why do some girls mysteriously lose interest

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fukk cares why some girls mysteriously lose interest?

Only think about perfecting yourself and eliminating your own weaknesses; whatever the broad wants to do is of her own concern.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Only think about perfecting yourself and eliminating your own weaknesses; whatever the broad wants to do is of her own concern."

---There's not much substance to this statement. Self perfection is an impossible, exhausting, self defeating goal. I would use the term self improvement instead; this goal should include developing one's intuition to better understand others, rather than attempting to ignore their interests to focus only on yourself. The entire point of DJ'ing is to develop the social skills and confidence necessary to approach new people so that we can enjoy our time with them. It doesn't make any sense to recommend that we ignore other's actions or concerns if our goal is to develop relationships with other people, does it? A DJ never fawns over women or accedes to ridiculous games or demands to be sure, but this is not the same as advocating a complete insensitivity to others. Let's set it straight. Callousness and selfishness are not part of the DJ program, bro.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^

I think you are missing his point. He is pretty much just saying dont worry about her actions (i.e. IL falling), because there is nothing you can do about it. Sometimes, no matter what games or moves you pull, you cannot make her IL climb. These are the times that it is best to let go.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to take a few things into consideration:

FIRST OF ALL... and Ive said it before... you cant expect EVERY HOT GIRL will work for you. A girl being hot isnt reason enough to marry her. Compatibility is reason #1. Some people get married and ralize YEARS later they just are not compatable in some situations. Compatibility issues cause sudden drops in IL

Second... missplaced expectations. I am sexy, but not sexually experienced. Once, I had seduced a girl with a BF of two years who had only slept with her BF before to take me to her dorm. She was all over me, ripping my clothes off and going down on me. I fumbled with the condom for 5 min, she looked at me really confused. After 5 min of less than mindblowing sex, she asked me to leave. Also, Im young. I go to bars and women meet me thinking Im "the one." They find out Im 18 and literally get depressed. First impressions lead to a lot of expectations, if you dont meet them, interest level drops.

Third... they find another guy. Self explanitory

Fourth... you dont escalate. Already elaborated on earlier in the thread.

Fifth... they get scared of their own attraction/attachement

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Who the fukk cares why some girls mysteriously lose interest?

Only think about perfecting yourself and eliminating your own weaknesses; whatever the broad wants to do is of her own concern.
Easier said than done, my friend. Seems like you've had similar issues as well as of late based on your recent threads, so I'm sure you can now relate.

It's the right attitude, but at the same time, we're only human, and that sort of stuff can sometimes bring out the worst in us as far as curiosity goes. We all strive to try to explain that which we can't understand.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Fourth... you dont escalate. Already elaborated on earlier in the thread.
Can someone clarify "escalation?" Most of my relationships end way after I've buttered her toast. How does one escalate a relationship after having done the deed?

Reaction score
Jon Boy, were you sexing them??

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF I'm reading this correctly...

You're flirting with them, and going out for 2 months without bedding them?

If that's true, then it's a wonder they even hung out with you that long.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI

Fifth... they get scared of their own attraction/attachement
What is this? Can you elaborate? I'm not sure about this one...

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
...whatever the broad wants to do is of her own concern.
nuff said....

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got stood up tonight by a girl who asked me out earlier this week. I contacted her today to confirm our date and she ignored me.

Most times it's nothing we do or don't do. Women are just erratic and act on whims and moodswings, and there's no logical explanation to be found. As guys on here have already said, just let her do what she does and take no notice.