Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do some girls mysteriously lose interest

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I find this now to be a consistent problem. It doesn't happen with every girl, but it happens enough times to bother me. Whenever i meet a girl and get to know her for more than two months, she suddenly becomes ice cold. I didn't say any particular outrageous nor did i angry her in any way. I just did what i normally do: go and flirt with her. For the first two months or some she seems quite into me. But then after two months or so she's suddenly ice cold like she doesnt want to see me.

Heres to reasons maybe:

1) She likes me and shes shy
2) She doesnt like me and doesnt want me around

Which one is it most likely to be for shy girls and also for not so shy girls. Any opinions?

Thank you

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably gets bored of you. do you see her often? are you "emotionally connected with her"? how old are these girls?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They lose interest because they PERCEIVED you have lost interest.

If you look back, they have probably given you some subtle signs for you to escalate, but you didn't.

Once you have lost your opportunity to escalate with a girl, you might not get a second chance.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't get the "SHE Must be interested first" idea. Then amplify the attraction. Test the waters and advance to the next level.

If she looses interest, you will be in trouble.

So why? B
ecause you didn't amplify the attraction!

Start flirting with the eye contact, dig into information about her by communication, then step to the next level.

Fair enough?

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
why?

1. she met another guy
2. you are not excting, you are boring and routine, you always do the same things
3. you have a screw lose
4. you have a small penis
5. you suck in bed
6. she has a thing for black boys'
7. she has a thing for white boys
8. she likes rap and you like rock
etc

my whole point is that people go into relationships with expectations, when they are not met the other person loses interest.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you knew anything about women, you would know that they dont make sense.

There is 100000000000 possibilities, my friend. Its like asking why you want a cheeseburger for dinner and not a steak. You do or you dont.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people like to play social games with one another. It's what makes our lives interesting. I get bored with things/people all the time so I just up and leave them for something/someone else all the time. I doubt it's any different for girls.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. This is one you will NEVER solve!

Everyone has girls that loose interest, who cares! Find more!

If a girl really likes you, you can do pretty much anything for a long while before her IL will fall. If she doesnt like you, she will probably date you a few times and then the excuses will start, or she will just not take your calls or write back to your messages.

NOBODY can get every girl they like! Simple as that! Get over it and find more, there are plenty plenty more out there who are just as hot, just as good personalities and who actually are really into you!

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
she met me

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to me sometimes in a while too. Things are going good, you're dating some chick, her interest increases, and then suddenly it dissapears.

But, who cares anyway? Best thing you can do is to stop analyzing. Okay, if you get rejected in the same way many times in a row it's probably a good idea to find out why - but if just once in a while; f*ck it! Move on.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother trying to figure it out ...

I spent way too much time mulling over why the last girl I met all of the sudden lost interest. Like a complete 180 degree turn of being very warm and friendly towards me, to the next time I see her becoming completely cold and standoffish.

I think it was an article on this site that compared women to Quantum Physics (the gist of the article - they're entirely unpredictable). Basically, women's attitude towards you can change at the drop of a dime.

Maybe you did something wrong, maybe you didn't, maybe she met someone, maybe maybe maybe blah blah blah.

You'll never figure it out, and even if you went up to her and asked her (for curiousity's sake) why she lost interest, even she might not be able to give you a satisfactory answer that made any sense to you.

DJ female

Reaction score
I am one of those women that you are referring to in the original post. I had a man that for 3 months I flirted with constantly. I thought things were going well as we had a lot of fun but nothing materialized past that and I gave up.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your original post it sounds like you never tried to escalate. If this is the case I dont blame them.

Consider yourself a little kid again. Everyday all summer long the ice cream man comes driving down your street at 11 am waving an ice cream cone in front of your face. He never stops. Everyday you sit out front hoping that he will stop today and you can spend you allowance on that ice cream cone that you want so bad. After so many days waiting you decide to venture off and realize that the corner store around the block is selling the same ice cream cone. No questions asked. From 9am-9pm, you can know go and get an ice cream cone. As much as the ice cream man had you excited the fact that the corner store is actually there and reliably open every day makes you never wait in front of your house again at 11am.

Quite hesitating. Make a move.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happened to me. She apparently got bored. We hung out too much though, saw each other every day. Not that healthy. I can see why people say to not do that. I have another girl right now that I just started to sort of do stuff with, nothing serious, just hanging out, and probably once a week at the most. Needless to say it's pretty healthy, but unfortunately, this is not a girl that I feel is someone I may ultimately end up with. She's very good looking, but just not totally what I want. Had I been more like this with my last girl, things might have been different.

It's tough, I have personally lost motivation to get into anything too serious right now. It drains you emotionally, and you lose the urge to go out and get into anything again. I didn't understand people before when they said they were scared, but now I do. I'm sort of scared to get hurt, so I just forget about it and find other things to do besides deal with women. It's sort of a downer.

Protect your heart, that's the key, because all girls get bored if you're not on all the time, and as selfish as that is, that's the way it goes. Realize that and you'll at least know before diving into anything that that's what you're going to have to deal with.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
"LOL. This is one you will NEVER solve!"

---So true! The drama and unpredictability of the young chickies cracks me up. Example: I've been trying to game a very, very shy HB7.5 at my gym for the past four, five weeks (I see her at the gym once a week if I'm lucky). Let's call her Jackie. She happens to work there. She's really cute: about 5' 10", creamy white skin, nice legs, butt, boobs and dark hair and eyes, about 20 yrs. old. This super shy girl will ONLY look at me over her shoulder. For some reason, it terrifies her to face me directly and hold a conversation. On the occasions we've talked, she will ONLY look at me over her shoulder! It's so crazy I have to repeat the point! Until last week that is. She finally worked up enough courage to talk to me face to face. She also got into the strange habit of reaching into her shirt at the opening of the neck to stroke and massage the top of her chest while we talked.

Soooo, today I try approaching her directly from the front. I walk right up to her, holding eye contact, smile and say 'hi, how are you, Jackie?' So what does she do? You guessed it, after this brief exchange of greetings, she turns around and high tails it directly into the employee's cubicle five feet behind us and closes the door!

PS: Her friend, a tall, athletic dirty blonde reacts to me in almost exactly the same way as Jackie. That is, she stares at me over her shoulder, then looks away immediately and darts away when I catch her staring.

Any suggestions on how to engage a PAINFULLY shy HB in conversation???

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Yea the old 2 month drill. I'm a ****in pro at it. First few weeks girls are all lovey dovey. Then, BAM! Like lightning outta a clear blue sky they give you the old things-aren't-working-out-to-well-we're-two-different-people, speach. B!tch you knew what I was like when we first started dating! From my experience I've narrowed it down to these 4 things.
*She lost interest for once she started knowing you better you are boring compared to her other previous BF's
*She was just keeping you on the line til someone better came along
*You SUCK SO BAD in bed
*All of the above