Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do they go cold for no reason then come back?

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is continued from my other thread but:

I talk with this girl here and there she is trainer in the gym. We both know somethings up

She went cold for a couple weeks. No idea why so I left it be went NC and all of a sudden she comes up and asks when I will be around to talk after she gets off work( trainer in a gym). I was thinking she might have been still cold. but I was surprised it came out of nowhere.

Is this a test ?is it conscious? do they plan this? any sight guys

I think I passed as I was un reactive and went NC. Now she wants to see when Im around. WTF?

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesnt matter. Chicks are weird creatures. she might have been f*cking someone in this time period or had some other problems.

You acted right and that what counts, the more you think about it, the more it will drive you crazy.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesnt matter. Chicks are weird creatures. she might have been f*cking someone in this time period or had some other problems.

You acted right and that what counts, the more you think about it, the more it will drive you crazy.
No this one is not too experienced I can tell. But This is observed the world over and why? I know they test but was this a test?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many reasons.

Her other options didn't work out

Her fvck buddy or boyfriend is ignoring her and she needs attention.

She is scrolling through her "dead" contacts and trying to see who she still has on the hook.

She was at a time in her life when she couldn't date. Death in the family, got busy with work or school etc.

She actually had a boyfriend and just broke up with him.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually it means at the time there was someone else she was more interested in and that person either no longer has her interested anymore or is out of the picture...

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
No this isn't it. She doesn have anything else going on Im dead sure of it

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you guys, or all of you, have seen this or heard of it.Its not always some other dude.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many reasons, doesn't always have to be another guy.
Busy at work/school, something social, maybe she had something medically going on, herpes breakout or something :D.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional butterflies flitting about... it's what they do. Just don't let it get to you. You handled yourself well. As a man that is all you can do.
True, But I was looking for some insight if anyone had any knowledge about this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Various reasons as stated in the previous posts.
The key is to not care what they do or even try to understand it. All you can do is make the most of the opportunities you get when they come your way in that type situation
Have a great time with your life and accept what comes and goes with grace and dignity.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did well, I messed up really bad last time with this. Funny when you show too many cards at the beginning she loses attraction and if it continues, all respect. You will notice when she doesnt respond to you like a human anymore lol.

All us noobs gotta remember to not chase when she ghosts, its critical!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you chase, they go cold

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest. It's occum's razor.

Here is the thing about women...The level of awareness you think they are at is not where it's actually at. Especially if she is hot and has abundance. Most guys can't even sniff 25% of a hot woman's abundance.

They can actually afford to be illogical and random. They can afford to be inconsistent. It has no real repercussions in their lives. You think YOU'RE spinning plates? You ever slept with a hot woman who tells you about 5 guys paying her rent, buying her mink coats, taking her out to fancy dinners during pillow talk? I have.

This is why I am against micro-calibration. Here is the thing: You are actually playing the game with yourself. You think she is playing tennis with you? Nah. She is A.D.H.D. She probably contacted you again by pure accident. She was bored. Your name just popped up, etc.

Every negative thing that happens to me with women, I apply occum's razor. I chalk it up to low interest and move on with my life.

Highly interested women always find a way into my life anyway.

There is no need to try to micro-calibrate to every little flakey thing women do and play tennis by yourself. If you were a fly in her wall, you will discover that you probably don't even exist in her reality.

A woman is either highly interested in you and makes things easy or she is A.D.D and mindless. So don't give her any thought.

Don't try to make sense of her. Hot women with low interest are inconsistent because they don't really care.
she came back out of nowhere and wants to meet up. So it cant be low interest.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did well, I messed up really bad last time with this. Funny when you show too many cards at the beginning she loses attraction and if it continues, all respect. You will notice when she doesnt respond to you like a human anymore lol.

All us noobs gotta remember to not chase when she ghosts, its critical!
She's came back and out of nowhere walked up to me and told me when she was available. I couldnt but I took and rain check and she knows it

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
But is it really high interest? No. How can a woman dissapear for no reason and come back be high interest? Who cares if it's not really really low interest. The principle is you only engage with really high interest.

Otherwise you risk her disappearing AGAIN for no reason and coming back 6 months later. Do you really want to do that to yourself?
it was only 2 weeks

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This is continued from my other thread but:

I talk with this girl here and there she is trainer in the gym. We both know somethings up

She went cold for a couple weeks. No idea why so I left it be went NC and all of a sudden she comes up and asks when I will be around to talk after she gets off work( trainer in a gym). I was thinking she might have been still cold. but I was surprised it came out of nowhere.

Is this a test ?is it conscious? do they plan this? any sight guys

I think I passed as I was un reactive and went NC. Now she wants to see when Im around. WTF?
Bro by the time you figure it out she is already married and pregnant by a 6'1 athlete.

Men should stop spending so much time analyzing women. 49% of time they are bored looking to make your head spin to see if you are a sucker.. The other 49% of the time they are using you to make the real object of their affection jealous and to see if you are sucker. The remaining 2% of the time they actually care enough to have sex with you.

That's why you have to make a move immediately. That way you know where she stands. If you don't a move you are in the grey area and are being used.

Come on men!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is the thing about women...The level of awareness you think they are at is not where it's actually at. Especially if she is hot and has abundance. Most guys can't even sniff 25% of a hot woman's abundance.

They can actually afford to be illogical and random. They can afford to be inconsistent. It has no real repercussions in their lives. You think YOU'RE spinning plates? You ever slept with a hot woman who tells you about 5 guys paying her rent, buying her mink coats, taking her out to fancy dinners during pillow talk? I have.

This is why I am against micro-calibration. Here is the thing: You are actually playing the game with yourself. You think she is playing tennis with you? Nah. She is A.D.H.D. She probably contacted you again by pure accident. She was bored. Your name just popped up, etc.

Every negative thing that happens to me with women, I apply occum's razor. I chalk it up to low interest and move on with my life.

There is no need to try to micro-calibrate to every little flakey thing women do and play tennis by yourself. If you were a fly in her wall, you will discover that you probably don't even exist in her reality.

A woman is either highly interested in you and makes things easy or she is A.D.D and mindless. So don't give her any thought.

Don't try to make sense of her. Hot women with low interest are inconsistent because they don't really care.
Very well put.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. You were second fiddle, as she was busy with her "A" guy. Now that her "A" guy is gone, you are her best option.

Do you enjoy playing second fiddle?

Exactly right.

Everybody--men and women--play this "hypergamy" game.

The 7 wants the 8 and 9
The 8 wants the 9 and 10.
The 9 wants the 10.
The 10 wants the 11.

If you are striving for SMV one point higher than your own, you are competing with guys 2+ pts. above your own. All actions which you deem confusing is simply low interest. The only time this dynamic changes is once a guy gets his hooks onto a girl, bangs her silly, and gets into her head emotionally. Here even a man of lower SMV can win the "game" with this woman.