Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Married Men Cheat

california girl

Reaction score
WELL i too must admit as a woman , that I came on this site to see why it is that men cheat and why I too a beautiful, stunning sexy woman who can have any SINGLE man i can want for..winds up again with a married man. I think i am scared of beig hurt..not that dating a married man isnt painful..MEN please listen...the women your cheating with is so happy when she is with you...but you are not with her i guarentee she cries A LOT! MY saying is..it hurts to stay and it hurts to leave..so we stay..there is nothing in a relationship for us single women that fall in love with a married man. some do it for money..but 99 percent dont..i dont know why i repEATt the pattern....i am scared...i think it has to do with growing up fatherless, a result of being used by men..believe it or not it is easier for an average looking ok..plain jane to have a normal relationship..than a blonde bomb. i lived my whole life as a married man magnet...wanting to be seen with me..(i found out to late)i am not tryin to be vain..i am spilling my hurt..again recently i found myself with a married lover..the most magnificient one(Which is a very hard comment to say from my experience)lover ...ill ever have..i said that once ...8 years ago...but no me this man is so incredible although I want toleave...i sexually cant. i feel like i knew him my whole life and never been so comfortable with someone ever. So married men....what makes u go after those covergirls...if they werent covergirls would u still cheat...what do u think about when your with them....what excuses /bs stories do u give when u have to leave so u wont get caught. my married men...are sexual chemistry is so intense and beyond passionable..yet he told me he is getting scared and that he goes away when he gets that way..thats his way of dealing i guess...why would he tell me that...what does that mean?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Too emotional, no paragraphs.

Married dudes make your cooch wet because the thrill and hint of a challenge and the fact hes desired and banged by another piece of fluff who isnt you leaves you rubbing your legs together in anticipation like an eager grasshopper.

Thats basically the emotional garbage you spewed out layed out logically and stripped of the Oprahesque bells and whistles.

Originally posted by california girl
yet he told me he is getting scared and that he goes away when he gets that way..thats his way of dealing i guess...why would he tell me that...what does that mean?
Pvssy speak for back off with all that emo mushy crap, I'm after your gash not your heart lady.If I was I would have married you douche.

As muttley already said, try and go now.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go away and post your problems on another forum. This is the most uninteresting thing I've read in ages. Go see a psychologist and stop wasting our time.

oh..btw happy newyear :rolleyes:

Reaction score
OK, this is funny but:

1. You should read anti-dump's machine on the dj bible page.
2. The men your with should read AD"s machine on the dj bible page.
3. The sex is better because they are married and living out fantasies with you, because they are not with the woman they want.
4. Maybe your doing something that makes single men find it hard to pick you up. And married men don't care what happens cuase they can go back to thier wife their perfect back-up plan.

Wow I can't believe this thread.

ADKdj

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL i too must admit as a woman , that I came on this site to see why it is that men cheat and why I too a beautiful, stunning sexy woman who can have any SINGLE man i can want for..winds up again with a married man. I think i am scared of beig hurt..not that dating a married man isnt painful..MEN please listen...the women your cheating with is so happy when she is with you...but you are not with her i guarentee she cries A LOT! MY saying is..it hurts to stay and it hurts to leave..so we stay..there is nothing in a relationship for us single women that fall in love with a married man. some do it for money..but 99 percent dont..i dont know why i repEATt the pattern....i am scared...i think it has to do with growing up fatherless, a result of being used by men..believe it or not it is easier for an average looking ok..plain jane to have a normal relationship..than a blonde bomb. i lived my whole life as a married man magnet...wanting to be seen with me..(i found out to late)i am not tryin to be vain..i am spilling my hurt..again recently i found myself with a married lover..the most magnificient one(Which is a very hard comment to say from my experience)lover ...ill ever have..i said that once ...8 years ago...but no me this man is so incredible although I want toleave...i sexually cant. i feel like i knew him my whole life and never been so comfortable with someone ever. So married men....what makes u go after those covergirls...if they werent covergirls would u still cheat...what do u think about when your with them....what excuses /bs stories do u give when u have to leave so u wont get caught. my married men...are sexual chemistry is so intense and beyond passionable..yet he told me he is getting scared and that he goes away when he gets that way..thats his way of dealing i guess...why would he tell me that...what does that mean?
**** OFF OR SUCK OUR BALLS, OLD LADY TROLL!!! Go away, your useless, your not needed here troll. Noone cares about you.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is too funny.

she does have obvious psych issues - she feeds on emotions which result from the tension and doing the taboo affair with a married man.

its dangerous, its exciting, its emotionally fulfilling for her.

i would venture to say there are father issues here.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now all of you know what you have to deal with with your average HB9+.

She apparently falls victim to basic social proof every time -- i.e. the fact that another woman has married a given man makes him extremely desirable.

You know what I find extremely desirable? Paragraphs. Sentences. Periods. Things like that.

I'm so tired of the "I could have any man I wanted" attitude from the women on this message board.

You know what? You couldn't get me, because I chose who I date, and I'd smell your psychotic personalities a mile away.

So get your ego in check.

Beyond that, if you were so satisfied with your dating life ("any man you want"), what on earth are you doing here?

What a disaster. This is why women need strong, confident men -- to offset the insanity in their heads.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree

I'm so tired of the "I could have any man I wanted" attitude from the women on this message board.

What a disaster. This is why women need strong, confident men -- to offset the insanity in their heads.
exactly.

they are conditioned by chumps who buy them drinks and flowers and hit on them wherever they go to think that they can get any man they want.

at the same time, its always the same women who complain that they can't find a good man, because well, all the guys they think they can get are a poor excuse for a man.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
well since all of these "men" trying to be "don juans" and claiming they are being great guys can't even figure out what a woman is saying after she rights a whole paragraph, i'll go ahead and give you a real answer instead of telling you to f*ck off jus because you're a girl like a 12 year old boy would.

You might not believe me because of my age, but I probably know more that you'd think.

First of all, everyone knows that people want what other people want. A married man is taken, he isn't desperate, that ups his appeal to you right there.

Next, there are only a few reasons why men cheat. One, in my opinion the biggest one, which is the only reason I have cheated in a relationship, is insecurity. The more women you get with, the better you feel about yourself. It makes you forget about the times in the past you have been burned. Some men, however, just want variety. They like different women all the time, but marriage still provides something to fall back on and is socially acceptable, so they get married. That doesn't mean they stop getting variety. Other than that, some men are just born and raised not caring and they could give a f*ck about their wife as long as they are happy. If you are truly a sexy blonde then these men's wives have probably gotten stale and you are a nice fresh hot look for them.

Also, you can have any SINGE guy you want. Can you have any married one? hell no. So, naturally you try to get every married man you can get. It's filled with drama, thrilling, and dangerous. Basically a woman's dream world described right there.

You should know though, that when a man cheats on his woman, reguardless of the relationship, 90-95% of the time, he does NOT want a relationship with YOU other than a SEXUAL one. I have never cheated and had it mean ANYTHING other than just feeling good and having some fun for me. Just some things to keep in mind.

But you're a woman, your going to do whatever feels good to you, not what makes sense.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is every chick going out of their way to stay with a "married to someone else - not you - goes home to his real wife and is not going to leave his real family" lover these days?

the sex can not be that good.
the emotional support can not be that great either.

there are millions of single men out there, find one. if a man you are seeing reveals that he is married, tell him to kiss your a$$ and walk away.

why knowingly put yourself thru tons of embarrassment, shame and heartache that you know will follow?

break the cycle , dare to be different, find someone who is true to you first and foremost.

the married partners that cheat are lacking something, be it sex or friendship or whatever. they should file for divorce rather than stay and cheat.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and why I too a beautiful, stunning sexy woman who can have any SINGLE man i can want for..

who the hell do you think you are?!?!

ougoalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
All you guys have to say is "WE DON'T LOVE THEM HOES" thats why lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

california girl

Reaction score
u guys are cruel

i appreciate the men that were graciou enough not to tell me to f@@k off...on the same token ...i understand,..u guys do it yet condem the women as hoes....thats not fair..the ones that gave true advice..thanx...i just needed a lot of mens opinions..yes i grew up with no father..i have isssues..but i am not unstable, vain and am successsful..i just neededd advice heard straight out...and thank u 4 pushing me to leave ..i kbow i should....there is nothing in it 4 me...

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
just coz you are stunning and beautiful doesn't mean every man find you attractive, i for one find u to be ******

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting read. But there is always another way to look at the story. Instead of bashing her, look at how what she wrote about. Many men do fall victim to the very thing she's saying. Many girls do the thing she speaks about. This is no secret. It hits home with me because I actually watched this and later became a part of it. Experience is best qualified to teach.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...WTF is happening to this site. This is the stupidest thread I've ever read ... period.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: u guys are cruel

i appreciate the men that were graciou enough not to tell me to f@@k off...on the same token ...i understand,..u guys do it yet condem the women as hoes....thats not fair..the ones that gave true advice..thanx...i just needed a lot of mens opinions..yes i grew up with no father..i have isssues..but i am not unstable, vain and am successsful..i just neededd advice heard straight out...and thank u 4 pushing me to leave ..i kbow i should....there is nothing in it 4 me...
Okay now that you got your advice, **** OFF!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fool.........

Hey Cal Gal,

Married men (who sleep around) only want some 'strange' on the side.

They don't give a damn about you.

You are such a fool...............

cave dweller