Why do girls love wasting time

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao so many bs wars about religion and Lord Hasbourg bs back then. At least we fight for wars for resources and material gain these days.
Yes, so?

What does that have to do with gaming for no purpose? Employ your time in a better way.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I appreciate the benefits of gaming; more than you would know. I use gamification professionally also, but from the users end.

I appreciate real games more. That's simply my prerogative. It's just differing from yours. I play sports, quizzes and this kind of stuff. I learn and gain as much as you do from electronics. I don't have a problem with it. But there are also studies to suggest that the rewards from gaming are also addictive, like drugs, for some. I Enjoy the odd computer game here and then. But to do it for hours on end week in week out, meh. Not for me, fam.
I think you have a bias lol.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, so?

What does that have to do with gaming for no purpose? Employ your time in a better way.
In what way? I enjoy gaming, so I don't see it as a waste of time. I'm a black american that can tell you everything about the House of Hasbourg. Wanna know why? From playing video games. Want to know how I'm so good with computer software and hardware? From playing video games. At the end of the day, I'm going to get hired or start a business based off my skills with computers and analytical thinking. All of this I can attribute to playing video games. I can rep 225, but nobody will ever pay me to do that. I know history and literature, but nobody will ever pay me for knowing that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wasted time on FPS (recent years) or RTS (1999 to early 2000s). Took about a 6 year hiatus and got my life together career-wise. Cut off all TeeVee (still cut off), all gaming (resumed in 2011 due to winter storms and not much to do at the time) during that period. Gaming became about, because I now had Mon-ey, building a rig that would douse others in the dirt. My rig is so fvcking fast, basically cheating. I researched a ton and learned about to the Nth degree virtually eliminating lag, improving throughput. The MALE mind, when put to a task, to focus, to Compete, will go to extreme lengths. If you put your Male mind on the task of bangin chicks, you'll get there, even if you have to cheat. You'll research all the in's and out's, all the workarounds.

My favorite past-time of the past 2-3 years has been READING books from various different genres, historical fiction, history, science fiction, philosophy. Good books that hardly ANYone knows about or has read (usually books that pre-date 1960, modern books are so chockfull of Political Correctness, you see nothing but bullsh!t, so that is a waste of Time). Of course, when I read an amazing book (it could be 120 pages, 200 pages, 400 pages, 900 pages doesn't matter if it makes me THINK or imparts to me facts no one else knows, even though it is right under their noses), I'll buy the book again, even thrice sometimes, and look for someone to GIVE that knowledge to. The person(s) I meet in everyday life (I've met at least 25,000 individuals over the course of the past 10 years) I'll briefly try to ascertain if they are "Readers" or will outright Ask if they are Readers or if they may actually READ a book I decide to Give them. VERY FEW people in everyday life are readers (of BOOKS). So I'm very stingy about who I donate an exceptional book to. So hard to decide who you would give a high-brow book to, as there are so many Idiots out there who do Waste a ton of Time on bullsh!t (*cough* Facebook). So many careless mutherfvckers. I can usually tell who would not be worthy of an exceptional book (I've read and verified to be exceptional, overlooked and before the era of Political Correctness, all publishers throughout the 80s, 90s, 2000s, had to go through NY Publishing pretty much and they publish (and make #1 -- not a true public #1, total fake hearsay -- right out the gate) what they Want you to read).

The Only woman I've considered giving a book to of late was a very literate church girl, but her interest in me (as a sex potential) has waned so No book for her.....heh. She'd given me cookies (real, not her other cookies) so I thought that a mighty kind gesture. She is 26 and I still talk with her, but her body is not the best and I really don't care about her, despite her being well read. We spoke today, but I can just SENSE with 4th of July, Easter having passed since we've talked, that she is seeing another dude. I can just Sense it, before she was so much more open to me in all facets, and fawning. Plus I do not like her music. Plus she tried to get me to go to her church, and quite frankly I have no care to be examined by her fellow church members shaking hands with them and all that sh!t. I've been through that countless times in the past. I know that this Refusal (because she is big T!ts (really does have big ones) in her church and wanted to parade me as a potential convert before them) to go to church with her started the disconnect from each other. It was like from That moment on, she became disinterested. I said, "ok, if she's gonna be LOYAL to words over Loyal to ME then I don't want her...that simple."

All other candidates for receiving extra free books on hand from Me have been MEN, but these men who I'd ascertain capable or Willing to actually READ a book I'd given them are like a once in a blue moon coming. I've only given away ONE, and that was my supervisor, who I'd known for 10 years, who was retiring and I KNOW that when he looks me in the EYE that he's telling me genuinely what's what and he told me that he IS, in fact, a Reader, and I believed him, cause I totally RESPECT him and have witnessed his ballsy hard work and risks in all weather, his higher than most male's dedication. I see an Old Western genuine honesty in a man like that, can't be mistaken. Plus he was having back surgery and I knew he'd have a lot of time to read etc etc.

I need to text that old man. He just retired 2 weeks ago right at the time of his surgery.