Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do they go cold for no reason then come back?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil, for strippers or money-hungry women, wealth trumps.

For hot women not chasing luxuries, looks trump at initial attraction. To these women, wealth & looks, together, makes you perfect marriage material.

As for OLD: Photographs trump 100%. No split here.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bigneil, for strippers or money-hungry women, wealth trumps.

For hot women not chasing luxuries, looks trump at initial attraction. To these women, wealth & looks, together, makes you perfect marriage material.

As for OLD: Photographs trump 100%. No split here.
First, I was referring to strippers who date you for free. Huge difference. I have never offered to pay the girls I speak of for sex. Don't get me wrong, if you think the sex is expensive now, wait until it's free, but still.

Second, the most beautiful women in the world are the most beautiful women in the world (see 99 rated photos). You don't get to stereotype based on their profession.

Third, my goals are not your goals. My goals were to photograph the most beautiful women I ever saw and capture their beauty. I also draw them and want to make statues of them and model them in 3D.

You are trying to imply that there exist beautiful 21 year old women who are loving, romantic, artistic, reliable, great in bed but who are somehow much better people also because they are not strippers? Where are they? Why haven't I met any? Show me stripper divorce rates versus non-stripper divorce rates. How many strippers have you dated who you didn't pay? We'll assume zero. Who knows strippers better than I do besides pimps?

As for dismissing strippers, fine. I currently have just about every girl I know (90% non-strippers) available. Why? Because they saw how hot my girlfriend is (she now refers to me her boyfriend so it is ok to use that term). I chose the best one, who happens to be a stripper.

You want to talk about corrupt, damaged women? Ha! Try On Line Dating! You're wh*ring yourself around on eBay for lonely men?? If you are desperate enough to try OLD, I feel sorry for you.

And just to humor us, go pick up a gorgeous 21 year old stripper, and tell her you want a real date, and take photos and show us how easy it is.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think what you lack is experience posting shirtless pics showing off your 6 pack abs. Because that's what I do.
I knew it! You're gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

What is your height and weight btw? I'm exactly Ben Roethlisberger's size and body fat. Did 4 rounds of chest and back with my physical trainer this morning. You're probably a little pvssy who I could take 3 of. But go on flexing, she-male. Girls make fun of men like you. As do large, straight men like me. To your face.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many strippers have you dated who you didn't pay? We'll assume zero.
Correct. As I don't date or fvck strippers period. The idea of banging women who give other men lap dances doesn't get me hard. Quite disgusting to me.

But you seem to worship looks despite her being class-less. I need both looks & class just to excite me enough to fvck.

I turn down beautiful wh0res--who are not strippers or prostitutes--all the time for sex. At least one per month.

Now add to this stripper, (a) BPD and (b) glorifying other men she bangs, and I can see you are lost. No further discussion needed with this one. Feel free to praise your stripper. I could care less as I am not the one dating her.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I am not against using status to get women. But if you are going to knock me for being shirtless on OLD, then that makes you a hypocrite. I'm just doing whatever works buddy.
Don't allow anyone to shame you for using shirtless photos in OLD. You do what you want to do especially if it's effective.

I just love it when an OLD girl initiates an email saying, "You know I was going to talk to you, but then I saw your shirtless pic, yada, yada."

I always respond, "Then why are you e-mailing me, Get lost." LOL. Few hours later, they are on their way to meet me.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into her and she gave me a hug and I told why I couldnt talk so we'll see I ad to go again I need to make my schedule more in sync with hers

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have looked at your thread history and it seems EVERY one of your threads for the last 5 months have been about this girl and trying to get a date.

FIVE months.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search/5637352/

Why do YOU suppose this date has not happened yet?
This is not the same girl at all. This is a new one. The gym has a high turnover. This is 100% real 100% new girl.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's pretty cute and 18. So that's huge. I think personally she's not experienced at all this. So she's taking her time
Don't put any stock in a girl who is 18. Any girl under 25 isn't mature enough for anything serious. They haven't matured enough to handle an actual relationship with a guy.

Their opinion of you will change like the wind. Monday they will love you. Tuesday they will hate you. Wednesday they will screw around on you amd blame you thursday they will realize they made a big mistake and try to justify their bad behaviour. Friday they will beg you to take them back. Then they will repeat the process because they aren't mature enough.

Date them. Have fun. Have sechs with them but do not put any stock in them. They are plates at best. And when they implode get ready to next them.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into her and she gave me a hug and I told why I couldnt talk so we'll see I ad to go again I need to make my schedule more in sync with hers
No your schedule is your schedule. She needs to make hers fit yours. She needs to see you are too busy for her

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
No your schedule is your schedule. She needs to make hers fit yours. She needs to see you are too busy for her

Currently I am too busy. she knows that she always asks when I can be around next. I told her I can try to fit her in. I saw her last night and she unexpectedly hugged me while she was with her client. We'll see. She's almost 19.

No interest in the older ones. Dont want to debate it either.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these five threads for five different girls in five months, all working at the gym and leaving that quickly?
No they are different. Some never materialized as I never did anything. One just disappeared This is a totally new person and situation.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently I am too busy. she knows that she always asks when I can be around next. I told her I can try to fit her in. I saw her last night and she unexpectedly hugged me while she was with her client. We'll see. She's almost 19.

No interest in the older ones. Dont want to debate it either.
No worries. No need for debate. I was just saying put no stock in those under 25. Date. Smash. Have fun. But have more plates on the go.

As for you being busy, perfect. It is even better she knows it. Now she has to chase you.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. No need for debate. I was just saying put no stock in those under 25. Date. Smash. Have fun. But have more plates on the go.

As for you being busy, perfect. It is even better she knows it. Now she has to chase you.

Well I hope so. Right now I run I the risk of being too distant. I keep telling her Im not blowing her off and Im honestly not. Im going to try to be there more and when she is free because she tells me when she is free and did again last night after she hugged me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is continued from my other thread but:

I talk with this girl here and there she is trainer in the gym. We both know somethings up

She went cold for a couple weeks. No idea why so I left it be went NC and all of a sudden she comes up and asks when I will be around to talk after she gets off work( trainer in a gym). I was thinking she might have been still cold. but I was surprised it came out of nowhere.

Is this a test ?is it conscious? do they plan this? any sight guys

I think I passed as I was un reactive and went NC. Now she wants to see when Im around. WTF?
FB_IMG_1488274160375.jpg

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the general rule is that if you can't pinpoint any other reason or find any evidence of anything else going on, it's another guy in the picture.

otherwise, even if it seems random to you, there would be some explanation as to what happened.

Last edited:

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the general rule is that if you can't pinpoint any other reason or find any evidence of anything else going on, it's another guy in the picture.

otherwise, even if it seems random to you, there would be some explanation as to what happened.
I think it was addressed before, likely my brief over pursuit was the cause. I may have come on too soon, too strong and quick and cause her to pull back a bit in which I mirrored.