Why do girls love wasting time

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
flaking on dates, netflix binging, shopping, bar hopping, and much more. All these activities are just huge time wasters that provide little or negative value to life. Don't get me wrong, I like going out to a bar for a craft beer to socialize or watch a game, but I grew out of that "Let's get wasted and brag about our $100 bar tab and wild night" after college.

Oh, I forgot about Ms.Single that wants to waste 10-14 years getting a phd in psychology or on some stupid career. By the time she is done, she will be in her mid thirties and **** about how she can't find a decent man or attract a man.

Last, the girls that only vacation to Florida, Las Vegas, Spain, Paris, Caribbean or some other typical uncultured white girl spot lol. There's more to see in the USA than the Florida Panhandle. There's more to see in Europe than some tourist hell hole spot in Paris or in the Caribbean.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

Oh, I forgot about Ms.Single that wants to waste 10-14 years getting a phd in psychology or on some stupid career. By the time she is done, she will be in her mid thirties and **** about how she can't find a decent man or attract a man.

They've been told by feminism to be strong and independent or else. Feminism is a great thing, it tells you who is a fvkin idiot and who isn't. These b1tches think their smart but usually most of them are dumb as bricks. Its great that these girls self identify and do all the hard work for you. Just like women who wear tattoos, they are telling you they are trash.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing to most women is emotional stimulation and social approval from their friends. Time spent doing those things... to women... is not a waste of time.

They go on vacation first to impress their friends with where they went... second to relax and have fun. When I was married.... I always wanted to vacation where I could just fvcking get away from EVERYTHING. My idea of a good vacation was/is to go someplace that NO ONE wants to go to. Camping in the wilderness... fishing in Finland, rock climbing in Chile.... She would want to go someplace... anyplace that she could brag about.

They get worthless stupid advanced degrees because having PhD after their name looks good, I dated a woman last year that had a PhD in "Interdisciplinary Studies"... basically it's a course of study in whatever the fvck you want to do. She never could really explain to me what she studied...

They engage in time wasting activity because it is stimulating to them. Men are not simulated unless we actually accomplish something, I've seen women take on multiple projects and NEVER finish any of them. To a man... we feel empty is there is something left dangling unfinished. To women it's the journey, to men it's the outcome.

Don't expect women to act like men.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's just women. One of my pet hates is computer games; what a fcking horrendous waste of time. I have lost countless male friends to this pointless passtime - good athletes in their day; now 'can't be bothered' to train, getting skinny fat.

I was thinking this morning that most of Western popular culture is a bit cliche really. Everyone want to travel the world, explore and 'discover' places that were already discovered thousands of years ago. Once you've visited one city, climbed one mountain, lain upon one beach, you have them all really.

I find myself embracing Eastern philosophies more and more lately, finding pleasure in simple hobbies and seeking enlightenment from within.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. Almost every guy I know is addicted to video games. I spend an hour at most with a controller in my hand per week.

The worst is this one really cool guy I know. Back in HS he used to be a giant; fvcking ripped and all natural. Then after his senior year he stopped lifting and started doing hard drugs.

Nobody in high school ever did their homework. That pissed me off. And then girls would text me at midnight asking for pics of the homework. Always said no and it made me some enemies but seriously how stupid do you need to be to NEVER try in school?
becasue they didn't need it? why would anyone do tehy homework to learn if they are jocks who will send her the info just for a chance for her like him?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing to most women is emotional stimulation and social approval from their friends. Time spent doing those things... to women... is not a waste of time.

They go on vacation first to impress their friends with where they went... second to relax and have fun. When I was married.... I always wanted to vacation where I could just fvcking get away from EVERYTHING. My idea of a good vacation was/is to go someplace that NO ONE wants to go to. Camping in the wilderness... fishing in Finland, rock climbing in Chile.... She would want to go someplace... anyplace that she could brag about.

They get worthless stupid advanced degrees because having PhD after their name looks good, I dated a woman last year that had a PhD in "Interdisciplinary Studies"... basically it's a course of study in whatever the fvck you want to do. She never could really explain to me what she studied...

They engage in time wasting activity because it is stimulating to them. Men are not simulated unless we actually accomplish something, I've seen women take on multiple projects and NEVER finish any of them. To a man... we feel empty is there is something left dangling unfinished. To women it's the journey, to men it's the outcome.

I agree with your analysis, we are driven to accomplish and get results, if someone knows that our bank account doubled from the last years its cool but what matters to us is being succesful.

For women its all about fitting in the crowd, we value our digits on our bank accounts coming from our accomplished tasks while they value the likes they got on facebook after taking a picture with the fake savages in their trip to an african touristic village.

I can totally relate with what you said but I believe things are changing, Im only 31 but can notice a huge difference between those my age on those in their early 20s which day after day are more and more similar to women.

Obsessed from social acceptance and basing their actions on their emotions and need to affiliation, even at the gym when I was a kid I was fvcking glad the meathead where checking me out and pushing me to lift heavy, nowadays late teenagers and early 20s spend more time being some girl toy giving them attention while they buttlift rather than lifting themselves, needless to say they refuse anytime we offer them some help in case they wanna grow the weight on the bench, they are fine lifting nothing and leaving the gym early to meet with their crew.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if they waste their own time. I do care if they waste my time.

Walk away like a man when they make you wait and waste your time. After you walk away, don't give them a second chance, ever again. You spend your time on a woman that does not waste your time.

No, I don't expect women to act like men because nature created males and females differently. However, I do expect them to not waste men's time and other people's time.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's just women. One of my pet hates is computer games; what a fcking horrendous waste of time. I have lost countless male friends to this pointless passtime - good athletes in their day; now 'can't be bothered' to train, getting skinny fat.
Why does this sh1t pop up on sosuave and roosh... endlessly wasting time on 'the gym'. I hate to break it to you dude but the gym is the TRUE waste of time. Time spent doing things you don't like is basically just unpaid work hours. I play games, I collect magic cards, I make no excuses, I love them. I don't care what some dumb b1tch thinks about my hobbies. I'm buying the HTC Vive VR kit this week and a brand new liquid cooled GTX980 because its amazing, I love it and its all I want to do. Fvck getting trained, what are you gonna do? Go fight a war? Woooo beef cake! 99% of gym rats have no life outside of the gym and nothing to talk about except their delts/pecks and lats, BOoooooooooooooooooooring. The gym is bvllsh1t and does more to inflate your ego than your muscles. I spend 30 to 40 minutes tops when I do go, but I'd much rather get exercise in a martial arts class or on the job. It only takes 2 lbs of pressure to break a bone, in my old aikido class there was a guy who was a 3'7 midget and could take you down within 30 seconds. Nobody gives a flying fcvk what you can lift. You must be one of those douche bags who has a tribal tattoo on his arm and a bunch of random meaningless chinese characters down his leg.

Do you know what REALLY turns women on? Guys who don't give a sh1t about what other people think.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this sh1t pop up on sosuave and roosh... endlessly wasting time on 'the gym'. I hate to break it to you dude but the gym is the TRUE waste of time. Time spent doing things you don't like is basically just unpaid work hours. I play games, I collect magic cards, I make no excuses, I love them. I don't care what some dumb b1tch thinks about my hobbies. I'm buying the HTC Vive VR kit this week and a brand new liquid cooled GTX980 because its amazing, I love it and its all I want to do. Fvck getting trained, what are you gonna do? Go fight a war? Woooo beef cake! 99% of gym rats have no life outside of the gym and nothing to talk about except their delts/pecks and lats, BOoooooooooooooooooooring. The gym is bvllsh1t and does more to inflate your ego than your muscles. I spend 30 to 40 minutes tops when I do go, but I'd much rather get exercise in a martial arts class or on the job. It only takes 2 lbs of pressure to break a bone, in my old aikido class there was a guy who was a 3'7 midget and could take you down within 30 seconds. Nobody gives a flying fcvk what you can lift. You must be one of those douche bags who has a tribal tattoo on his arm and a bunch of random meaningless chinese characters down his leg.

Do you know what REALLY turns women on? Guys who don't give a sh1t about what other people think.
Wow. Someone iz mad.

Look, wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same. You wanna sit around playing your mindless sh!t and I wanna sit around mindlessly lifting sh!t. To all intents and purposes, if we don't fill our lives with SOMEthing, it's otherwise a mundane 90 year queue for the inevitable.

I train because it facilitates competitive sports. But even if I didn't what the fck would it matter to you. I shared a personal opinion based on personal experiences. I now see those friends that chose sedentary computer gaming getting frustrated because they have let themselves get so out of shape.

To be frank you seem to have a bit of an attitude with a couple of my posts. If you don't agree then you are free to ignore them. I couldn't give fewer fcks whether you agree with my opinion or not.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

What's hilarious is that these gym rats get ugly fat women. I'm like you, I like working out, but I'm not going to waste enjoyment and time on impressing other girls. I also hate it when people complain about me liking computer games when all they do is watch tv or waste money at bars every night.

Last, I agree with wasted time. I work 7-3 Monday-fridays and the last thing I want to do after work is something I don't enjoy doing. I get told to join a rec team but I don't like organized competitive sports. I love pick up basketball or a friendly tennis match but I hate the organized stuff.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Someone iz mad.

Look, wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same. You wanna sit around playing your mindless sh!t and I wanna sit around mindlessly lifting sh!t. To all intents and purposes, if we don't fill our lives with SOMEthing, it's otherwise a mundane 90 year queue for the inevitable.

I train because it facilitates competitive sports. But even if I didn't what the fck would it matter to you. I shared a personal opinion based on personal experiences. I now see those friends that chose sedentary computer gaming getting frustrated because they have let themselves get so out of shape.

To be frank you seem to have a bit of an attitude with a couple of my posts. If you don't agree then you are free to ignore them. I couldn't give fewer fcks whether you agree with my opinion or not.
You plan on a pro sports team or not? Don't get me wrong, if it motivates you then continue doing it. However, don't bash other people for not sharing the same interests as you.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You plan on a pro sports team or not? Don't get me wrong, if it motivates you then continue doing it. However, don't bash other people for not sharing the same interests as you.
I wasn't bashing anyone personally. I was stating a personal opinion about gaming. You and LiveFreeX are the people chucking around stereotypes about so called gym rats. Personally I find the gym boring too, a chore even; but it facilitates other hobbies.

This place has become right negative since I left in the new year.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't bashing anyone personally. I was stating a personal opinion about gaming. You and LiveFreeX are the people chucking around stereotypes about so called gym rats. Personally I find the gym boring too, a chore even; but it facilitates other hobbies.

This place has become right negative since I left in the new year.
You said gaming was a waste of time. There's statistics that argue that gaming is actually good for you. In addition, I've acquired some key life skills from gaming. I work out too, but my job doesn't pay me to lift objects. I get paid to use a computer which I can thank gaming for.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaming is a waste of time. It is incredibly sad how the mindless masses indulge in such trivial activities.

The best period of humanity was during the Renaissance. Focus was given to literature & the arts.

The goal was for the individual to build himself mentally, physically and spiritually.

The greats of previous times were the most knowledgeable & wisest. They studied diligently & further developed themselves.

If one isn't striving to be the very best version of one's own self, what is one living for? Our God-given abilities, skills & talents are meant to be maximized to their fullest potential.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys waste a lot of time on SS and trolling okcupid.

I'd say that guys waste time more than girls do.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Gaming is a waste of time. It is incredibly sad how the mindless masses indulge in such trivial activities.

The best period of humanity was during the Renaissance. Focus was given to literature & the arts.

The goal was for the individual to build himself mentally, physically and spiritually.

The greats of previous times were the most knowledgeable & wisest. They studied diligently & further developed themselves.

If one isn't striving to be the very best version of one's own self, what is one living for? Our God-given abilities, skills & talents are meant to be maximized to their fullest potential.
It is easier to glamorize nostalgia than appreciate the present.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said gaming was a waste of time. There's statistics that argue that gaming is actually good for you. In addition, I've acquired some key life skills from gaming. I work out too, but my job doesn't pay me to lift objects. I get paid to use a computer which I can thank gaming for.
I appreciate the benefits of gaming; more than you would know. I use gamification professionally also, but from the users end.

I appreciate real games more. That's simply my prerogative. It's just differing from yours. I play sports, quizzes and this kind of stuff. I learn and gain as much as you do from electronics. I don't have a problem with it. But there are also studies to suggest that the rewards from gaming are also addictive, like drugs, for some. I Enjoy the odd computer game here and then. But to do it for hours on end week in week out, meh. Not for me, fam.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easier to glamorize nostalgia than appreciate the present.
What is there to appreciate?

In the past era, individuals were actually individuals. Now? Well, they are just "people". Clones of each other. All following.

Garrulous beings.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
What is there to appreciate?

In the past era, individuals were actually individuals. Now? Well, they are just "people". Clones of each other. All following.

Garrulous beings.
Lmao so many bs wars about religion and Lord Hasbourg bs back then. At least we fight for wars for resources and material gain these days.