Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do girls do this sh!t

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it could also be because i was in her bed with her all over my nuts ready to fvck even asking me and i basically said no but besides that why would she act like that.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels rejected from you not doing her when she offered herself on a plate. That will really hit a chick's ego badly (and they will be really angry). Now she wants to pay you back by stringing you along, to make you want what you could have had, but now can't.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i know thats why but i did that sh!t to her like 4-5 months ago. fvck it just bugs me and i know the girl aint sh!t

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh now you say it

then why are you asking, it's logical and so obvious an answer for her flakes :confused:

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd just tell her i wouldn't talk to her anymore... and when she asks why say "because i didn't take a chance with you when i could have, i felt no reason to continue talking to you" or if that doesn't work you can tell her "you're too busy banging other girls" to bother talking to her.

whatever floats your boat.

edit - or when she busts out saying "we should hang out" you say "i don't think that's a good idea." (remember that at this point it seems all is lost anyways right... so who gives a fvck) then when she asks why you can't say "because everytime i'm around you all i wanna do is get really close to you and i'd have a hard time controlling myself" or or... when she asks to hang out you can say "ya we should hang out with my wang out and rock out with my c0ck out!" <-- gets them everytime

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
the details you provided are too blurry with so many holes in between

i think she's probaby probing you, testing your interest level on her

but she still smells trouble, i wouldn't waste too much time on her

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill give you 5 good reasons

1. I was drunk as fvck

2. I was high as fvck

3. I just got out of a 2 yr ltr

4. On the way to her house that night (i was sort of passed out in the car ;)) she was on the phone with her friend that was at the bar. i heard her friend on the phone ask her something about me she then replied with no way (probably anwsering the question if i was her bf) then she went on to say something along the lines of shes going to just fvck me/play me so that kind of turned me off that night.

5. I dont give it up right away espically if i know theyre trying to hustle me i dont look like a chump that jumps right away at the first opportunity anyways.

Plus girls that offer themselves that fast to me doesnt do anything. ive had girls throw themselves on me and all i could do is say no cause i honestly dont want too.

Right now shes doing the right thing by acting like this. she shouldve been more like this in the beginning
She aint trying to probe me anymore she knows whats up. were past that. i guess that shes setting herself up cause when that one day comes that she sees me or asks me something i aint giving her sh!t.

reallyfreakinlost - you would give a girl the satisfaction of fvcking you when you know shes trying to play you and use you? yea i could never talk to her again after i get my nut off and she gets her little adrenaline rush by playing me but thats pointless.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you weren't telling us background info we needed to know, and now you answered your own question

i just dont see why you asked in the first place

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems like a waste of time.

When you're with a girl you're 50/50 with, you should only allow 1-2 date cancellations per month in the first couple months of dating. Anything more than your alloted limit and you can start thinking about moving on away from her.

It's better to ignore/move on away from potential candidates because you waste less time and put that new time in yourself, so do the same for this gal.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you think im retarded and cant see that. i know the sh!t you were saying your wasting your time typing that sh!t. Im curious as to why she would say lets hang out as opposed to nothing at all.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls live on validation. They prefer physical validation. But they won't give physical validation to guys they hold control over (ie: losers).

You didn't give her physical validation. She doesn't know whether she was rejected or if you are a loser (she holds control over you). Either way, the window is lost.

Now she's seeking validation by you hanging out with her to prove that you do find her attractive and remain her control on you. It is an ego boost. The longer you drag it out, the more control she has and the less likely you will ever be able to have sex with her.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
Girls live on validation. They prefer physical validation. But they won't give physical validation to guys they hold control over (ie: losers).

You didn't give her physical validation. She doesn't know whether she was rejected or if you are a loser (she holds control over you). Either way, the window is lost.

Now she's seeking validation by you hanging out with her to prove that you do find her attractive and remain her control on you. It is an ego boost. The longer you drag it out, the more control she has and the less likely you will ever be able to have sex with her.
While I understand that a girl will get validation if someone like me asks her to hang out, I'm confused on what you consider "physical validation."

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing... sex. He could have had sex with her. She wanted him to... but he didn't do it for whatever reasons he gave. Now she's playing games to see how interested he is in her to get the validation in some other way.

The more options you have, the quicker you make moves because you don't spend so much time on any one girl. That's why a girl sees you as beta if you don't make a move when the window is open (for however long). She becomes unattracted to you and finally closes the window for one of two or both reasons: 1. Rejected (he doesn't find me attractive... BIG TURNOFF) 2. Beta (he doesn't make moves/isn't very social/get many girls... BIG TURNOFF).

So both those problems have to be fixed. You have to pretend you suddenly find her attractive (without words) or that she is slowly 'winning you over' and she has to see that you actively make moves on other girls. But why bother? That can take a looong time.

You may have another chance if you don't give into her games and don't actively pursue her. She knows she has control over you... she keeps asking to see if you say yes to hang out. So then she flakes because she knows she still has you on a string. So now she thinks #2 (are a loser) is more likely the reason you didn't make a move because you are validating her by saying yes to hanging out. Good job. lol