Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why is she still on my mind?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl that I know I made a mistake with by getting to clingy and needy ghosted me. I've absolutely have accepted it and we will never be a thing but why is she on my mind? I'm getting dates left and right but I still think about her nonstop. I'm a pvssy I've moved on which I know she will never answer me. but I'm so pressed I'm literally thinking about her nonstop even hoping there is a chance which I no 100% there isnt. like dudes I've never felt like this and its annoying. why do I feel like this. what the hell is wrong with me?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like such a little pvussy I mean I go on dates and have banged chicks since but wtf man I hate feeling like this

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like such a little pvussy I mean I go on dates and have banged chicks since but wtf man I hate feeling like this

When you least expect it, you will suddenly just stop giving fuks about her!

Its just a matter of time... Hold on, it will pass!

Go lift some weights, works wonders!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll forget her. Hell, I haven't been getting any chicks snd I have gotten over a bad friendzone in 2016.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea I need to hit the gym harder and quit smoking.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl that I know I made a mistake with by getting to clingy and needy ghosted me. I've absolutely have accepted it and we will never be a thing but why is she on my mind? I'm getting dates left and right but I still think about her nonstop. I'm a pvssy I've moved on which I know she will never answer me. but I'm so pressed I'm literally thinking about her nonstop even hoping there is a chance which I no 100% there isnt. like dudes I've never felt like this and its annoying. why do I feel like this. what the hell is wrong with me?
How long had you been seeing her for?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only 3 months dude..... I know pathetic
I just thought we had so much in common and got along so good I thought it was meant to be that's how stupid I am.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only 3 months dude..... I know pathetic
I just thought we had so much in common and got along so good I thought it was meant to be that's how stupid I am.
It's not pathetic. Don't be so hard on yourself. Women's ability to go ghost without a second thought after 1 month or 10 years is something you've always gotta have in the back of your mind. This core characteristic they have is the thing that finally broke my mind free of the idea that they are able to love us unconditionally. You know, that Disney stuff. Don't beat yourself up but be realistic moving forward about how much "happiness" they can really offer you long term and adjust your reality accordingly.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your very right. i cant take it personally. just kinda messes with my head. I want to be able to not think about her at all. is it weird I still want to be her friend? as lame as that sounds.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego is hurt. I still think about my oneitis (attention *****) of a year ago once in a while. Then again she lives down the street from me so it’s not so easy to forget. I wish I could go back and game her with all of the stuff I learned on this site. Things would have been different that’s for sure. But why waste time on bitches that don’t add value to your life.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your very right. i cant take it personally. just kinda messes with my head. I want to be able to not think about her at all. is it weird I still want to be her friend? as lame as that sounds.
No not weird. Just give it time and it’ll pass.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see someone admit to this....

We have all been there....

The truth is that you/we may never get over that "special one" but time and new relationships help.

Good luck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see someone admit to this....

We have all been there....

The truth is that you/we may never get over that "special one" but time and new relationships help.

Good luck.
Why are they special?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well to me she was special because at 28 years I finally found a girl who I "felt" I 100% clicked with each other and I just felt so good when we were together. in person she was so damn sweet and innocent acting which I adored about her. but sh!t happens.

we live 5 min from each other in this small town. and frequent the same bars she knows that. I want to be like dude fvck it let's end the awkwardness and just be friends to which I have told her this. but she just wont answer whatsoever and I stopped reaching out to her. so either she sees me and leaves or just we talk about it in person if she wants if she sees me either way I'm not feeling awkward in my own town..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's not pathetic. Don't be so hard on yourself. Women's ability to go ghost without a second thought after 1 month or 10 years is something you've always gotta have in the back of your mind. This core characteristic they have is the thing that finally broke my mind free of the idea that they are able to love us unconditionally. You know, that Disney stuff. Don't beat yourself up but be realistic moving forward about how much "happiness" they can really offer you long term and adjust your reality accordingly.
Clever.

I believe it's coded within women's DNA and its their biological imperative - a survival female code.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah do good woman exist anymore? this one didnt just ghost she completely cut me out of her life like. in a weird way. wont even have anything to do with me or my friends like wont look at any snaps. I would still like to be her friend though.