Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why LikRetSam is a looser! ;)

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me take a few minutes to tell you why he is a looser. I would have just tacked this on to the end of his thread, but I doubt it would ever get read.

He believes that there are "DJ monks" who sacrifice all their time to writing articles. I would assume he believes he is one of these monks because he basically copy/pastes articles, that have been discussed before, all day long.

ARTICLES should be written on a AS LEARNED BASIS.

For those of you who don't know, this means you are to be shooting your skills at women and trying accomplish some goal. When you finally achieve victory and you "get it" you can choose to bring back the knowledge here and share it.

In conclusion, I think the moderators should do something about people like him who spam the forums constantly with useless rinse and repeat information.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheMinistered

In conclusion, I think the moderators should do something about people like him who spam the forums constantly with useless rinse and repeat information.
No, I think the moderators should do something about people like you who spam the forum with useless personal attack threads. Get a life.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, TheMinistered. I posted this long ass post asking a question and LikRetSam just fukn replies: 'You reap what you sew.'
I mean, if you don't have anything helpful to say, s t f u

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill, LikRetSam's posts are good...both you guys, get a life and quit bashing other peoples'. Whether Lik has experience or not (I recommend experience, good shiz) his posts are still awesome material.

I agree with you, TheMinistered. I posted this long ass post asking a question and LikRetSam just fukn replies: 'You reap what you sew.'
Apparently, by that logic, s t f u and as far as this post goes, s t f me.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Why LikRetSam is a looser! ;)

Originally posted by Wuzzup
First of all, this is a pointless flame thread and thusly spamtastic. Idiots will spout off like idiots, there's no reason to join them in the fray. Chill.

Second of all I ask you...Even if there were DJ monks that would defeat the point because of that whole 'celibacy' thing, wouldn't it? If you agree with that statement you're an idiot. If you disagree with that statement, refer to point one.

Third of all, when in the context of reaping, isn't it spelled 'sow'? :confused: If you're going to use a tired cliche at least have the decency to spell it correctly.

-Cyrano

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, who the hell cares if the forums being spammed or not, if the forum becomes full of spam then get a drink and go outside and meet people, most people are becoming too reliable on the site itself, get a backbone and experiment yourself, the only way your truly going to learn is to get things wrong, ok i use this site for some tips that give me a head start over others, but to be honest i wouldnt care if the site fell down or whatever you techy people say, i just want to have fun in life not on my PC

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that how we spell loser?

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sorry I couldn't reply to this sooner, I was out with my gf.

Yaddiyaddiyadda, let's skip to the fun stuff.

Point 1) I would have just tacked this on to the end of his thread, but I doubt it would ever get read.

Right, so you thought your opinion was so important and you wanted to get famous for bashing. Great.

Point 2)He believes that there are "DJ monks" who sacrifice all their time to writing articles. I would assume he believes he is one of these monks because he basically copy/pastes articles, that have been discussed before, all day long.

In response to your retarded reply. It was sarcastic, I was making fun of you so kindly keep things in context so everyone may understand. But no, you're so low that you give half truths. Very well.

Point 3)ARTICLES should be written on a AS LEARNED BASIS.

My article was written after few experiences on each specific matter. The time spent writting it up was just adding tidbits. The original file was under diary form.

Point 4)For those of you who don't know, this means you are to be shooting your skills at women and trying accomplish some goal. When you finally achieve victory and you "get it" you can choose to bring back the knowledge here and share it.

Is that the right way to do it you say? Please excuse me, I am obviously talking out of my ass in posts and have not tested what I said. I obviously decided to write a fantasy story and post it here, with no base from real life whatsoever.

Point 5)In conclusion, I think the moderators should do something about people like him who spam the forums constantly with useless rinse and repeat information.

Sigh... Rinse and repeat info? What I posted about was never covered and I could have greatly used it when I was aspiring. But hey! If you think one of the parts of my post is copy pasted or even looks like something already done, please post it to compare! Stop talking out yer ass ty.

Point 6)I agree with you, TheMinistered. I posted this long ass post asking a question and LikRetSam just fukn replies: 'You reap what you sew.'

This is your original post :
ok, i happened to be in the neighborhood of 1 of my ex's who i had'nt seen in like half a year but we still talked sumtimes. i had heard taht she got a new bf but i wasnt really thinkin about that. so i call her up and ask her if she wanted 2 hang out. i go 2 her place and we watch a movie, and bfore long we're cuddling and stuff. but then when i started kissing her, she started crying and sed she 'can't.' so then i jus sat there till she stopped then i sed 'i better go' and i left. as i left i gave her a hug and she started crying again. later that night i felt guilty, so i called and sed 'sorry.' i wasn't trying to get her 2 like me, i just wanted 2 have a hook up. i don't want her 2 think i'm still into her. i'm also afraid she mite tell our mutual friends and stuff. is there anything i can/should do? or should i just 4get all this crap

How honorable. You did something and now you're afraid of the consequences. You reap what you sow. Just accept it, you can't erase the past. Or do you expect me to get on 2 knees and beg you to take my advice or comments? If you don't like it, ignore it. You obviously only want to hear some magic formula to fly back through time and correct what happened but no. You're childish.

When I said you reap what you sow you answered: "yea, tru that"

I think I would be very embarassed to be in your situation. To say one thing in your thread and another in some one elses thread. This will stick with you forever my man, I suggest (seeing your current strategy) to run away and change usernames.

Cyrano, I mispelled sow, not him.

Anyways, in conclusion. You both are hypocrites. You have no useful information to give to this site so you critisize others. You don't keep things in your own threads because you feel the need to alert everyone to your little lives that no one really cares about.
Really, a post like this just doesn't seem all that mature to me. I think it's childish. To be honest, TheMinistered, our 2 views on the world differ greatly yet only you are dumb enough to critisize mine. I don't like your views but I keep it to myself. You have alot to learn my friend, not about DJing but about yourself and being in interaction with people.
By trying to bring my image down, you are just deteriorating yours.

Lik

Mods: Can you keep this thread open please? If I have any say in it that is, it is a personal attack against me and wouldn't mind it staying up and open for discussion.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing I forgot to add:

All those guys who pitch the b1tch about the same questions being asked all the time in posts over and over again are typically the same people who complain about newbies not reading the bible. If you know they're not reading it, or if they did read it and didn't get it, this is why we take the time to respond and clarify.

At some point we all thought our situations were unique. At some point we were anxious about travelling through uncharted territory. At some point we weren't quite sure how to to apply the theory in the Bible. (another reason we do Sarge reports, btw)

Sometimes it takes a little tough love to knock a little sense into you before you can begin to realize that your situation is not special, we have all been there before, and yes the bible does apply. Oh yeah, here's how. Not all of us came here DJs and I'm sure we can all agree that those who didn't need all the help they can get.

Let's not deny newbies their foot in the door just because we're already inside.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Last edited:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play nice children...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF...I don't mind flaming Lik in his own thread (lol j/k), but making a whole new topic solely for flaming him is rather STUPID.

I doubt people appreciate useless threads such as this one in a board about bettering yourself as a person and PUA.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
now that i think about it, woops, i did agree wit u, then flamed ya in this post. hahaha. sorry, its nothing personal, i just like adding to the fire in a flaming post, lol. btw, yea i agree wit the others, your 'i wanna cry' post was good stuff

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wuzzup
now that i think about it, woops, i did agree wit u, then flamed ya in this post. hahaha. sorry, its nothing personal, i just like adding to the fire in a flaming post, lol. btw, yea i agree wit the others, your 'i wanna cry' post was good stuff
please..pick a side and stay on it..u remind me of that fable about the bat...and the war between the birds and mammals....the bat kept going to whatever side was winning...

obviously Lik knows what hes talking bout most of the time...he may or may not have said something that somebody else already did...get over it...if you thnk he keeps posting stuff...tell HIM...dont make a useless thread about it...handle it like civil beings...the way you just made a thread b*tching about him shows that you dont have the balls to confront him about it..im not flaming you or anybody else...just stating what i get from this...now lets just get this over...

ive posted about stuff already talked about...my bad...if Lik has...oops...im sure it was based on his expiriences...wow...let me say this again...get..over..it...this is a forum meant to help other people...please...be CONstructive..not DEstructive...

oh..and if u pick a side...STICK TO IT...in the world today...we call that two faced...not a good thing if u ask me...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support fellow DJs. TheMinistered, good game.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Lik's posts actually, dont let this discourage you from posting Lik, please. Keep them coming. It's people like Lik who are keeping this board alive, thats a fact.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you all just get off your damn computer and do somthing usefull instead of argueing about pointless **** with people you will actually never most likely physicly meet... the four seconds you use to ***** about somone elses opinions could be spent scheming your next way to hook up with that HB next door! If you do not like likretsam's posts or anyone elses then just ignore it and go do somthing , since you took his posts oh so personaly im going to assume you dont have a life becuase if you did you would just go oh well and go do somthing productive... hell even playing video games is more productive then your *****ing about other peoples posts.. not to be a hypocrite...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Let me take a few minutes to tell you why he is a looser. I would have just tacked this on to the end of his thread, but I doubt it would ever get read.
True, it WOULDN'T have been read.

...I would assume he believes he is one of these monks because he basically copy/pastes articles, that have been discussed before, all day long.
Got Links? You really should back up what you say, instead of ASSuming.

ARTICLES should be written on a AS LEARNED BASIS.
Oh sorry genius, I'm waiting for your own posts of wisdom.

For those of you who don't know, this means you are to be shooting your skills at women and trying accomplish some goal. When you finally achieve victory and you "get it" you can choose to bring back the knowledge here and share it.
Still waiting...

Wow, this post has really opened my eyes! :rolleyes:

By the way, I don't get why people spell loser as "looser"?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Why LikRetSam is a looser! ;)

Originally posted by Evil-Rom

Oh sorry genius, I'm waiting for your own posts of wisdom.
My sentiments exactly. But I just realised that I don't agree with your as learned bases because only 1 event does not verify what you have to say to a maximum amount of situations. It's like a theory in geometry that only works on special cases.

Lik

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think his posts are dumb, then why do you obviously spend so much time pondering them? Just skip over them next time you see them. I'm sorry but if you disagree with what another person is doing there are more DJ ways to go about it.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMinistered, you fuking ****sucking piece of ****! GET THE **** OUT OF HERE YOU MOTHER ****ER! GET YOUR UGLY ASSS WRINKY ****ING BALLS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ****ING ASS YOU PIECE OF ****. YOU ****ING ***-SUCKING ARSEWIPE, GET A LIFE AND STOP ****ING MAKING COMPLAINS ABOUT LIK. YOU SERIOUSLY GOT NO ****ING LIFE DO YOU? I bet NOBODY LIKES YOU IN SCHOOL LIK ENOBODOY LIKES YOU HERE! YOU PROBALY LOOK LIKE SOME FOUR-EYES DORK WHO WEARS BIG ASS SOCKS WITH PANTS PULLED ALL THE WAY UPTO YOUR ****ING CHEST. GET THE **** OUT ***** OR ILL MAKE YOU.

Have a nice day. :)