Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I'm An AlphaMale Who Will Never Fvck A Hot Babe In His Life

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i could do some damage with 11 CM

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The entry-way is the most sensitive area!!!1

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah 4.3 inches is kind of small. It's below average but not terrible. Google thunders place.

If you have a bush, get rid of it and it gives the illusion of being bigger. Also how much fat do you have on your gut. The more fat you have, the more of you is covered up.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
lol this has got to be a joke.
11cm isn't even THAT short.

and even if it is, it's the same as a girl having small boobs.
she's still fvckable.
heck, i even prefer girls to have smaller boobs.
yeah but a girl can put about 5gs in her chest with no other work needed but stay skinny and shes hot...guys cant do much but workout hardcore to get a nice body....

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson: don't leave yourself logged in to SS on a shared computer.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your hung like a toddler, but you do have girth, right? Maybe you can't bottom out a tuna can, but you can split it wide open, right?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
CERVICAL CONTACT CAUSES ORGASMS AND THE FEELING SHE SHE IS BEING FILLED UP...WOMEN LOVE THAT...
I'm not disagreeing...

But if all I ahd to work with was 11 CM than that would be the biggest 11 cm ever!!

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP sounds like a troll to me.
Jitterbug said:
Lesson: don't leave yourself logged in to SS on a shared computer.
How embarrassing. LOL

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your tongue! Stick your d!ck in one of these ladies next time you troll, they can live with it!

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
lolz, EVEN im bigger than that :p 7 inch 2 be honest ahaha but man iz not what u got iz what u make of it !!! but thaz kinda pathetic myan...

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur about an inch below the national average

stop trolling

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Have you ever met an AlphaMale who is not Gay who has never fvcked a girl.

Have you ever met a man who has University Degrees is fully fit strong and powerfully built who is unemployable as well.

This is impossible you would all think however this is my own personal shocking truth.

I'm 40, have Degrees in Business, am a DJ and successful PUA, but I'm unemployable and never fvcked a girl.

Why you may ask, my c0ck is only 11cm long when fully erect, I'm too embarrassed to let anyone see it.

I can allure many hot babes, two have ended their own lives because I dumped them, I am agrophobic, a recluse, an angry man, I'd rather be dead.

I have to wear diapers when I leave my apartment as I cannot go into a public toilet to use the urinal because of my fear that my c0ck will be seen.

Men want to kill me, many have accused me of fvcking their hot wives whom I allured and picked up.

You can be like me confident powerfully built highly educated handsome and a chick magnet, however if your c0cks small you'll never be able to show it and you will never have a fvck.

Its sad I know but its true. :mad:
i am starting to lose faith in all this .i have the book by joseph matthews in addition to other emails i get from swingcat,and i am still confused.more confused than ever.

i dont even know where to start.

i do not think using reverse psychology on your minds or what you call "self-mastery" will really do the job.

making a show of confidence(when you really scared inside),ending the date early,waiting before calling etc-to me is just a show to hide the emptiness man feels inside himself,the loneliness.

that is only a surface approach,its not real love at all.

you only trying to "act" not desperate,but the men are actually VERY desperate no matter what.

they do not really really complete on the inside.its just a show.

forgive me for criticizing,but these ideas have never worked for me.i was never successful since school days.

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
whyme2008 said:
i am starting to lose faith in all this .i have the book by joseph matthews in addition to other emails i get from swingcat,and i am still confused.more confused than ever.

i dont even know where to start.

i do not think using reverse psychology on your minds or what you call "self-mastery" will really do the job.

making a show of confidence(when you really scared inside),ending the date early,waiting before calling etc-to me is just a show to hide the emptiness man feels inside himself,the loneliness.

that is only a surface approach,its not real love at all.

you only trying to "act" not desperate,but the men are actually VERY desperate no matter what.

they do not really really complete on the inside.its just a show.

forgive me for criticizing,but these ideas have never worked for me.i was never successful since school days.
yet why it works for some,is a mystery to me.