Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why LikRetSam is a looser! ;)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

We're here to learn, but as long as the articles on the HS forum are written by teenagers like you, we can't expect quality from EVERYONE.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here sux at life... why, you ask?

Because none of you understand why these forums are even here.

There are 4 kinds of useful posts:

Articulate Reiteration - they say something thats been said before, but they say it better. Give a new example, or apply the main idea to a new situation.

New Stuff - A new theory, tested or not, for ppl to take a look @ and try.

Questions - so you've got a #, but you're not sure how to deal with the first call... whatever. We are here to help (supposedly).

Community Building Posts - A long lost type of post... the kind that brought ppl together. Posts like "hey, I tried this, and it worked, thanks everybody!" with specif details, yada yada, helped the HS forum take shape. It made people want to be better DJs because they had something to live up to.

And anything other than these ^^ sux. This post sux. But I agree, Lik is an idiot.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world of Boys and Girls and people asking for advice or posting their ideas, where do you find all the time to build up hate? At the end, only you lose because even though you may not like the person, one day they may have something to say that could greatly help you. You are just making disadvantages for yourselves.

Lik

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, LikRetSam-- While you are busy being a "DJ monk" 8 hours a day on the forums-- I think I will continue hanging out with friends, having fun, relaxing, and continue visiting the forum on occasion.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're just dumb. You're talknig about things that could or could not exist! Mods, can some one please hand him a counter of how long I'm on these forums so he can shut it? ty.

KbTo

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?
you guys need to see each other and beat the creap out of each other like in old times,that will fix things

STOP WINNING like girls :eek:

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ....

Ministered doesnt like Lik
Lik doesnt like Ministered

Oh...F*CKING....WELL...

lets...get...over it...

the more you guy b*tch to eachother, the more evident it is that you cannot handle things in a decent manner. if some grl walked up to you ministered..and said, hey next time, grab my ass harder...i wouldnt be suprised if you told the next girl who tells you that..that shes retarded for saying something somebody else has said...people say stuff..people repeat...

Lik...be the bigger man here and just ignore this thread from here on out...dont try to plead ur case..there are dumbf*cks in this world who wont listen to reason and want to seem like big bad hard asses..over the internet...my advice..ignore em...its like a chick whos got a problem with you in a club...who cares...move on..get away from her and pick up another one...thats all ministered is at this moment..a chick with a bad attitude

and ministered..calm down...ur acting like a two year old...ok..u dont like how lik handles things...whoopdie...i dont like the way a lot of things go..i dont like how a lot of stuff is run..etc...but...i live with it...just grin and bear it...who knows..possibly u and lik can compare notes here and there and come up with new ideas and posts that ARENT repeats of other ones for the betterment of these boards...we're all here give/recieve help...so do us ALL a favor...and stop whining...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind him or his views. What I do mind is a childish way to handle his opinions. That and arguments from the big blue sky.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF!!!

First off, to the Ministered, Do you even have a life? It sure dont appear that you do. If this is all you do for fun then get out of your house and get a life. Believe me it really helps. I dont understand why you say Lik dont have a life. when you dont have one either. If you did you would not have started this post. It is a waste of my time and everyone elses.

Secondly Lik, why are you playing this game. It is Who-is-the-biggest-idiot? and obviously we have a tie. between you and Theministered. These little games are very un-DJ like. You should have not even cared about what other people think because you are a man. You should not have to prove yourself to anyone.

To everyone else, GROW UP!!!! Stop making flame wars, this site is for DJs not 5 year olds. I came to this site to learn about women and to become a man and to live life to its fullest. this is pure and utter nonsense. If you dont like someone dont read there posts (gee aint this easy. Not reading a post from someone I dont like. Why didnt i think of that.)

If you post a "Why BaseballDJ is a looser", I will not post anything about it because i have nothing to prove to people i have 99% chance of never meeting. I am A Man. I refuse to play your little game.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Yawns* Are we done yet children?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Ah, almost ;)

You can't deny that it's entertaining :p

Moving along.... How is this thread un-djlike? This whole time I'm ranting about arguments falling from the blue and yet we continue to see some!

To me, it isn't a flame war. I frankly could not care less to prove myself to anyone on this board, let alone to people I havn't met in real life. I come to this thread and laugh. It's shooting my popularity through the roof! I have a nice big thread with my name in the title and I didn't even make it! It's funny, why is everyone so uptight? If it wasn't entertaining it would be locked. Personally, I prefer this to "I cheated on my girlfriend and she broke up with me, how do I get her back!?".

I am playing this game because:
a) It is fun. It makes me laugh and frankly, that's all that matters for me to continue this. Maturity does not figure in my decision (Nor lack of).
b) People don't like my posts? good for them! But if they are going to criticize anything, my creation or yours, arguments should be backed up.
c) I honestly believe to some extent this is an idiotfest with one person with nothing to do and making statements he can not defend and another who is doing what he wants his opponent to do.

To anyone pissed off at this thread:
a) Stop reading it.
b) Laugh.

The choice is yours. Personally, I like a nice argument even about such retarded crap. I'm trying to get one going. If you have a statement to make, BACK IT UP.

Lik

Reaction score
Children, to quote the words of a 20th century sage, "Rodney King" - "Can't we just all get along!":mad:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, it's what alot of us want... But hey this is the real world.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just like telling people to shut up..so thats whyi keep reading :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can not live in peace. We're humans, come on. How often are we at peace?

Reaction score
Some of you young guys are going to be drafted into the military soon - then you'll have something to really worry and fight about!!!!

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Some of you young guys are going to be drafted into the military soon - then you'll have something to really worry and fight about!!!!
Yeah, too bad you were too young by a hair for Vietnam, huh? :rolleyes:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
As an unofficial, self-appointed moderator, I hereby declare this thread closed.

Anybody else who posts here will face all the dire consequences I can send to you over the internet.

-Dan

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill

Chill ;)