. constantly looking for ways to try to "trick" or get over on the opposite sex. constantly paranoid about the opposite sex. constantly trying to "learn" about the opposite sex as if they never connected with the opposite sex even once in the lives.

the pathetic thing is most djs only "connect" with their keyboards and other miserable, weirdo, crab in a bucket frauds.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also doesn't help that most women are garbage.

I also believe that good women are not born, they are made.

Stupid parents!!!