Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why is she still on my mind?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah do good woman exist anymore? this one didnt just ghost she completely cut me out of her life like. in a weird way. wont even have anything to do with me or my friends like wont look at any snaps. I would still like to be her friend though.
When people with low or no capacity for empathy or emotional maturity are full of guilt for acting sh*tty towards someone else they will start behaving in extraordinarily bizarre ways in order to justify to themselves that what they have done isn't wrong or bad. That's why the worst offensives are generally the ones that aren't apologized for. I'm not saying that what this girl did to you is a "Major offense" per se, but it was a crappy thing to do. However, that is what our society has become - a bunch of narcissistic children gorging themselves without considering responsibility or long term repercussions.

Last edited:

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all good she added 0 true value except for the way I felt when I was with her

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all good she added 0 true value except for the way I felt when I was with her
Then she has no value to you. I feel great when I stand on top of a mountain or stare at the waves on the ocean. I didn't need the woman who friendzoned me. I felt great around her, but she added nothing to my life. She always said weird crap like you make my heart happy. Wtf? It's hard, but you are better off without her in your life at all.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutly I agree. the way i look at it she lost a good guy. she has a messed up family has insecurity issues and drives around drunk on the weekends. in person she was the sweetest thing but I dont need that in my life. I dont hate her at all. I literally feel bad for her. but I need a good reliable woman not a flake

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly. I'm just baffled why I stay have moments of sadness thinking about her. like wtf I hate it

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is man I have... 3 times in a month.
Mindfulness. The more you avoid a certain thing the more attracted you become to it.

Reduce Importance. She's a girl there are millions prettier, smarter, and freakier out there.

When you think about her acknowledge the fact that you are in fact thinking about her and let it pass. Imagine sitting in a canoe and watching a leaf streaming down a river...visualize watching the leaf float away. Drifting...farther and farther away until you can't see it anymore. Let it go and re-focus on your boat and the trees around you. The leaf is your thoughts.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl that I know I made a mistake with by getting to clingy and needy ghosted me. I've absolutely have accepted it and we will never be a thing but why is she on my mind? I'm getting dates left and right but I still think about her nonstop. I'm a pvssy I've moved on which I know she will never answer me. but I'm so pressed I'm literally thinking about her nonstop even hoping there is a chance which I no 100% there isnt. like dudes I've never felt like this and its annoying. why do I feel like this. what the hell is wrong with me?
You have become emotionally attached... it is a chemical process that is caused when testosterone mixes with endorphins. It is biological and completely normal... men have evolved over the eons to bond with chicks we care about because otherwise the human race would have died off because women and children, on their own would be just meals for monsters.

In addition, from a rational perspective, it is the competitive nature of human males not to let go of something that we believe we could have had, but don't because of mistakes we make. We can forget quickly when we lose because we were just beaten by someone better, but if we lose because we misplayed a ball... that haunts us. I believe its for the same reason that we learn not to touch hot stoves... the pain reminds us not to repeat mistakes.

So what to do about it:

(1) Stop thinking about her. Every time your mind wanders in this direction, snap it back and focus on something else. I know it's not easy... but it is a lot easier if you keep yourself busy with other things.

(2) See other chicks... this is part of keeping yourself busy... and do this with what you learned when you think you failed. The best way to forget about a chick is date other chicks.

(3) Understand that if she really liked you, she would have overlooked your so called 'mistakes'. Own the fact that you were not compatible and that the timing was bad and wasn't going to work anyway. I know men that fret over chicks they lost FOR YEARS. A friend of mine lost a girl he dated in college... she transferred to a university in California... after we got out of college he asked for an assignment at Fort Irwin... just he could be close to her... even though it was a bad career move for a junior officer. Then he chased this chick, even though she was dating someone else. It was pathetic she eventually did something that that FINALLY ticked him off... don't know or remember what that was, but he still sunk into a depression for another year or so. So he wasted 6 years of his prime thinking about a chick he never really had a shot with. Don;t be this guy.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never be that attached I understand it's really not that big of a deal I'm aware of the situation. im baffeled that I'm letting this get to me this much. we frequent the same bars. its like I dont even want to go to now because I know she will probably be there and think I'm just following her. which in reality I want to forget about her.

it has almost caused depression in me which I've never had. I get what the deal was and that's why I pressed it. she wasnt all the way into me but loved the attention and the comfort of me being there. but didnt want me. made me chase harder and now like I've said completelyyyyy avoided me. like shut me out absolutly that hurts worse then anything. she hasnt deleted me off anything. but just wont answer. or even open a snap. I want to end the awkwardness because were eventually going to run into each other.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my loudmouth friend ran up to her friend the other day and was like look keri you need to tell ryan something megan cant do someone Iike that I wanted to drop it but u guess in his mind he was looking out. I walked up and keri looked so uncomfortable and just told him what I already knew. "I was a bit much" was her words. I already knew this she was then like I'm not getting in this I'm not getting in this. I told her hey I have no hard feelings towards yall at all it's not a big deal good seeing you and walked off. kinda felt good to do that not gonna lie

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact she will be at a certain bar Friday night that I already made plans to go to. now I dont even wanna go because she is gonna act so weird and probably leave anyway. should i stop being a pvssy ahe go anyway?

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact she will be at a certain bar Friday night that I already made plans to go to. now I dont even wanna go because she is gonna act so weird and probably leave anyway. should i stop being a pvssy ahe go anyway?

Bro........live your life. Enjoy yourself at the bar f*** her lmao.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is what she did fvcked up or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?